St. Margaret Mary Alacoque Comments

Daughter of Claude Alacoque and Philiberte Lamyn, Margaret was born on July 22, at L'Hautecour, Burgundy, France, was sent to the Poor Clares school at Charolles on the death of her father, a notary, when she was eight years old. She was bedridden for five years with rheumatic fever until she was fifteen and early developed a devotion to the Blessed Sacrament. She refused marriage, and in 1671 she entered the Visitation convent at ... Continue Reading

1. John B
    8 months ago

I found the information very helpful.Great support in the spiritual life and empowering.Thank you for the research in getting to know the saints. The devotion to the Sacred Heart is inspiring to understand the Love Jesus has for all people.

2. Ellie

it has been helping, but needs more info

3. MN

Needs more info and too boring but great work and effort!

4. julia

St margreat mary is the best saint on earth. i have a paper on her and this is a great site to look at! thnks

5. somebody

im doing a project about a saint. could you please add more info? I found this very helpful, but it needs more. thank you! :)

6. chet bas

happy feast day St. Margaret Mary Alacoque. thank you for protecting us in our visit to paray le monial. please continue to help my mom and i.

7. viet

i cant find anything about her contributions to society

8. viet

i need the writer 'cause im doing a research paper and i need a source

9. Ray Salazar

My mother died in 2000 and she left a glass frame. In it there is a cloth with a heart on it. On top it says Agnus Del. On the bottom it says Relic of St. Margaret Mary,Gospel of the Holy Name, Gospel of St. John. The heart has like a fire on top with a cross in it and it also has like a thorn like reef around it and blood drops falling from it. Is this a real relic. It looks old.

10. Graham

Periodically through out time Jesus appears to the various members of the Human Race to remind them of his love for us and how he wants us to come to Heaven to be with him. What a disgrace that not many people can't even give him a thought or the time of day to thank him for what he does for us on a day to day basis.

11. Graham

Periodically through out time Jesus appears to the various members of the Human Race to remind them of his love for us and how he wants us to come to Heaven to be with him. What a disgrace that not many people can't even give him a thought or the time of day to thank him for what he does for us oj a day to day basis.

12. alexxi ramirez

this wedcite has helped me so much that i had to book a report on a girl saint and it helped me and i got an aplus on it.me and my mom was so happy about it

13. michael

some of thies saints were on my exam thanks for the help

14. JClarke

The information was helpful. I met an older lady who told me of the "12 promises of St. Margaret Mary" and I was looking for the actual facts. She included hanging a picture of the Sacred Heart in your home. Still looking for more ...Any ideas???

15. MDOG

This article is awesome! i got all the information I possibly needed and more. Thanks for all the work you put into this great, informative website!

16. A-Dog

you know this was very helpful and i now want to change my way of life. St. Margaret Mary is a lovely person. Just wondering if you would like to hang out margaret mary if so just call me with the details so i can set everything upp

17. vincent

very helpfull for my group we actualy wanted her to be our petro saint for the girls group we were groom

18. Bill

Wish you had some pictures of the saints documented on your website

19. raph

very helpful for my research project and it enlightens me to slowly change my way of life. because i had meditated on what God had told her" behold the heart which has so much loved men that it has spared nothing" and now on i wanna be the one spared

20. Vivian

this very helpful to my project !!!