St. Thomas Comments

St. Thomas was a Jew, called to be one of the twelve Apostles. He was a dedicated but impetuous follower of Christ. When Jesus said He was returning to Judea to visit His sick friend Lazarus, Thomas immediately exhorted the other Apostles to accompany Him on the trip which involved certain danger and possible death because of the mounting hostility of the authorities. At the Last Supper, when Christ told His Apostles that He was going to prepare ... Continue Reading

1. Will H.

i chose st. Thomas for my confirmation saint.

2. joeanna

i love st.thomas

3. arji benjamin

thanks St.Thomas and his methodic doubts. scepticism is the begining of faith

4. Tony

very thank you for this article.
    helped me to do some articles about him..

5. John Nguyen

Thank you for this because the is helping my assignment.

6. Anne Flora

very helpful in my liturgical preparation.

7. DORIS CHAN

This helped me a lot in my liturgical work. TQ

8. Joseph from V Town

There was such a wide array of saints to choose from but I could only choose one.

9. ryan

i am soo happpy that i found this website it helped me with my project... god bless America.

10. Hannah-Enessa

Thank you SO Much this has so much information thanks

Woooo Yay Australia

11. Victoria

My name is Victoria and this is soooooo helpful for my project on saint Thomas God bless America <3

12. sam

my name is sam it is really a helpful for my project about saint thomas

13. Thomas Battcock

My name is Thomas, and I love my name; I identify with my namesake St. Thomas, and thank him for doubting, because it's was then that "Jesus", said You believe in me Thomas, because you have seen me,Blessed those who have not seen but still believe." TomB.

14. david tenner

did u know that im using ur name for my conformation. i like the name called saint thomas.

15. jefferson jade seguerra

your website is nice it gives complete information about saints......and other religious things.......

16. J Christian

Saint Thomas, pray for us all, All; like those one hundred fifty three fish at John's breakfast on the beach, pray Jesus be visible to us each, all within our sweet soul's reach -- our aimless hoping straighten and our warped thinking teach: Yahweh be praised All One, may Jesus be raised and shown, may good Angels & Mary be seen, may Apostles bright be ever so keen and right happy endings for all ever known, choir us a Selah and gnose us the five paradisiacal trees, Amen

17. jennylynkian