Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of Gods creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Marys life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Letusim
    1 month ago

MAMA MARY help me and guide me... i love you MAMA MARY....

2. Joseph Mathew
    3 months ago

Mary. mother of Jesus, please intercede for us before your Holy Son, especially for the forgiveness of our sins, since sins lead us astray from God.

3. Alexander Antonius Maria Berns
    3 months ago

Hail Mary, white lily in the glorious and always serene trinity,
    Hail brilliant rose in the garden of Heavenly delight.
    Oh you, by whom God wanted to be born,
    and by whose milk the King of Heaven wanted to be nourished.
    Nourish our souls with effusions of Divine Grace.

Oh St. Joseph, foster father of the incarnate word of God,
    I dare not approach while the infant Jesus reposes near your heart.
    Please press him in my name and kiss his fine head for me,
    and ask him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

4. Edwardo
    4 months ago

I believe that she is a important person to the church but I wonder why from any place in the world that it should be the Middle East. I find it that most major religions start here and not in places such as the USA USA USA USA

5. Gabriel Ng'honoli
    4 months ago

Mary Mother of God Pray for Us!

6. marc merullo
    5 months ago

Mary has
    an important role in saving us and bring us to Jesus. Mary pray for us.
    Marc Merullo

7. wanda
    5 months ago

i loved the mary song it really touch my heart i hope you write another and i know you will write a good one cause that was beautiful and make more videos cause that one i just can't explain it cause it was so beautiful i just loved it

8. mardesia martinez
    5 months ago

thank you helped a lot!!!!!!!!!!:)

9. Logan
    6 months ago

To Andrew Williams:

The Virgin Mary is the Mother of God because He Who was in her womb was God Incarnate, to proclaim she isn't the Mother of God would be to say He Who was in her womb was not God which is supreme heresy.

The Virgin Mary is Queen of Heaven because her Son is King of Israel and the kings of Israel would adorn their mothers as queen because their multiple wives would hinder an effort to declare any of them as specific queens. This is shown easily in the Bible when Asa stops his mother from being queen for her idolatry. To say the Virgin is not Queen of Heaven would be to say her Son is not King, it is a gift given to her through the virtue of her Son.

The Catholic faith does not confine itself to just Scripture but all the holy and inspired words throughout the Church's history begun by Christ Himself; do you forget it was the Church herself that preserved the Gospels and Epistles against the blasphemies and false writings of heretics.

The Virgin is prayed to as other saints are to be prayed to as a means for importuning to God as we ask others to pray for us as well, it is the Intercession of Saints that has been in the Church since its foundation and supported in Scripture, primarily 2 Maccabees (a book taken out of the canon by Reformers). She is not worshiped as God is but venerated along with the other saints.

Mary did need God to sanctify her and her Immaculate Conception was God's purifying sanctification given to her at the moment of her conception freeing her from sin. She is saved by God as all men are.

Perhaps before criticizing Catholicism you could take time to actually understand it. Even the Early Church (before any great division) accepted the title of Theotokos for the Virgin and excommunicated any who refused the title for her. If you believe the Lord Jesus is God then it must be so, if not then heresy runs through you.

10. Andrew Williams
    6 months ago

In response to MariaElisa Frohreich:

Again look at the Holy Bible and the Holy Spirit for your answers. Below are just some Scriptures, but there are many many more that will give you the truth. Even your beloved Mary was a sinner, just like every other human being. She needed to be saved by our Lord Jesus Christ just like every other human being.

Stop glorifying Mary as the Queen of Heaven, or as the Mother of God. She was Jesus's earthly mother. She was called "Blessed" because God chose her to be His earthly mother. God chooses many of us to be his children; it is our choice to accept His free gift or to reject it. If we accept then we re-establish that relationship with God which we lost through sin and our sinful nature. It is the Holy Spirit who allows us to accept God's free gift of repentance, and we reject our old way of life and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit then dwells within us.

Again, Mary has nothing to do with our salvation. I warn you that praying to Mary or worshipping her is idolatry, and God clearly warns against that.

Romans 3:23-25 (ESV)
    23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

Acts 4:11-12 (ESV)
    11 This Jesus[a] is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.[b] 12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men[c] by which we must be saved.”

John 3:16 ESV
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 6:23 ESV
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:21 ESV
    For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

1 John 1:9 ESV
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 2:8 ESV
    For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

11. MariaElisa Frohreich
    7 months ago

To Andrew Williams:

Since Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Way, Christians are to follow Him and emmulate His example, which begins by choosing the Virgin Mary for His Mother; choosing her immaculate flesh to vest His humanity; her virginal milk to nurture his infancy; her most tender and loving embrace for His shelter in this world of hate and violance.
    This most blessed among women, who was chosen to watch His first steps as a toddler, this women who dressed Him, and cooked for Him and kissed the ground He stood on. This women whose eyes welled as she heard His first words. Mary, most blessed among women, standing at the foot of the cross was chosen by Jesus Christ to be our mother.
    Yes, indeed, Mary, by God's choice is higher than all saints, higher than all angels, higher than all men, Mary is most blessed among women! Oh, Mary! Conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

12. Michael Varger
    7 months ago

Dear Mary Our Virgin Mother,

I write this message of love and gratitude to you with my eyes filled with tears of joy. On the morning of your Assumption Day (15 August 2013) my father collapsed in his garage with a massive heart attack. His neighbour across the road witnessed it through his kitchen window and ran out of his house to help dad. I was called at home and I speedily drove to mum and dad's house which is not far from mine.

In the hospital the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) discovered multiple of serious problems with his heart, lungs and kidneys. These organs were severely damaged and a chunk of his heart was already dead. They didn't give him much hope of survival and he lay in the ICU for 18 days fighting for his every breath of life. Those 18 days were the worst days of my life as we hung onto our dear mother who was shaking & sweating from our nightmare.

We turned to you in our helplessness and dread begging you to save our dad's life by your powerful prayers and sacrifices. We asked our old friends in the Carmelite monastery to pray for a miracle. The nuns were fantastic and they commenced a prayer vigil to save dear dad. I am pleased to say that the Lord's heart was touched & moved by our faith-filled prayers and a senior surgeon volunteered to operate on dad.

Dad was transferred to another Melbourne hospital specializing in heart surgeries. The surgery lasted 10 hours with a team of surgeons and the chief surgeon told us that he was very surprised it went as well as it did, Dad is now recovering and we look forward spending extra years with our devoted father and much loved mother to living life filled with love and joy. A day will not pass without us thanking you for your Heavenly prayers to save dad.

LOVE IS ALL

13. Andrew Williams
    7 months ago

How could you people be so brainwashed to think that Mary is above all men and angels? No where in the Holy Bible states that. You pray to Jesus only, who is God the Son; not to Mary, and not to the saints, who are just fellow Christians.

John 14:6 (NKJV)
    6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (NKJV)
    14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

14. Steve Anderson
    8 months ago

Three times in my life I have turned to Mary by saying "Hail Mary" nine times for nine days. Each time something had risen in my life that had caused me tremendous saddness.

The first was when my brother was given only three months to live. The second is when my sister desperately needed a liver transplant. Finally I was facing possibly being homeless.

Each time I prayed and each time Mary rose to the occasion. All three times the changes left me speechless. I cannot even begin to thank her for her help, her love, her guidance and her sensitivity. Today I have decided that is my time to pray for others.

Thank You.

15. joan
    10 months ago

thanks Blessed Virgin Mary for my prayers answered. please everyone continue to pray for me as i am facing a difficult time in my life.

16. maureen
    10 months ago

Sweet mother of mercy,mediatrix of all graces, the quintessence of God's handmaid, the capstone of divine artistry, the wonder of our time, our immaculate conception, mother most powerful, I hail thee, please intercede on my behalf. Bless and protect my husband, I place all I have to our dearly beloved saviour through your intercession. Amen

17. Jayaprakash
    10 months ago

Mother Mary, Mother of Jesus, had given us every hope, every grace, and blessing. Pray for us Mother Mary. Amen

18. Milagros

Thank you Blessed Virgin for answering my prayers.

PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel,
    Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed
    Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate
    Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of
    the Sea, help me and show me herein you
    are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of
    God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I
    humbly beseech you from the bottom
    of my heart to succor me in my necessity
    (make request).

There are none that can withstand your
    power. O Mary conceived without sin,
    pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times).

Holy Mary, I place this cause in your
    hands (3 times).

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days.

19. patty

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity

(Mention Your Request)

* There are none that can withstand your power.

* O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

* O Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

20. Sheryl

Novena to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Never Known To Fail)
    Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother. Oh, Holy Mary,
    Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (Mention your request here). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3 times). Amen.
    Say this prayer for 3 days and it must be published