St. Elizabeth of Hungary Comments

St. Elizabeth was born in Hungary in 1207, the daughter of Alexander II, King of Hungary. At the age of four she was sent for education to the court of the Landgrave of Thuringia, to whose infant son she was betrothed. As she grew in age, her piety also increased by leaps and bounds. In 1221, she married Louis of Thuringia and in spite of her position at court began to lead an austerely simple life, practiced penance, and devoted herself to ... Continue Reading

1. eriiinnnnn

hahah. me too.. my confirmation name!

2. stephanie

This is SUPER helpful it'll be my confirmation name

3. katie

my class is doing a presentation on saints for 3 weeks in church and this is the most helpful page i have found thanks

4. gianina malka DAVID

haha this is very helpful in my assignment i luv this

5. Liz

Thank you for this helpful page! [:

6. jenna

hi my middle name is elizabeth and my class is doing saints and real like plays of the saints and i am doing st.elizabeth because it is my middle name

7. Christina

This is a great source of information! It really helped with my conformation project! She is a great saint!!!

8. maddi kay

this is a great website and is easy to use my confirmation saint is St. Elizabeth of Hungary and this source was very helpful (:

9. Mackenzie

This site is so cool I am doing
    a Saint report on St.Elizabeth
    in Religion and then we dress up and read our report!

10. Cassie

I am choosing her for confirmation and this really helped. This website is amazing with all of the saints they have info on!

11. Erin Streeter

this was very unhelpful.

12. Elizabeth

im doing a project on her and she is so cool

13. tabatha

im doing my confirmation and she is pretty good

14. Nicole

Both my paternal and maternal grandmothers were named after her. O Saint Elizabeth. Please Pray to Jesus on the behalf of man and the sin of your bloodline to be forgiven, thank you for your life and holy name. Please pray for my family and please pray to Christ Jesus for mercy favor for my sin to be forgiven. Please help me to forgive my sins and those of other men. Amen.

15. Alice Tambayo

st Elizabeth is my fave saint since i entered st scholastic college manila :)

16. Erin

Omg im doing my conformation as well but i might do St Maria Goretti she seems better

17. colio

i am making my confirmation this year, 2009, and this was almost all of the info that i need. thx so much!!! i admire saint elizabeth so much and i love bread!!!

18. Gee-za-leena

WOW GUYS, i wass doing a st. project here nd you just likke totally saved my life here. hahaha saved my life, st elizabeth of hungary hahaa it makes sencee, saved my life. anyway i would like to thank my goldfish, bob. :) love you maann

19. rinarox

wow guys, same here! im part of
    the 2009 Confirmation Class! (:

20. lola

Omg thank god you had this it saved me when I was doing a saint Project