Our Lady of Guadalupe Comments

Our Lady of Guadalupe December 12 (USA) When we reflect on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe we learn two important lessons, one of faith and one of understanding. Missionaries who first came to Mexico with the conquistadors had little success in the beginning. After nearly a generation, only a few hundred Native Mexicans had converted to the Christian faith. Whether they simply did not understand what the missionaries had to offer or whether ... Continue Reading

1. Tiffany

Thank you so much!!!! I needed this for a project this is my confirmation name

2. Misael

She's the most wonderful woman just like my mom.!

3. Barbara S. Reall

Our Lady of Guadalupe has a deep spot in my heart! Life would never be the same without her. AMEN : )

4. leaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

why was she canonized ?
    and what are the miracles ?

5. savannah

I'm doing a project of this holiday and got a lot of information from u...thanks lots

6. Adone Gubert

Lady of Guadalupe, thank you for having taken care of my uncle all his life in Mexico as a Passionate Priest, serving your Son Jesus and His people. i love you uncle, Padre Michele C.

7. AMANDAAAAA (:

ii am doinngg a project too ! (: i only found like 2 facts..imma keep lookinngg!
    PEACEE

8. Joanna

i needed to do a saints project and picked her i got all my info from her thanks to you i got a good grade on it

9. maria ;]

for my project i had to do then things like aly ^ there did. i know her shes my bestie yo! and guess wat i got pretty much all my facts from her ! thnks for the help . much apprication. peaceee :]

10. aly ? :)

wiffff our project we had to do 10 facts on MARY. and i got all ma facts from here. thnks. its greatly appricitateddd yo !

11. Karissa

this is an awesome website...a great source for my report on saints.:)

12. priscilla & cheese ball

This is a very lovely story of our virgen de guadalupe.

13. Anna

this is a good story on our lady

14. Sandra

omgee this is exactly what i need for the saint report im doing for confirmation class.!

15. 5 years ago

this is awssome

16. Andi

This is perfect for what im doing. i needed some facts of Guadalupe for my confirmation. Im happy of what name i have picked :)

17. Sami V.

i am a 11 year old girl and this is a great way to research things for religion.Right now i am doing a religion fair project and this is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. biblaholic

this person really knows what she is talking about i just really put all my faith into this website!! Thank you for believing with me!

19. karla

hey i love her mother of God

20. little debby