St. Fabian Comments

Eusebius, born just a few years after Fabian's death, tells us how Fabian came to Rome after Pope Anteros died in 236. A layperson, and not a very important one, he may have come for the same reason many still come to Rome today during a papal election: concern for the future of the faith, curiosity about the new pope, a desire to grieve for the pope who had passed. Seeing all the important people gathered to make this momentous decision must ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Fabian, please pray for us to be guided by the Holy Spirit in our day to day activities, choices and decisions.

2. Jp
    7 months ago

Dear Saint Fabian,
    please pray over my friend Steven. Teach him and guide him to understanding the divine peace of the Lord, the peace that he once knew and has now turn from. Please love him because that is what he seeks most.

and God bless all on this post

3. mum fabian

St. Fabian i pray for your intercession. pray for my son fabian that he may grow to be loved by God & people and that God's blessing will descend upon him like the dove from the ceiling landed on your head.i also pray that his health improves,amen.

4. Joseph Mathew

Pope St. Fabian, please pray for me to be gifted with the Holy Spirit and realize the happiness that this world cannot provide.

5. Nancy Wildowsky

What a gift these saints are to us ! They not only inspire us by their example and their lives but give us the courage to keep on being faithful to Christ....no matter what ! In those trying times in life this quote serves to reminds me of that "God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage"

6. christopher

St.Fabian please help me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

7. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and peace, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease, and for all the cancer patients that we deal with the disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

8. Jeremiah

St. Fabian,
    Help us to see that the only true peace is the peace Christ brings. Never let us offer incense to idols. Amen.

9. deva

st. fabian pray for us.....

10. Divya

St. Fabian... Please pray for my family and friends.

11. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

20th jan 2013:pope st fabian pray for us companions friends!

12. fabian Aker

I am very happy to bear the name fabian because st. fabian was a great man on earth and he is still a great in the kingdom of God. I ask for his intercession that the will of God be made complete in my life.

13. Dragan Diego

God bless year 236!

14. fabian onwe

dear fabian intersist 4 me where eever u are

15. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Fabian,
    Please pray for me.

16. William Conly

Once again we are told just how much the Holy Spirit truly directs us in our lives here. Is it not uplifting and relieving to know that we are guided in such a simple and plain way towards where our Lord God wants and needs us to be?

17. Kate

For someone who was born on the day the feast of St Fabian is celebrated i feel very honoured.I believe GOD used him to do very special things.This can be seen during his reign whereby the emperor, Philip, was friendly to Christians and not only was the persecution stopped but Christians experienced acceptance. I really feel so honoured to be born on the 20th January.I will do my best to live by his example such that the world will become one of PEACE and not conflicts.

18. Al

Pope Saint Fabian, Help us to see that the only true peace is the peace Christ brings. Never let us choose to deny our beliefs simply to avoid an unpleasant situation. Amen

19. christie

Dear St. Fabian, happy am I to read about your remarkable, saintly and humble life, though raised the highest office of the Catholic Church. Like you, though unworthy as I am, I would like your holy and powerful intercession, today to receive the gift of peace from the Holy Spirit. I would like to take away with me the poignant lesson of true peace, that it does not guarantee a life "without conflict or suffering". Bring me peace under the trying circumstances of everyday life. Please pray for my siblings and I to behave in a gentle and charitable manner towards one another, rather than to seek prominence and attention. Help us dear saint. I'm also reminded of my dear friend who was named after you. Bless him and his family too. Beloved saint, I have had the privilege of visiting St. Sebastiano, outside the walls of Rome. My family have been blessed abundantly. Continue to give us your pastoral care, Bless Martin, Joanne and Sharon and their families. May the peace of the Holy Spirit be us and abide in us always. Amen.

20. christine mawia

I am expectant with a boy and i have chosen Fabian as his name. I am satisfied knowing who he was. Hope my Boy follows his footsteps