St. Dominic Savio Comments

St. Dominic Savio was born in Italy in 1842. One day when he was just four, he disappeared and his good mother went looking for him. She found the little fellow in a corner praying with his hands joined and his head bowed. He already knew all his prayers by heart! At five, he was an altar boy. When he was seven, he received his First Holy Communion. On that solemn day, he chose a motto: "Death, but not sin!" and he kept it always. ... Continue Reading

1. charlotte

he is truly a remarkable person and is a great role model i wish there was more people like this in the world.

2. roman wippel

I am looking for a saint and I found this St. Dominic of Savio who is the most Godlest person I have ever heard of. I have decided that I am going to use him as my confirmation saint.

3. adore

St. Dominic, I always wanted to follow your steps when I was young. I have even shared your stories about your love for God, the Church, for Mama Mary. I seek intercession from you to make me feel happy ...intercede for us ( my wife & I ) that as I go home from my roadless traveled journey abroad we may have Children...I promised to include your name for our FIRST CHILD...Pray for us...Thank you!

4. theresia

St. Dominic please give me miracle on october 22nd'2010. Amen

5. Alci Urena

wow this saint did really good things

6. JOHN-VIANNEY

Thank you, I have decided to choose Dominic Savio as my confirmation name and will try to follow his example. Please pray for me.

7. Susana

I'm sorry I appoliges its John Bosco that is coming to my church.

8. Susana

I am proud to say the St Dominic Savio is coming to our church this weekend in Bellflower California and Im going to pray for my son Matthew. He is 9 years old and he is having problems in school(4th grade). Today he told me he wishes he was smart like his friend and that made me really sad.

9. yuanpalomo

i am so happy that st dominic savio became a saint because he was so prayerful

10. Caterina

St. Dominic...please pray for my son Kenny who needs to know you and God. You are the perfect model for him and my other son Jacob. Kenny and other boys are in trouble...please help them see your ways and God's ways. Amen.

11. PETER D'SOUZA

I was looking for a story to tell to my grandson. I had two saints in mind. Don Bosco and Dominic Savio. Dominic Savio is truly a great little saint to be imitated by small children! He displayed great courage in his time. In our time we need it all the more. Thank you for this very interesting real life story of the saint.

12. mickidee

I am having my Confirmation and i think this saint is the perfect role model for young lads like me. Dominic shows a good example on what we should do when we see bad things happen all around us. I am very saddened by the way some boys at my school are behaving so that is why i am like this saint.

13. veronica

im doing a report on this saint

14. yani

I love this saint.

15. CG

this is my role model may he rest in eternal peace

16. jjr

he is our model when i was in don bosco. thank you and God bless!
    joseph r. 11-22-09

17. Darius

One of my favorite saints

18. ameilmekha

very good and helpful.st Dominic was an interesting man.

19. christina

wow pretty amazing! i think he might just be MY patron saint. Stay strong!

20. Boogs

I love Dominic are school even my school has a club called Savio Club and we do lots of charitable stuff