St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Cindy Ponder

St.Joseph, please pray for us that our house will sale. It has been on the market for a year and still has not sold. Please help us dear St. Joseph. Please help us with the transition into the next phase of our lives. Please bless everyone and their intentions on this site.

2. dennis

greatest saint, loved by many other saints as St. Theresa of Jesus and St. John of the Crossl St. Joseph watch over your son Jesus church and bring it safely out ot the darkness it is engulfed in these days.

3. AGP

Dearest Saint Joseph, thank you so much for your intercessions for the healing of my condition. The black spot in my toe is pretty much gone already and the skin is looking healthy again. Also,thank you for nothing to go wrong.. Thank You God for all the answered prayers through St Joseph's intercessions.

4. Teresa

Dearest St Joseph, thank you for all your help and intercession. I have prayed the miracle prayer, and you answered me in a big way. I still need your help, please pray for me and my family, and all who post to this site. Thank God for His wisdom in choosing you as Jesus's foster father.

5. paul

Dear St Joseph, please pray for our family, that our house will sell, transition will go smooth. I will be able to find a new rewarding Career, helping and saving lives as in my last, making a difference in Gods world. I love you and thanks for taking the time to listen.

6. D,C.

St. Joeseph I pray that you hear and intercede for all the faithfull that pray to you , that GOD will bess them in all their needs!

7. Stephanie

Dear St. Joseph, I pray for my husband to find the career path the Lord wants for him. We have a large family and the burden is great. Please help him to find the right job to end his anxiety and fear. For a position he enjoys and is good for him. Thank you in advance for your prays and intercession. I also ask for patience and faith while we wait. Amen

8. Heather

St. Joseph, thank you for answering my plea to find the perfect new home. You do answer our cries and you do petition the Lord to bring us miracles. God Bless you, St. Joseph, our faithful support in times of need.

9. Ashley Blair Rose

I need to retire. I am too old to continue in the work force. I pray that my son will take me in after his upcoming marriage. I request your prayers too.
    Blair

10. Kenneth

Dear St Joseph, please pray for me that I may get the job and put an end to my anxiety.

11. Abigail Moncevaiz

Glorious Saint Joseph, Please interceede for us with Jesus and Mary for our Catholic Bookstore. May Jesus bless it and prosper it, and you St. Joseph teach us to pray and evangelize. Amen.

12. Linda

Dear St Joseph,
    I am praying to get the job I just applied for with the DOC. In advance thank you St. Joseph. Amen

13. Terence

i love you so much

14. Sue

St. Joseph I seek your help in a new & positive direction in my life, especially where career is concerned. I ask for special opportunity & that I will soon see the results of my labor with that desired field. Amen.

15. Susan

Dear St. Joseph,
    Please pray to your son, Jesus, for all my intentions and I thank you for your help. I also pray for everyone who has posted a comment on this website.

16. Robert

Dear St Joseph,
    Please interseed on the Behalf of My Late Mother, and the injustice
    that she had to endure in her final hours on this earth, Please interseed on my families behalf and give me the strength to right the social injustices and human rights that she was denied, Amen.....robert

17. Dan Holcomb

St. Joseph help my family to sell our house. It has been on the market for a year. Thank you for the inspiration to remain faithful, and loyal, and chaste even though you didn't have to be. St. Joseph pray for my family.

18. Mary

St.Joseph I pray for a husband for my daughter just like you with your name

19. Alex

St Joseph, foster father of Jesus and husband of Mary, I ask you to intercede with Jesus for me and my family and ask Him to grant all my petitions. Help us to live together as you lived in Nazareth with Jesus and Mary, united in respect and love.
    Grant us peace and social justice in our neighborhood. Drive out demons, dragons, and witchcraft spirits out of my home, my land and our neighborhood.
    In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

20. fr.rajasekhar

st.joseph a just man,best lover,best father,patient , mr. perfect man,best exemplary person for all men to fallow.st. joseph please pray for us.