St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. charlyn

St. Rita, I pray that my visa application for spousal visa in canada be approved as well as my son's application. may you grant us d happiness to be 2gether to be with my husband in canada and i pray that you grant ur desire to live their and pursue with our dreams. these i pray in You St. Rita thank you so much and we love you

2. Edith Njoku

Dear st.Rita I have come to know and love u. I ask u to help me imitate ur vales such as humility,holiness,charity,patience,ete. Pls help me intercede in searching for my life partner.I will honour u for ever and make ur name known especially to those who don't know u.in jesus name.Amen

3. amc

Dear St. Rita,

Pls. help my son in his speech and he can study next year.

4. tina

St Rita, i have prayed and whole heartly have faith and believe in the prayers being heard and answered,,I thank you,,I will honor your name and will always have faith in you.thank you

5. Mary and her family

Dear St. Rita, First I would like to thank you for the miracle you made recently to my colleague, i am so happy for her and happy that people will start to see how strong you are, your intercession made the impossible it was enough to give her your picture for that day, you made her so strong to talk and defend her right. thank you St. Rita. I know you've always been with us , supporting us in everything and making our way more easy but I need your intercession within this tough period we're going through, you are the mother of the miracles, make this period more easy. Love you St. Rita and will love you forever and praise your name and say loudly that you are the mother of the impossible. Love.

6. annmarie

St Rita, I read the prayers that others have sent in and mine seems selfish in comparison but I ask for your intercession. My marriage broke up 10 years ago and I am raising 2 daughters alone. I have my beautiful daughters, a job and a home and know that I'm blessed but the loneliness that I feel is insurmountable. I ask for your intercession. I pray for your help and thank God for my blessings.

7. Sheena Kochon

Dearest Saint Rita
    Please pray for me to overcome my bad habits the I most desire. Intercede for me to Almighty God that I may be granted gift of freedom and divine love. Oh dear Saint Rita I beg of you to pray for me for conversion so that I can serve the Lord with all my heart and soul.

Sheena

8. oteelh

Dear St. Rita of Cascia, please intercede and pray for me that my problem with my prostate be cured without the need of surgery or other medical intervention. Thank you in advance St. Rita!

9. Nicole

Dear St. Rita,

Please make my sister Joannah May to be a normal person because she cannot speak and walk and please remove her sick (cerebral palsy) so that she will able to speak and walk.
    We love her so much. Because you are the Saint of Impossible please help her, we believe in you.

10. Mary & her special friend

Blessed st. Rita, please keep my grand child Eithen healthy and you take care of him
    We all believe in you, that you will do miracles. we love you...... Marion

11. Leticia Nasige

Thankyou St.Rita my patron saint of the impossibles.you saved my life yesterday when a building collapsed that we were sitting in.i think iam trully blessed,through my patron St.rITA I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

12. Kavitha

St Rita,
    You are the patron of impossible cases.
    Please intercede for Mahi, a little girl who has fallen into a bore well in Gurgaon, India. She is a four year old,cute little girl.She is stuck in the well for 72 hours and all rescue operations are going vain.The media told that the rescue team is a few millimeters from her but a rock obstructs their way.
    Please save the little child. I believe in you.With each passing moment,she is dwindling away.Please help the rescue for making their impossible task easy.
    Amen.

13. Roschelle Ora

Saint Rita... Thank you so much for hearing my prayers in my novena. You prayed for me for God to dim it fit. Please continue to listen to my petitions because my whole family needs them and not only me. Please also listen to all the people who has been praying dor your help. I will praise you for the rest of my life and make sure that my family will know you. Please dont forget my petitions dear St. Rita of Cascia.

14. Mary & Family

Blessed St. Rita, Thank you for your intercession and your presence with us all the time. We feel safe, happy and protected whenever we state your name. we all love you love you so much and yes words won't express how much we love you and we will praise your name until the end.To everyone , pray for St. Rita from the bottom of your hearts and she won't dissapoint you. LOVE YOU.

15. ifeoma

Dear St. Rita, two weeks ago my children and i watched your commentary on EWTN when we were told about your life on earth. i have since then decided that i would ask for your intercession and prayers. please help me solve the very difficult issues i have presently. Thanking you in advance.

16. Robin

Dear St Rita - Thank you for your intercession in answering my prayers for my brother who in remission after undergoing intensive treatment for lymphoma. I love you. Words don't seem to be enough to express how much I love having you in my life!!

17. Sandy

St. Rita, thank you for your blessed intercession and an answered special prayer.

18. Mary

Lovely and adorable St. Rita, you made a lot for me and my family, i am not going to ask you anything becasue you know our needs and you are always with us in any difficulty, your shrine is blessing my home , all i need is to keep me and my family healthy. love u

19. K.E.H.

Holy St. Rita:

Thanks so much for granting my two novenas. I will praise you for eternity

20. Susan

St Rita I thank U for Your life I thank U forwhat u have done in my children's and my life I have had so many immediate blessings by Your intercessetion to Christ Jesus to Our lord God today I again thank u for my life I had colon cancer I called Philiadephia and our beloved Jean answered she and Father prayed and encouraged me I have had surgery I do not have to have chemo nor radiation My son Paul was educated in St Rita of Casica in Chicago He served as an altar young man acqulyte from the time he was 8 yrs old in St Alibes ele school under Father Bob I am so aprreciativee Today as I am still being monitored I thank U St Rita again I am not teaching atthis time and my licesnces will expire but I have faith and trust in Our lord that all is well I had no lights 2 days ago I must come in and tell u that our altar boy of Augustanians my birth son paid 600.00 for my light bill please move the shame and disgrace from me Lord I am his mom I must take care of my children He is now married I feel I have sinned with tears rollin down my cheeks He is such a humbled prosperous young man husband father of Phillip now 6yrs old I fell from your grace I feel I cant find my way out of this depression shame and guilt but I do no that U my Father I pray hear my thanks gviving ness for Paul Susan II~"Kandi and Nydia now 15 yrs old shedoesnt understand sherages so I immediately go to St Rita she makes straight A in school I know I U are her Father too I place Nydia nd my children adn myself again Atthe altar of St Rita in Thanks Givivng and report of today bless U St Rita Bless my St Rita Parrish and headqauters in Philadelphia so much from all of us around the world I am a Catholic of Pastor Paul Burrack He too blessed me and Paul as he served us confirmed us taught us with God's Mercy quickness of His Annointing traditions today I am so grateful St Rita I kneed prostrate before the Throne of Our sacred heart of Jesus behind U knowing all that U have gone thru with your family and community I love U never the less God loves me too and I know U St Rita will help me find my way back to clarity focus covered under Jesus Blood to teach humble and expertisely I know today this is jumbled but God ...in Jesus name amen