St. Francis Xavier Comments

FRANCIS XAVIER, ST. (1506-1552). Born in the family castle of Xavier, near Pamplona in the Basque area of Spanish Navarre on Apr. 7, he was sent to the University of Paris 1525, secured his licentiate in 1528, met Ignatius Loyola and became one of the seven who in 1534, at Montmartre founded the Society of Jesus. In 1536 he left Paris to join Ignatius in Venice, from whence they all in tended to go as missionaries to Palestine (a trip which ... Continue Reading

1. Peter Miranda

pray for me.

2. Antonyraj Rayappan

I owe to the saint in gaining my knowledge to lead a virtuous christian life though my studies dates back to the early sixties. Also I am indebted much to the members of the faculty and spiritual superiors. Routine and dedicated religious practices make one's life better and strong mentally. May the saint intercede for mentally poor students and make them useful to the society.

3. MARY

I was in Javier in the Basque Country last summer and it was a very spiritual experience but nothing like having His Right arm relic in my home town of Ayr in Australia last week Bless all my family

4. kay Matthews

My grandson was born prematurely in NYC, Oct 12 2012, he weighed 3 pounds, he is now almost five pounds and his name is Xavier, Please pray for my little grandson and keep him, healthy and well, Thank you BVM and St Francis Xavier..

5. xavier tackett

he the saint francis xavier is my saint

6. VIE

MIRACULOUS NOVENA TO GRACE TO ST,FRANCIS XAVIER
    MOST AMIABLE AND MOST LOVING STAIN,THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DONE.

7. Pat

I going to the novena that honor St Francis Xavier at St Michaels buffalo ny.St Francis please petition Jesus for me. Thank you

8. Allinson

Dear St. Francis

Help me to pass my interview and give me the good news I am waiting to hear. You are my patron saint and my parents had chosen my middle name Francisco as a honor to you. Bless me and my family specially my wife and my lovely little son and my friends. St. Francis bless us always

9. Petula Fernandes, Barcelona

Very helpful article, St.Francis Xavier prayerfor us.

10. Raymond

As on day the body of St. Francis Xavier is still in Goa, India. He is the patron St. of India. With the details of the St. this should also be mentioned.

11. Milan

I pray to St, Xavier to enlighten my life. Pray for all those people who are Mentally, Physically and Spritually suffering. May all of them have Peace of mind and heart.

12. Neiana

Life and story of St. Francis Xavier is amazing and I'm really touched....please pray for me and my family. Keep us from all dangers and sickness and help us do the same. Thanks & God Bless Us All.

Mour im Bwebwenato in St. Francis Xavier elap an emman im kabwilonlon im ellukun unur buruo. Ij kajitok ibbem St. Francis bwe kwon joij im jar kon io im baamle eo ao. Kejbarok kim jen aolep men in jorran im naninmij ko im jiban kim bwe kim enjerbal einwot kwe. Kommol im Anij en kojerammon kojwoj aolep.

13. alllan stairs

I didn't read all but I saw no mention of saint Teresa of the Child Jesus as being co-patron of the missions with him. This is very important since God's Glory is expressed by the graces given to them by Him and which develope in a complementary way .

14. S.L.Crawford

Please dear God protect from abuse. Please heal Jim from anger and over aggresive violent behavior. I need work to be independant. He takes all his troubles and worries out on me.

15. Ryosuke

I have realized for the first time that St. Francis Xavier was a great saint all over the Asia and in Europe. The Counter Reformation was a big turning point in Catholic Charch. His enthusiasm for faith was important. His religious motivation was unmingled. However,Japanese took advantage of him because of new arm and drived him out because of civil war. The fact is tought every Japanese in high school. I think Japanese were not enlightened as far as internationalization when he was in flesh but Japanese kept up uniqueness. St. Francis Xavier, everlasting. Amen.

16. prasanna

Have a St. Francis Xavier church in srilanka, 04/12/2011 is 175 jubilee in this church.

17. Marvin

Dear Saint Francis Xavier, pray for us all and watch over and protect us from all harm and danger.

18. Cesareo Fernandez

From Spain, an area near Javier homeland. An impressive article, with only one exception: There is not any Basque area in Navarre. Navarre is Navarre, a part of Spain.

19. Peter Furtado

keep up the good works.
    will you please include some miracles of ST.FRANCIS XAVIER.
    GOD bless you and keep you in good health .

20. Prathish joseph

St.francis xavier you enlightened my life...
    st.francis xavier pray for us..........