St. Rita of Cascia Comments

Augustiniannun, also called Margarita. She was born in Roccaporena, near Spoleto, Italy, in 1381, and expressed from an early age the desire to become a nun. Her elderly parents insisted that she be married at the age of twelve to a man described in accounts of her life as cruel and harsh. She spent eighteen extremely unhappy years, had two sons, and was finally widowed when her husband was killed in a brawl. Both sons also died, and Rita, still ... Continue Reading

1. carm

dear St. Rita.... I pray to you for help, please help watch over my children and family, but I also ask and pray to you to help my husband find the means to financially take care of us and our bills, at the moment I'am not well enough to work and help him, and we are struggling to pay our bills and needs for the children, please find it in the kindness of your tender heart to help us though these difficult times , St Rita. pray for us Amen

2. katherine

Dear Saint Rita, The Patron Saint of hopeless cases. Please intercede and pray for my husband and I to have a healthy baby. Because I am older, we are starting IVF, please help me in this and guide me in doing God's will in that we will have healthy babies. So far we have not be able to conceive, but through your intercession, I pray that we will be successful. Through Jesus our Lord, I pray that I may I become blessed with children.Amen.

3. George

I ask you St.Rita to ask your beloved Jesus to bring love into my wifes heart so that
    she comes home to her family with the love that she once had for me. this I pray Amen.

4. Kathy

Dear Saint Rita, please pray to Our Lord in my eldest daughter and son-in-laws behalf that they may be blessed with a child. Help them to move past their current dissapointment and experience the joy of the miracle of conception and birth soon.

5. Danny

Dear St.Rita,
    I pray to you today for your help and intercession on my behalf with God and Jesus Christ. I pray that J come back to our relationship very soon. I love and respect her with all my heart. I trully believe that God has put us together to love and nuture eachother. I pray that we live together in a loving, unselfish relatioship with one another for every, under the union of God and Jesus Christ.
    Please help me as I am so very lost without my soulmate and one true love.

Thank you St.Rita. I love and believe in you.

6. :)

St. Rita, please give me strength to face all the people here in Santa Rita.. Help me to do my best in the competition that i will going to join soon.. Sana po manalo ako at magkaroon ako ng tiwala sa sarili ko...bigyan niyo po ako ng lakas nang loob sa darating na pageant this may. 22, 2011.. Thank you.. In the name of the Father and of The Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.. God Bless me and my Family Always..

7. Maribel

Rita was the saint I chose for my confirmation (which I did at age 22). Since then I have prayed to her on occasion. Lately my marriage has been in question? I will pray to Saint Rita to give me the strength so that I may chose what makes me Happy.

8. patricia

a million thanks. St Rita i asked for your help in an urgent matter and even though i was hoping you would help the enormous stress i was facing left a slight doubt in my mind, but sure enough you stood by me and helped in my hour of need. Please keep my faith strong as i go through this very dark journey and give me the strength to take one day at a time. With your presence in my life i know i can get through this difficult time and become a much better person for it. I can't thank you enough and im very glad to have been introduced to you.

9. J

Please help me in this impossible situation I feel I am in right now. You have helped me in the past St. Rita. I pray for you help once again because it seems everything is going wrong...

10. daughter

please st Rita i reach out to you today as i need an urgent miracle and pray that i am worthy of your help. please ask God to accept my apology for the past and allow me to get back on track and be the person i was 11 years ago. with your help im prepared to do what ever it takes to make things right again. i ask you this in jesus's name amen. please also look after my mother and family and don't let them suffer because of me. i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

11. onemorebaby

St. Rita - I pray to you to ask for your blessing upon the embryo transfer that is upcoming. The desire to grow and nurture these embryos in my womb is strong, and it is my hope that the transfer will be successful. Please place your blessing upon it. In the name of the father, and the son, and the holy spirit. Amen.

12. Lucia

St Rita please help my husband and I to fullfill our longtime dream of having a baby.

13. hope

St. Rita please help my husband & me to conceive a child.

14. Sara & Mikey

I pray to thee, Saint Rita.. my husband is a marine and I his wife.. We have been together ten years and six in marriage; I ask to be blessed with a child this year. I have dealt with loss and cervixal cancer.. my faith of conceiving is winding down.. give me strength. Amen.

15. Bella

I want to pray for me and selena and evry one in the catholic school! + my family and freinds!...

16. Atume Donald

St. Rita Pray for me and for the success of my married

17. Al

Please give me the opportunity in this time of financial hardship so that I will be able to look after my family.

18. Yvette

I would like to tell everyone that I had been trying to get a job and it seemed impossible due to a hiring freeze. I began to pray to Saint Rita of Cascia while I continued to pray to Saint Claire of Assisi, Saint Anthony of Padua and San Pancrasio. I got the job! I will continue to pray that I do well at this job and that I am able to hold on to this job despite talks of layoffs. I wish to thank The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and all my patron saints for their help especially Saint Rita at this time

19. Gina

Oh Blessed St Rita, I thank you with my whole heart for interceeding on my behalf and allowing Jesus to hear my prayer that will truly require a miracle. I thank you so much for answering part of my prayer, I know that my son will benefit from it immensely. St Rita, I ask that you hear and answer the prayers of the many people who ask for your intercession, especially if it's for the greater will of God. May everyone here be blessed with your love...Amen.

20. Joanna

Please pray that my finances improve and that my husband is able to buy the house from me. Thank you