St. Rose of Lima Comments

Virgin, born at Lima, Peru 20 April, 1586; died there the 24 of August, 1617. St. Rose of Lima is the patroness of Latin America and the Philippines. This South American Saint's real name was Isabel, but she was such a beautiful baby that she was called Rose, and that name remained. As she grew older, she became more and more beautiful, and one day, her mother put a wreath of flowers on her head to show off her loveliness to friends. But Rose ... Continue Reading

1. Jasmine

wow! im so happy to have St.Rose as my patron Saint!Shes so amazing and beautiful! :)

2. Katelyn

She MUST of been pretty. She's so, going to be my saint.

3. Katie

Is this the St. Rose that the college is named after?

4. Resin (Hannah)

This was a great website!! It has helped me achieve and outstanding score on my year 12 final exams, thanks guys u helped lots. Praise St. Rose!

5. kianna

St Rose is my conformation name as well St Rose bless all of us !!!!!!!!

6. amanda

omg... i have to do st rose as my conformation st. this really helped and st rose is really cool st. rose... pray for all of us while we take the journey to conformation!

7. amanda

i am also doing st rose for my conformation so it was very helpful

8. ladi

Excellent:]

9. gab

her feast day is on the 23!

10. Rebecca

This was helpful because i am doing st rose for my confirmation name thax for this info :) :) :)

11. Talia Samuels

Thank you for having the beautiful information for St. Rose of Lima !!! I might do her for my confirmation St. thx!!!!

12. rose

i am named after ST.ROSE.She help me in my work and activities.i really thank her.

13. pamela cappe

St. rose of lima is my "future project" for saints AT ST CECILIAS ! GO SEAHAWKS !

14. Katlin

St.Rose of Lima is great that is why she is my middle name!!!!

15. brittany martinez

I LOVE HER I DID HER FOR MY PROJECT IN 6TH GRADE SHES THE BEST

16. kate

i chose her too shes a strong woman

17. MARY

HEY sT. rOSE IS GREAT SHE IS MY COMFORMATION sAINT!!!

18. Mixie

Heyy Saint Rose is so sweat! She is my Confirmation saint. I LOVE HER

19. ~megan

YES I LOVE HER AND CHOOSE HER SHE IS MY IDOL

20. Jenny

Hey I'm in year6 and saint Rose is my saint. Confirmation gonna be great!