St. Mary Salome Comments

Mother of John, surnamed Mark, who is mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles. Her home in Jerusalem was a gathering place of the Apostles. Peter went to Mary’s home when he was released from prison by King Herod. Continue Reading

1. Melissa

i choose st Mary because that is my middle name and it has some interesting facts about her

2. poppie

i don't know which one to pick for my confirmation. St Lucy or St.Mary

3. rock star

i think u need more information on st.Mary for my confirmation

4. ash

i need a saint for my confirmation but i dont know who

5. grassing (grace)

i need to have much more info like where she lived

6. Maribel

I need more information for my confirmation on St.Mary

7. Mariah

I need info for Saint Mary for confirmation

8. tiff

same for me, i need more info.

9. michelle pulido

I NEED MORE INFORMATION FOR MY CONFIRMATION OF ST. MARY

10. Sam

Same as everyone else, its gonna be my confirmation name but i need more info for a report

11. nikky

i need more information on her because she is my confirmation name and i need to write a report but idk anything about her

12. amber ozuna

more info plz about Mary

13. TAYLOR

NEED MORE INFO!!! i would love to have her as my confirmation name but i don't know any thing about her!!

14. CYNTHIA

NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION? CAN YOU GIVE US MORE INFORMATION PLEASE? =(

15. Bridget Barrett O'Neil

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Mary Nagan.