Sts. Perpetua and Felicity Comments

With the lives of so many early martyrs shrouded in legend, we are fortunate to have the record of the courage of Perpetua and Felicity from the hand of Perpetua herself, her teacher Saturus, and others who knew them. This account, known as "The Martyrdom of Perpetua and Felicity," was so popular in the early centuries that it was read during liturgies. In the year 203, Vibia Perpetua made the decision to become a Christian, ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

Sts. Perpetua and Felicity, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

2. Jane

Please pray for our world which is full of disgrace and unpleasure. Also I would like to tell you all out there that I can help anyone!

3. Jane

Rachelle,
    You are very welcome. Glad to help andyone.

4. Joseph Mathew

Sts Perpetua and Felicity, please pry for me to stand firm in my faith in spite of many trials and tribulations which confront me.

5. Rachelle

@Jane Thanks for the help!

6. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saints,

The Church today is thrown in the arena of secular and homosexual militants who are trying to destroy the church within and without the Church. Kindly pray for the faith for which you have bravely faced the martyrdom. Prayerfully intercede for the cardinals that they will face the persecution of the church's enemies and faithfully defend Christ as you had done in the second century. Today the church needs martyrs like you to defend the faith and spread the same throughout the world. Let's be known as Christian and Christians only. Amen.

7. Irish

Sts. Perpetua and Felicity pray for us all who are enduring a lifetime of conversion to become saints. Pray for the women of the world, who are pregant, may they be comforted by the presence of the Holy Spirit. Pray for our young girls of this secular world, that they may know that they are children of a loving Father, who wants to see them stand up and say with pride that they are "Christians".

8. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle that the doctor's can slow the progression of her dementia and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Dear Lord, thank you for making me cancer free.

9. Sibongile Tshabalala

My name is Sibongile i was named by my grandfather so i need to know more about St Perpetua and today as the 7th March why do we celebrate her day

10. christopher

St,Perpetua and Felicity i pray two you in faith please help my family and me two live in faith
    Please help us i pray for a better understanding
    God Bless us all
    Amen

11. chet bas

happy feast day Saints Perpetua and Felicity. please help all of us to be true Christians. thank you

12. Jane

Rachelle,
    They are patrons for pregnant women and people (women) in sexual abuse. Hope this helped!!!!

13. Rachelle

Are St. Perpetua and St. Felicity patron saints? If they are, please someone tell me! I'm doing them for my report. They are awesome though!

14. John

Dear Saint Felicity and Saint Perpetua, pray for us. Please pray for all the babies and children of the world. Especially at this very minute please interceed with Mother Mary and Her Son Jesus for Emma, my sisters grandaughter who is very very sick. Amen.

15. Joseph Mathew

Saints Perpetua and Felicity, please pray for me.

16. roselynn

Ss Perpetua and Felicity, through your intercession, I pray that through the love you showed to your children, may God in his infinite mercy bless my husband and I with children that we will dedicate to you through Christ our Lord.Amen. Ss Perpetua and Felicity pray for us

17. christie

Sts. Perpetua and Felicity, I offer my work and woes to Jesus our Master. Give success to the work of our hands. I raise up my work to God and ask for His blessing. Whenever I feel fatigue and fraility please help me to offer it to God and to know that relief will be on the way. Amen.

18. Mona

Dear Saints Perpetua and Felicity, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and that the rift between my sister and I is healed. Thank you.

19. Gildah

The story is very touching, saint Perpetua , Felicity and companions,I ask for your prayers and protection in these our mysterious world full of sins and which has little love for Christ and God the Father, help us in our pilgrimage here on earth so that we may turn our backs to all evil and only serve and obey the one true King And Master,Jesus Christ. these i ask through Christ our Lord, Amen

Lord Jesus come to our rescue,

20. William Arrott Jr

Dear Sts. Perpetua and Felicity,

Thank You for your lives of faith and bravery. I will do my utmost to try and live up to the standards of faith you have set.