St. Alice Comments

Alice was born at Shaerbeck, near Brussels. At the age of seven, she entered a Cistercian convent named Camera Sanctae Mariae, and she remained there for the rest of her life. The Cistercian community was inspired by her spirit of humility. However, at an early age, she contracted leprosy and had to be isolated. The disease caused Aleydis intense suffering, and eventually she became paralyzed and was afflicted with blindness. Alice's ... Continue Reading

1. Alice From Twilight (:

This saint is the only saint with the name Alice! She is the most coolest saint I heard about! Go TWILIGHT! <3

2. Elizabeth Alice

im choosing st Alice as my confirmation saint... but not because of twilight. she was an awesome person and i think that people should choose a saint that actually means something to them... not because its a character's name in their favorite book.

3. Allison

Hey lol this is cool. Alice in Twilight had visions too!!!!! Very cool indeed.

4. Allison

I think Alice is just the coolest name. St Alice is very interesting. I am going to use her my Religion project, Because i admire her. (And she reminds me of Alice from Twilight)

5. jessica

haha guys thats my reason too im obsessed with twilight so now im going to confirmation with alice because it remind me of alice cullen =D but god bless saint alice she is so cool !! =D

6. Lauren

Bahaha alexis that is the same reason why i am going to use st.alice as my confirmation name because she reminds me of alice cullen from twilight :p

7. Alexis

I Love St. Alice, she is sooooooo coooollll!!!!! I know, this might be wierd to say, but I'm Reminded of Alice Cullen from Twilight, whenever I thinkl of St. Alice..... But At. Alice is so much coooollleerrr!!!! Love!!! and God Bless!!!!

8. Olivia Rose Alice Hamill

OMG..... I LOVE SAINT ALICE SHE ROX I HAD MY COMMUNION TONIGHT AND I USED HER NAME!!!!

9. Olivia jane Alice

Saint Alice Rox she is da best I am sOOOOOOOOOOOOO using her as my confirmation name!!!!!!!

10. Jordan Marie Alice

i luv alice!!!! she has an amazing story!!! i am sooooo using her as my confirmation name!!!!!

11. meg

GO ST.ALICE!!!! she is SO awesome!!! using her name as a confirmation name!!

12. meg

saint Alice rocks! she is so awesome and inspirational! using her as my confirmation name!

13. Greta

Alice is my confirmation name too ;) what a beautiful name isn't it?

14. sally kate

i love love love alice

15. Jordan Marie Alice

i luv Alice!! i am making my confirmation in 2 weeks and she is going to be my saint name!!!!!!

16. Emily

Alice is my confirmation name!YAYA!

17. Ginny

St Alice is Awesome! She shall be my confirmation name!!!! Woo... go Alice!

18. lisbeidi

i am using her name she is so nice and what happened to her was so bad

19. sarah

i am sooo using her as my confirmation name i luv her she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. michy

needs mord info but......still using her name