St. Thomas Comments

St. Thomas was a Jew, called to be one of the twelve Apostles. He was a dedicated but impetuous follower of Christ. When Jesus said He was returning to Judea to visit His sick friend Lazarus, Thomas immediately exhorted the other Apostles to accompany Him on the trip which involved certain danger and possible death because of the mounting hostility of the authorities. At the Last Supper, when Christ told His Apostles that He was going to prepare ... Continue Reading

1. The Patron Saint of Spelling
    5 months ago

All of you need to pray to patron saint of spelling

2. tryinghard
    6 months ago

Pls allow me to be patient in Christ and just wait on him thru all situ
    ations.

3. Terry haschke
    6 months ago

St. Thomas please pray for the souls of my children and for my soul. I have made a mess of my life. Please show me that god is with me and intercede to Mary and Jesus to help me get right with god where I might be on the wrong

4. s.victor jabamani
    7 months ago

thanks for this articals very usefull we r starting a charitable commiety to serve ppl in india pls any body interested pls contact god bless

5. Kanye
    9 months ago

Saint Thomas prey for me to have swag

amen

6. christopher antony

St.Thomas please pray for me and my family ask Jesus till watch over me
    I trust in Jesus
    God Bless us all
    Amen

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Thomas, our dear patron saint, please pray for us to remain steadfast in the faith that you professed to our forefathers, and which has been faithfully handed over to us through generations. Pray that it be handed over to our children and that they shall ever remain faithful to the church, that is the body of Jesus Christ, as you remained faithful to him.

8. atsua steve

pls,st, thomas,pray for me, my family,my late brother thomas and the whole word
    in Jesus Name.Amen

9. Thomas

my dear "Judas" Thomas....I do have passion for the "mission" ... but my faith is weak ... teach/ help me to believe so that I can see the path of truth... my doubts are stronger than hose who simply believe .... I try - but without proof-I am nothing but a clanging symbol.... this legend is a beautiful lesson in life
    forgive my doubts.... I wish I could believe freely (as when I was a child).... as a man - I will not lie!

10. Jayaprakash

Thank you Saint Thomas and the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus for hearing my prayers.

And giving me all blessing of me life so far. Pray for us . Amen

11. EARL

ENLIGHTENING and SPIRITUALLY FULFILLING

12. Joy

Dear St.Thomas
    Please pray for me to escape from my sins

13. Mary Ann Stenson

May 27th the rector of my church preached about St. Thomas and encouraged the congregation to "google" St. Thomas and learn more about his works in India and how he died. It is now August 28th and have gone through notes piled up of things to look up, I googled St. Thomas. Very interesting. I believe all things are possible through Christ. St. Thomas was on a mission from Jesus Christ to spread the gospel.

14. St. Burford

May the partially paralyzed penguins playing Patagonian ping pong nestled among the toe cheese of St. Thomas send me a frame up restored 1958 Chevrolet Corvette ( preferably SeaFoam green) and a cold six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon via Ganesha and Speedy Gonzalez' cousin The Frito Bandito.

Ameen

15. Joseph Mathew

St. Thomas, the Apostle and Patron saint of my dear country, please instil and kindle in me the ferver of evangelization, to work among those, who have not yet experienced Christ's redeeming love, that brought salvation to the world, through his suffering and death upon the cross.

16. Balu

Dear St.Thomas pray for my family and my parishners

17. C

Dear St. Thomas pray for us, give us hope and faith that nothing is impossible.

18. Mona

Dear Saint Thomas, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him. Thank you.

19. Joseph

Pls pray for us St.Thomas. Your faith in Christ, once doubted but never again until your death for Jesus Christ. what a real faith in the almighty.!! But, We fall into sin, doubt Jesus many times in our actions and in our words. Pls pray for us St.Thomas that our faith in Jesus Christ may grow day-by-day. May we live a life meaningful in the sight of god like You. Here I esp. ask you to pray for my career and it's growth in my life according to the will of God. Thank U St.Thomas for all your prayers for us...... Hallelujah.

20. Rajesh

Dear St Thomas,
    Please pray for us that we may also burn with love for Jesus as you had.