St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. K.E.H.

Holy St. Rita:

Thanks so much for granting my two novenas. I will praise you for eternity

2. Susan

St Rita I thank U for Your life I thank U forwhat u have done in my children's and my life I have had so many immediate blessings by Your intercessetion to Christ Jesus to Our lord God today I again thank u for my life I had colon cancer I called Philiadephia and our beloved Jean answered she and Father prayed and encouraged me I have had surgery I do not have to have chemo nor radiation My son Paul was educated in St Rita of Casica in Chicago He served as an altar young man acqulyte from the time he was 8 yrs old in St Alibes ele school under Father Bob I am so aprreciativee Today as I am still being monitored I thank U St Rita again I am not teaching atthis time and my licesnces will expire but I have faith and trust in Our lord that all is well I had no lights 2 days ago I must come in and tell u that our altar boy of Augustanians my birth son paid 600.00 for my light bill please move the shame and disgrace from me Lord I am his mom I must take care of my children He is now married I feel I have sinned with tears rollin down my cheeks He is such a humbled prosperous young man husband father of Phillip now 6yrs old I fell from your grace I feel I cant find my way out of this depression shame and guilt but I do no that U my Father I pray hear my thanks gviving ness for Paul Susan II~"Kandi and Nydia now 15 yrs old shedoesnt understand sherages so I immediately go to St Rita she makes straight A in school I know I U are her Father too I place Nydia nd my children adn myself again Atthe altar of St Rita in Thanks Givivng and report of today bless U St Rita Bless my St Rita Parrish and headqauters in Philadelphia so much from all of us around the world I am a Catholic of Pastor Paul Burrack He too blessed me and Paul as he served us confirmed us taught us with God's Mercy quickness of His Annointing traditions today I am so grateful St Rita I kneed prostrate before the Throne of Our sacred heart of Jesus behind U knowing all that U have gone thru with your family and community I love U never the less God loves me too and I know U St Rita will help me find my way back to clarity focus covered under Jesus Blood to teach humble and expertisely I know today this is jumbled but God ...in Jesus name amen

3. Pat

Thank you St. Rita for your intercession with a difficult situation.

4. Sal

Dear St Rita, I would like to thank you again for your help a few months ago. I had diligently prayed to you for your help in helping me find a job. I was very stressed and lost and did not know what to do, I was breaking down then. I went to the church and prayed to you then. I had also prayed for your intercession for my friend who sought for a job. I prayed for the both of us. I am thankful that within a week, I miraculously obtained a job on the spot. I am lucky and happy that I was able to find a supportive work environment. I would also like to thank you that you were able to make the job possible for my friend who was worried that the circumstances would not permit her to obtain the job. I continue to pray to you again for your intercession. Help me to continue to trust in God, have faith in him that he is helping me with my current situation, in that to reunite with that lost love in my life. For us to reconcile into a more committed and loving relationship. Please St Rita, I pray that you continue to plead my case to God for that second chance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

5. Patty B

Thank you St Rita for your intersession on my behalf. You have truely answered my prayers that seemed almost impossible.

6. Sal

St Rita, you know that I have been praying to your for your help for how long. I thank you for listening to me at my lowest and I continue to pray to you with my appreciation. I pray that you will continually give me hope and trust in God that he is currently helping me with the intention that I have been seeking for these past few months now. I pray that you will give me strength to believe that God has already granted this intention, but that I must now be patient for it to happen. Please continually pray for me and help me with my intention.

7. Katie

Saint Rita, please hear my prayer. I pray that when the time is right that God will grant my husband and I healthy children and that I am not sterile. I pray that our marriage continues to be blessed with lots of love and laughter. I pray that our financial issues are no more soon, as it can cause my mind to wander and my heart to hurt. I pray that those who also are having troubles that which seems impossible can find solace in you. I pray for my husband and our familes. I pray for those who do not know God's love that you can touch their hearts and lead them to Him. I pray that I can continue to help the dying and provide a sense of comfort to them and their families, as well as provide them with the most comfortable death as possible. In God's name I pray, Amen.

8. k.c

St.Rita,please pray for my mum as she has surgery soon..Please hear my prayers as this is a very difficult. My mum need his miracles... I love you saint Rita and she is a very good saint.. I always pray for you.

9. Barbara

St Rita, please pray for my daughter as she has surgery soon. She and her husband have had 3 miscarriages during their marriage and are deeply saddened and hurt, the surgery is to try to find out what is causing the problem. She has been warned by the doctors that they may not be able to help and she may never be able to carry a child. Lord Jesus, have mercy.

10. Frances

Dear St. Rita-
    I learned about you from a childhood friend. Please watch over my parents and help guide them through the rocky coast they've had to swim through the past several years. Let them get reach the peace of the shore.
    Please give me the strength to overcome my anxiety and depression FOREVER. It is crippling at times. Please give me this miracle. I want to live my life, not be afraid of it. To you I pray for your intercession. Thank you.

11. cjbrhv

Dear St Rita, I am so lonely. I had two abusive alcoholic husbands, I had an aunt sleep with my husband, I lost a son to addiction, my family is indifferent. I am 50, bankrupt, in foreclosure, and so sad life doesn't seem worth living any more. I didn't deserve what my husbands gave me. I was good to my son. I loved my family. I'm so lonely. Please give me back MJL, please lead MJP to me, please bring my son back. I'm not unpleasant, fat, ugly, addicted, mean; I do not understand why no body loves me. But I'm 50 and no one does and I've tried so hard. I'm one of the impossible causes in life and don't understand why. Please bring MJL back to me; we could have had everything. Please with MJP. Please my son. I just want to love and be loved. I just was a life partner. It's just somehow impossible for me. Please intercede on my behalf with Christ and Our Heavenly father. He said ask and you will receive, but I have asked, and receive nothing. He said what father would give his child a stone rather than bread, but I have only received stones. It seems my prayers are never heard. I seems only the devil listens to me and responds to my pain and lonliness with evil ungodly suggestions. I resist, I try to have faith, but nothing works for me. I'm unloved and forgotten and left out, and I'm a good woman. I don't understand why people treat me so contemptuously, please, you understand, please speak for me and pray for me to God. I ask to you St Rita, I am so hopeless and my life seems so impossible and unhappy. And I've tried so hard to do the right thing and make it work. Please, please, please St Rita, hear me and intercede for me. Please, a husband and my son, and love and goodness. Please, please, please.

12. Holly

St Rita, please intercede for me on my behalf. At times I feel completely hopeless, drained, and lonely. I am trying to close on a new home, and it keeps getting delayed over and over again, causing me problem after problem. I pray for your help and guidance. Thanks

13. Jen

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayer... You are the Saint of miracles and I am truly grateful. Thank you for listening to me and helping me through a difficult time. I love you.

14. Santo

St. Rita, Please hear my prayers. Protect me and my family. Please have this bad time in my life end and give us hope, strength, good health and happiness. Pray for us, that the judges may rule in our favor and that our attorneys be successful on our behalf. Amen

15. Edie

St. Rita- Please offer healing powers for our daughter. Thank you.

16. Wendy Birmingham

Dearest Saint Rita, Please pray for me tomorrow while I am in my job interview.

17. dee

St. Rita, please hear my prayers. My job is so stressful right now, can you please make things better for me. I need this job and peace in the work place! thank you

18. Sandta

Dear St. Rita, I have recently read your biography due to interest in the book The Incorruptables. I would so love to go to Italy to be with you! I am drawn to you.I pray to you to intercede with the Lord my God for my granddaughter. Thank you St. Rita. I love you.

19. Sharon

Dear St.Rita My Husband Dayaney is affected
    By his chilhood and treats me and My Child very badly.he treats me like à servant has no compassion and has saddist behaviours and behaves like à psycho.our marriage Will end soon if u do not intercede for us. My husband should be cured of his psychotic mental disorders and have compassion on us.he should never seperate My children fr.o.m. Me and must be freed from his unfaithfulness.the situation seems hopeless fearful of My husbands evil powers. Help me . Do not let pain shame and unhappiness overtakeme. I dont know if ill ever be happy in My life. Thank you

20. Bibi

St. Rita, Please intercede for me. I need the heavenly father's grace, blessing and breath of life inside my unborn babies. I need your prayers that God may help them to develop and grow heathily. Thank you.