St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Giuseppe

Dear Santa Rita, please intercede in my prayers. I pray to you that I will soon hear from my work that a new position will be available to me, one that meets my needs and will allow me to work joyously. I promise to make known this favor to all.

2. Janet Zoll

St. Rita I've been married 32 years to a very stubborn man. I ask for your intercession and help in getting him to join the Catholic church. His conversion I feel would positively impact my daughter and grandson's life greatly. She depressed, lonely and struggling with rasing a child with neurofibrmatosis and learning and socialization issues. Our family could use your help. I will pray and try to set a good example . Thank you St. Rita. In g
    God's name I pray

3. Tracie

Saint Rita, we are having trouble conceiving a child. Please pray for our little family (it's just the two of us now) and ask God to grant us this gift I ask for. Bless us with a child. Please take away the heartache, despair, anger and (if I'm being completely honest) jealousy that has taken up residence in my heart with each passing day, month and year that we've remained childless. I'm trying so hard to be patient and stay positive but I'm finding it difficult. Please help me to conceive a child and please help to ease the heartache and despair in the meantime. Please help me to genuinely share in the joy of other expecting parents and not hear their news and become depressed and envious. And now that I'm thinking of it, I'd like to give a quick thank you for being so blessed with the most loving, patient, smart, compassionate, forgiving, thoughtful, funny, kind husband/friend/partner/companion/love-of-my-life. Thank you in advance for your intercession on our behalf.

4. xyz

Thank you St. Rita. You have answered my prayer immediately. I always love you forever and ever. Please keep making my wish happening and let me be happy about it forever and let me praise you forever. I love you and I trust you.

Pray for St. Rita, and feel the happiness.

5. Rita Franklin

Thank you St Rita for hearing my prayers and interceding on my behalf. Help mt accept our Lord's response and trust in Him.

6. Yvette Daniel

Dear Saint Rita.

I have never heard of you before,,,, I heard your name in the movie Saint Ralph and it reached out to me. I humbly beg your intercession on my behalf to God and Christ and the Holy Spirit and Mother Mary: Please help me Do His Will and not mine, please help me be of service to God and that my life may be of value to Him. I am terribly lonely and so completely broken and dishearted after my divorce from my husband who I loved so very much and who abandoned me so suddenly so hurtfully when I was weakest and most vulnerable and needed him very much... my family and marriage was everything to me. I have been in a dark void now since Sept 2009... my family is broken and apart, we lost our home, all was lost....please help me wake up from this pain and find love and life again. I do what i must, I put a smile on my face when i go out..., I have followed the steps I needed to move towards my dreams i always wanted but little joy, if any, has been found. I feel broken and shut down, blocked off....Please make the pain the hurt the sadness stop.... please make the fear go away. Give me peace, give me love and please grant me Health and prosperity to take care of myself, those I love and to be able to do all those things I want and need and desire to do so much such as to visit my family, to have a home, to have my own business, to have a car and the monies to make my business the dream you know I work so hard for and against so many obstacles hardships and difficulties... Please keep my enemies far away from me and show them the light of God and his love and forgiveness. St Rita, I pray to you and ask you hear and answer my prayers. Thank you for your blessings. I ask you to please please guide me to my future and God's will for my life. I know that you are the Patron Saint of impossilble and hopeless cases and I need your prayers for my life. I have made many mistakes in my life and I am at the point of desiring to put God's will first and be the best me that I can be. I ask for you to bless my future husband and lead him to me and help me to be prepared to be the best wife I can be for him. I will sing your praises forever and thank you for your prayers and God's blessings. Thank you. Thank you Saint Rita. Please do not forsake me in my hour of need, May my Purple Angels speed my prayers to your heart and find your mercy to intercede on my behalf...wretched unworthy soul that i am before God. Thank you Saint Rita. thank you

7. Rita

Dear sweet Saint Rita of the impossible in the past you and our father God Holy spirit Jesus and the sweet Virgin Mary answered an impossible case. I will always remember the miracle. Because a miracle is what it was. Now dear Saint Rita I face another challenge/dilemma I am desperate need of your intervention to our Father God once again. I am not perfect and I tend to procrastinate due to fear. Because of this I am facing a problem. I need help ASAP I need the finances to pay for an exam to support my family and the strength/will to pass this exam since I have failed it twice. To me I feel it impossible to reach; but with you intervening it's possible. Also because obstacles other than finances appear to block me. Saint Rita please pray for me to our higher powers that I'm free of fear and pass this exam and get the job. Also Pray for my family and me that I'm protected health wise: spiritually mentally physically and financially. And soften the heart of those who are bring obstacles onto my life and causing me distress with the TCase please redirect him to peace away from me. In Jesus
    name Amen.

8. JO

St. Rita Thank you for helping with my prayers. You have been so good to me, and helped me so much. Please continue your help for me. I need you and your intercessions so bad. And please continue to oray for all those in need of your help. Amen

9. Susan

Thank you St Rita, you always help me....please help me with the request I have been pestering you for. I pray to you every day and believe in you. Thank you for answering my prayers and novnas

10. Susan

St Rita thank you for always helping me.I pray to you every day. Thank you for all you do and especially for keeping my mom healthy...please help me with my other special request I keep pestering you for. Thanks always.

11. Arlene

St. Rita hear my prayers..

12. Ruth

St Rita, I prayed to you before and you answered my prayers. Thank you for your blessings. I ask you now to please guide me to my future and God's will for my life. I know that you are the Patron Saint of impossilble and hopeless cases and I need your prayers for my life. I have made many mistakes in my life and I am at the point of desiring to put God's will first and be the best me that I can be. I ask for you to bless my future husband and lead him to me and help me to prepare to be the best wife I can be for him. I will sing your praises forever and thank you for your prayers and God's blessings.
    Thank you.

13. gisele

Thank you St Rita for hearing my petitions and interceding to the Lord for me. Everything went fine

14. Lloyd and Mae Salas

Thank you Saint Rita, for hearing my prayer, my sister who was paralyzed is recovering now.
    Please, bless my sister and my family. I would continue to pray for you and spread the good news of your miracle. Thank you Saint Rita

15. Mary

St Rita
    I am suffering from tinnitus and severe knee pain. I have serious financial difficulties and living in old people's home seems to be the only option. I pray that you grant me good health and some financial security so that I can use my qualification as a health care worker to help others instead of spending the rest of my life in a home feeling depressed and lonely. Please give me a chance to heal others.

16. Jo

Thank you St. Rita Again for all of your help and your blessings. Let all the world know St. Rita is an amazing St. to ask intercessions from. If you have a prayer or a problem that seems impossible please ask for her help.

17. Jo

Again, S. Rita has been helpful in my intercessions. I am told to sing her praises, forever and I do.

18. JO

I have prayed to St. Rita to help me through some hard times. She has helped me greatly. I have asked for her intercession, with marital problems and she has been so good to help me. I love St. Rita so much. Thank you my drear and special Saint.

19. Allison

St Rita, I believe my prayer to you was answered after the birth of my first
    child. I want to thank you for watching over our little family. I noticed a "bee"
    on his baby blanket yesterday.

20. chelesa morris

i love saint rita she totttaly my fav saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!