Our Lady of Guadalupe Comments

Our Lady of Guadalupe December 12 (USA) When we reflect on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe we learn two important lessons, one of faith and one of understanding. Missionaries who first came to Mexico with the conquistadors had little success in the beginning. After nearly a generation, only a few hundred Native Mexicans had converted to the Christian faith. Whether they simply did not understand what the missionaries had to offer or whether ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

Our Lady of Guadlupe, please intercede for me before your Son, to take away my bad habits.

2. Mayra

Happy feast day, OLG. Please intercede on my behalf for the following: for my relatives that are having marital problems. Restore their relationship & strengthen it. I pray for wisdom & guidance that I may obey God's will. I ask for strength to get through whatever happens. I pray for my loved ones that they may develop godly character. I pray for leave in Anthony's life may his heart be softened, so that he can submit to God. ThAnk u for your prayers & for the example you have set. I pray that I may soon be blessed with a godly husband. Amen.

3. Claudia

Today I reflect on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe and learn two important lessons, one of faith and one of understanding.

Happy Feast Day, Our Lady! Your story is beautiful, poignant and inspiring. Thanks for all you have done and will do.

4. chet bas

happy feast day Our Lady of Guadalupe. thank you for helping us throughout our lives. we love you so much.

5. Irish

Our Lady of Guadalupe, thank you for showing yourself to me when I was lost in my sinful ways. You showed me and continue to show me love, compassion, patience, and the way to your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. I seek your maternal love and your intercession now, asking you to pray for the family that God the Father has blessed me with that we may be united in the love of your Son, our God.
    Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary pray us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

6. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his mother that the doctors are able to slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

7. Sylvia Perez

Holy Lady of Guadalupe please bless my father who passed away this year from lung cancer. He is truly missed and loved by his immediate family and numerous extended family members. He was a devout Catholic and made the church a main part of his life. Please also bless and help my mother cope with her loss. He was her life (married over 50 years) and she is having a hard time living without him. Please help my mother, myself, and my brothers get through Christmas without my dad. There will be lots and lots of great memories to remember him by.

8. Jeff

Our Lady of Guadalupe...please bless my family, give my son and daughters strength and guild them to do the right things. Help my son deal with his ADD and find his path in life. Please watch over us.

9. maria cristina m.

Our Lady of Guadalupe please pray for us that we may have a baby and will stay in love forever and will get to leave together as a couple soon. Thank you for all the blessings in our life and please continue to intercede for us and our family.

10. Emekalam Getrude A.

Our lady of Guadalupe, Pray for me to locate that man you have created to unite with me in marriage this year 2012 and also for me to make all my Courses for first semester and this second semester year 1 As and Bs, there shall be no carryover in Jesus name i pray Amen.

Prove the world that you are my mother that always intercedes for me.

11. rex gelvezon

Holy Mother Our Lady of Guadalupe, help me for passing my bar examinations. enlighten the mind of the examiners and giving me a passing grade. I ask this your your Holy Name.. Amen!

12. Susie

Everyone please remember to pray for a end to abortion.our lady of Guadalupe here our prayers.amen

13. samantha

i love saint guadalupe she was on my cherch dress

14. Carrie

Please send me the greatly "welcome unified "universal Delinquency", with greatly needed direction, on all levels. Please allow me much needed additional strength, much needed faith, and hope. Please send me greatly needed "perseverance over adversity", on all levels, universally.

Please send me much needed and greatly needed "highest Acquired", "universal wisdom", with much greatly needed universal greatly needed again, faith and "COURAGE", on all levels universally.
    Please send me the much acquired "resources and allowances", needed in order for me to ascend forward, with as much "human dignity", and peace on all levels universally. With much needed "delinquency", on all levels universally.

Please allow me the much needed "allowances", on all levels to be able to attain the greatly needed "opportunities", to "flourish", and move to the next level off achievement and aspired opportunity, on all levels.

Please allow me the great desired opportunity to move ascend forward and flourish, on all levels universally. Please send me the much needed "human dignity" and pride, along with much needed hope, on all levels universally.

Please allow me greatly needed reassurances needed on all levels

15. Valerie D

Dear Lady of Guadalupe, I pray for your guidance for two relations of mine who are very troubled at the moment with marriage problems and addictions. One of which will not seek help as he thinks he is not deserving of it for all the bad things he has done in his life. I pray that they will both open their hearts to both you and the divine mercy and let you into their lives because I know that you will guide them on the wright path. Please protect all my family, relatives and friends against all evil. I praise, I adore you Dear Mother Mary and the Holy Trinity and I wish to thank you all sincerely for being in my life. I hope and pray that I will serve you well x

16. Robert Younas

I am Devoted of The Our Lady of Guadalupe, please send me information.

17. Carrie

Please send me the unified universal guidance, direction, additional needed "COURAGE", strength,much needed faith, and hope. Please send me greatly needed perseverance over adversity, on all levels.

Please send me much needed and greatly needed "Acquired wisdom", with much greatly needed universal greatly needed "COURAGE". Please send me the much acquired resources and allowances, needed in order for me to move forward with as much human dignity, and much needed delinquency on all levels universally.

Please allow me the much needed allowances on all levels to be able to attain the greatly needed opportunity to move to the next level off achievement on all levels.

Please allow me the great desired opportunity to flourish on all levels universally. Please send me the much needed human dignity and pride, along with much needed hope, on all levels.

Please allow me greatly needed reassurances needed on all levels

18. Flora

Dear our lady of Guadalupe, can you please give a miracle to my daughter Uriella Chow? She had a brain damage due to her stroke 2-1/2 years ago when she was only 28months old. As a mother, you know how painful and sad a mom see her kid suffer. In the past 2-1/2 years, she went through a lot. She has been on strong medications, being poked by technicians to draw bloods, being poked by acupuncturists, a lot, a lot more. But she still remains being a happy and strong girl. She also believes that God will heal her. When we go to church, she will knee down to pray. Holy Mother Mary, please please help my daughter. Please heal her brain and stop her seizures, stop medications, and reconnect her brain so that she can use her left hand and leg as her right side.
    Please also help Wong la who is my godmother's cousin. She also needs a miracle to get rid of a tumor in her brain.
    I love you!

19. jeannette A

Thank you holy Mother for answering my prayer. there is still a long road ahead for me ,but i aknow that you will be by my side and will give me the courage and stength to go on

20. jeannette A

dear holy lady of quadalupe please give me the courage and strength to cope with my cancer..i am hoping for a remission and praying that upcoming bone marrow test will be negative.please stay with me and my family during this trying time., and help my daughter with the selling of her house and look after her husband who is ill with cll. thank you