St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. Susan

Dear St Rita,pls help my husband and my father overcome addiction to tobacco and alcohol. implant in them a hatred for both substances in order to desist from taking them. I rely on your intercessions to see these miracles happen to the glory of God the Father,Amen.

2. Aracely

Dearest St.RIta, please hear my prayers for healing.

3. charlyn

St. Rita, I pray that my visa application for spousal visa in canada be approved as well as my son's application. may you grant us d happiness to be 2gether to be with my husband in canada and i pray that you grant ur desire to live their and pursue with our dreams. these i pray in You St. Rita thank you so much and we love you

4. Edith Njoku

Dear st.Rita I have come to know and love u. I ask u to help me imitate ur vales such as humility,holiness,charity,patience,ete. Pls help me intercede in searching for my life partner.I will honour u for ever and make ur name known especially to those who don't know u.in jesus name.Amen

5. amc

Dear St. Rita,

Pls. help my son in his speech and he can study next year.

6. tina

St Rita, i have prayed and whole heartly have faith and believe in the prayers being heard and answered,,I thank you,,I will honor your name and will always have faith in you.thank you

7. Mary and her family

Dear St. Rita, First I would like to thank you for the miracle you made recently to my colleague, i am so happy for her and happy that people will start to see how strong you are, your intercession made the impossible it was enough to give her your picture for that day, you made her so strong to talk and defend her right. thank you St. Rita. I know you've always been with us , supporting us in everything and making our way more easy but I need your intercession within this tough period we're going through, you are the mother of the miracles, make this period more easy. Love you St. Rita and will love you forever and praise your name and say loudly that you are the mother of the impossible. Love.

8. annmarie

St Rita, I read the prayers that others have sent in and mine seems selfish in comparison but I ask for your intercession. My marriage broke up 10 years ago and I am raising 2 daughters alone. I have my beautiful daughters, a job and a home and know that I'm blessed but the loneliness that I feel is insurmountable. I ask for your intercession. I pray for your help and thank God for my blessings.

9. Sheena Kochon

Dearest Saint Rita
    Please pray for me to overcome my bad habits the I most desire. Intercede for me to Almighty God that I may be granted gift of freedom and divine love. Oh dear Saint Rita I beg of you to pray for me for conversion so that I can serve the Lord with all my heart and soul.

Sheena

10. oteelh

Dear St. Rita of Cascia, please intercede and pray for me that my problem with my prostate be cured without the need of surgery or other medical intervention. Thank you in advance St. Rita!

11. Nicole

Dear St. Rita,

Please make my sister Joannah May to be a normal person because she cannot speak and walk and please remove her sick (cerebral palsy) so that she will able to speak and walk.
    We love her so much. Because you are the Saint of Impossible please help her, we believe in you.

12. Mary & her special friend

Blessed st. Rita, please keep my grand child Eithen healthy and you take care of him
    We all believe in you, that you will do miracles. we love you...... Marion

13. Leticia Nasige

Thankyou St.Rita my patron saint of the impossibles.you saved my life yesterday when a building collapsed that we were sitting in.i think iam trully blessed,through my patron St.rITA I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

14. Kavitha

St Rita,
    You are the patron of impossible cases.
    Please intercede for Mahi, a little girl who has fallen into a bore well in Gurgaon, India. She is a four year old,cute little girl.She is stuck in the well for 72 hours and all rescue operations are going vain.The media told that the rescue team is a few millimeters from her but a rock obstructs their way.
    Please save the little child. I believe in you.With each passing moment,she is dwindling away.Please help the rescue for making their impossible task easy.
    Amen.

15. Roschelle Ora

Saint Rita... Thank you so much for hearing my prayers in my novena. You prayed for me for God to dim it fit. Please continue to listen to my petitions because my whole family needs them and not only me. Please also listen to all the people who has been praying dor your help. I will praise you for the rest of my life and make sure that my family will know you. Please dont forget my petitions dear St. Rita of Cascia.

16. Mary & Family

Blessed St. Rita, Thank you for your intercession and your presence with us all the time. We feel safe, happy and protected whenever we state your name. we all love you love you so much and yes words won't express how much we love you and we will praise your name until the end.To everyone , pray for St. Rita from the bottom of your hearts and she won't dissapoint you. LOVE YOU.

17. ifeoma

Dear St. Rita, two weeks ago my children and i watched your commentary on EWTN when we were told about your life on earth. i have since then decided that i would ask for your intercession and prayers. please help me solve the very difficult issues i have presently. Thanking you in advance.

18. Robin

Dear St Rita - Thank you for your intercession in answering my prayers for my brother who in remission after undergoing intensive treatment for lymphoma. I love you. Words don't seem to be enough to express how much I love having you in my life!!

19. Sandy

St. Rita, thank you for your blessed intercession and an answered special prayer.

20. Mary

Lovely and adorable St. Rita, you made a lot for me and my family, i am not going to ask you anything becasue you know our needs and you are always with us in any difficulty, your shrine is blessing my home , all i need is to keep me and my family healthy. love u