St. Thomas Comments

St. Thomas was a Jew, called to be one of the twelve Apostles. He was a dedicated but impetuous follower of Christ. When Jesus said He was returning to Judea to visit His sick friend Lazarus, Thomas immediately exhorted the other Apostles to accompany Him on the trip which involved certain danger and possible death because of the mounting hostility of the authorities. At the Last Supper, when Christ told His Apostles that He was going to prepare ... Continue Reading

1. thomas vincent

my name is thomas vincent . why i want to be an archiect ? now i know very well because of my saint is always near by me courage me help me to find a good teachers for my study and also pray to god . dear saint pls forgive me very often i forget to pray to you . pls countinue to help me to become an archiect can be draw a design a church with cavary .

2. Bean

This helped for a biography on St. Thomas! Thanks, Bean

Greetings from OHIO!

3. kopkjgoph

saint thomas is a great saint

4. Thomas ONeill, Kiltorcan.Ballyhale,Co,Kilkenny,Ireland,.

Reading about St Thomas has helped me understand more about st Thomas and the great work he done,Thank you,.regards,Thomas ONeill, Please keep me and my friend Anne Doran in your Prayers, God bless you all,.

5. k c

i need the prayer that is said on his feast day

6. Isabel T

Thank you ST.THOMAS for doing my homework

7. shnitzel

St tumnus rocks

8. Aaron Lam

HEY COOL! ANOTHER PERSON CALLD AARON! wrote my last name so we can see difference :)

9. Aaron

Thx so much, although can u tell me when and where he was born and his early life? i need info for project but this has helped a bit

10. Aaron

He is the patron of architects and builders due to the legend where he is said to have been sent as an architect to build a great palace for Gondoforus the King of the Indies.

11. KJK

There is no reason to question the fortitude of such a creative soul! Thomas, summs up our inadequacities, and correctly gives praise to the lord! To think of it, everytime, we think we are brillant, what is really happening! The lord our god is giving us the correct direction! Let us give praise upon him!

12. david

Thomas the doubt!

13. Thomas

St.Thomas pray for us and give us the grace do desist the doubting spirit in us.

14. devasia kayalaparampil

i received new messages going through the descriptions

15. Josh

I'm doing St Thomas for my confirmation and this site has got pretty nice information:)

16. YOGOBOY

this helped me with my homework a lot
    ST. Thomas kicks ***

17. mack

when was he born i need to know somebody help me out

18. Tristan

I want to be a architect and St. Thomas is the patron saint of Architects. He will be my confirmation saint!

19. Tristan

Wish it said something about why he is the patron saint of architects.

20. vasanth

where is the calamine (place name) is it chennai?