St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. jhoanna

i love st Rita.thank you very much!!!you are truly the saint of impossible!!!!!:)

2. jennifer sandys

st rita is a spl saint for me. She has worked some very impossible miracles 4me through her intercession to jesus. mAy she always b in my heart n fly n help others too.

3. Vera

St. Rita Please help me to conceive and have a baby.

4. alice.jacobo

please guide christina samorano with her newly diagnosed ms

5. jv

Thank you St. Rita for giving me hope with my troubled relationship.

6. kay

St. Rita,
    Please pray and ask Jesus to help my daughter pass her nursing exam. She has stuggled and struggled. With grace and faith and your prayers, I pray that she will be a successful.

Thank you and please pray for me and my family during these trying times.

7. C

St Rita, please pray that my husband and I are blessed with children soon. With your intervention and Gods love it will be so. Thank you!!!

8. Ikechukwu

St. Rita, pray for me that i may stop sinning against God again. Pray for my healings too. This i ask through Jesus christ our Lord Amen.

9. Amy

My husband and I have been praying for children for almost three years now, we would love to have children . . . St. Rita please pray that we are blessed with a baby soon . . . and others soon after that! Thank you so much!

10. C

Please St Rita I ask that you help my friend DeeDra conceive.

11. Sheena Kochon

St. Rita please pray for my family to forgive and love each other and to follow God's way. Pray for me to give me strength to be a better mother and for my daughters to do God's will.

12. Wiley

My wife and I want children St Rita please hear our prayer and intercede on our behalf

13. B. Rice

Please St. Rita, Help us pray to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that Mrs. Shepherd and her husband be blessed with children.

14. Kenya

St. Rita please help my husband and I to be blessed with a child

15. Donna

St Rita please hear our prayers and help to bless my daughter and her husband with children.

16. brittney

plz help our family to sell our house and building, my parents would be so glad

17. Ana

St.Rita please hear my prayer and bless my husband and I with children

18. Ana

St.Rita pls hear my prayer and help me become a mother.

19. Audrey

Awwwww I hope your son does heal and St.Rita is my confirmation St. and she is an amasing St.

20. Kurt's mom

Saint Rita please ask God to heal my son's overwhelming medical problems. The prayers on his behalf are unbelievable in number and his healing would truly be a miracle for the world to see. Please ask God to consider the suffering he has already endured and make his earthly body whole again.