St. Rose of Lima Comments

Virgin, born at Lima, Peru 20 April, 1586; died there the 24 of August, 1617. St. Rose of Lima is the patroness of Latin America and the Philippines. This South American Saint's real name was Isabel, but she was such a beautiful baby that she was called Rose, and that name remained. As she grew older, she became more and more beautiful, and one day, her mother put a wreath of flowers on her head to show off her loveliness to friends. But Rose ... Continue Reading

1. Grace

i can not believe how many people are gonna have the same confemation name as me plus all the other people who dont go on this site. and i completely agree with ave (the girl who posted above me!!)

2. Ava

I think St. Rose is a sweet and a caring Saint. I'm thankful for St Rose she is very very nice. I pray that St Rose is having a good time in Heaven and always will.
    Love, Ava

3. Mary

Saint Rose of Lima is such a wonderful lady! i love her story it amazes me!!! she is going to be my saint name in confirmation!

4. alyson

st. rose of lima has inspired me and told me that beauty isnt everything... its not whats on the outside that counts, but what is on the inside... i hope i can follow up in her footsteps!
    xoxo Tink
    9:47 am

5. Meghan

She is going to be my confirmation saint. I had not really heard about her but after reading her story and how she put a thorn through her head. (oww) I know that she is the one to choose.

6. allie

saint rose please help me gain my parents trust back and that you help me be a better person, amen.

7. AKANKSHA

S.t. rose guide my path to jesus.

8. Alessia

Thank you being such an inspiration St. Rose of Lima.

9. Devon

St. Rose is what im picking for my confirmation name. :)

10. chloe

l love the wedsite it realy helped me on my saint report

11. Sarah

my name for my confo name :L x

12. karin

I wonder who she was trying to protect herself from?
    She went to great extremes from keeping others from being tempted.

13. sarah

Im doing st rose for my assignment

14. jessie

Thank you for that info it really helped me on my saint report. St Rose is my conformation name. Jesus Rocks!

15. leaver

hi today i went on the erenternet andthis is a good site

16. Daniella

I am from Peru and we celebrate saint rose's feast day on august 30th so her feast day is august 30th. Whoever, thinks that her feast day is august 23rd is incorrect

17. Robyn

she is very inspiring i cannot believe she gave up her beauty so she could serve god very well i am so inspired it was a pleasure knowing about her !!!!!

18. Roisin (Rosheen)

I feel really connected to rose because that's what my name means in Gaelic ( Irish) and it's the closest thing to my name i could find. Her story is also really inspiring

19. rose

she must of trusted god to rub peper on her face and put a pin in head.

20. Caitlin

Ilove her
    ! i am making confirmation on the sixth and i am using her name!!!