St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Reece

Dear beloved St. Joseph:
    You know my heartache from the home sale that fell through yesterday. Help me to "man up" and take setbacks with strength and faith as you had to do to when you left the comfort of your lifelong home to protect your beloved family from those who sought to destroy them. I pray the Lord will send comfort and assurance to the gentlemen whose livelihood is now in jeopardy because of a fearful banker. Please ask your beloved Son Jesus to touch the heart and life of the banker as he faces uncertainty in world financial markets, send him strength and courage. Grant us the peace of Christ that all of us involved with this broken business deal will be slow to anger, eager to forgive and ever willing to share the love and mercy of our blessed Lord, who stopped at nothing short of the agony of a tortured death to prove his unending love for us. Help me to be fully aware of how privileged I am to own property in a world where so many fathers agonize over how they will feed their starving children. As I contemplate your blessed life, may I covet only one thing, to to feel the love you felt for your precious Son, entrusted to your care by the One who creates and sustains, as you held his precious body in your arms, kissed and adored, protected, fed and clothed. May I identify with you, learn from you and receive your loving guidance I pray in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

2. Tracy

Dear St.Joseph I pray to you along with God, St.Jude, and St.Rita to help me get the job that I put an application for and was told by the GM that he was going to call me early this week for an interview. Please I pray to all of you to help me with this situation I have to help support my family in this bad financial time. I also pray that other families like mine are blessed with jobs also. Thank you Amen!!!

3. Chinwemma

The life of saint joseph and his qualities has really touched my life positively. Through his devotion, i pray for a change in my life

4. Bill

Dear St. Joseph, Please help me keep my family together in this time of financial turmoil.Amen.

5. teepowell

Oh glorious St. Joseph, thank you for answering my petitions through your powerful intercession with Jesus Christ in finding my brother and daughter jobs. I will never cease to pray and believe in you.

Your loving child through Christ our Lord. Amen.

6. A.M.T

Thank you St. Joseph for interceding for me and answering my petitions. (I pray the 30 day novena)

thank you for interceding and praying for:
    - my Goddaughters to get christened.
    - For the meeting with C, I prayed to you that we would be the ones for each other. I thought meeting up with him would be impossible. I believe your intercession helped to arrange the date so that I could finally see we probably aren't suited as life partners. Thank you so much.
    - Thank you for work & duties going well & for helping me with my activities, studies and passing my exams.
    -For my health & the health of my family and our faith. Also for my friends. thank for being my guardian, counsellor, protector, intercessor and father. I love you always St. Joseph thank you for praying for us.

7. sunlgt

Thank you for helping me better understand Saint Joseph through this site.

8. jazza

i doing cofirmation at school. when and where did joseph die?

9. bro.lester carlos

ST.Joseph are patron saint thank for the guidance,guide my family and guide me also in the seminary.

10. Luca

Dear Saint Joseph,

Pray for me to grow my faith and have my girlfriend to come back to me, I honour and cherish you.

Amen

11. Pat

Dear Saint Joseph, I pray to you that my daughter Mary gets the teaching job she interviewed for. She had some bumps in the road in her life,so I feel you will help bring her happiness with getting this job. Please help my two friends who have been diagnosed with cancer, They also are good people. Thank you for all yolu have done for me.

12. Holly

This celluloid is about hurting you on the job.
    She hurt my mind thinking that there was a stealing
    Problem where I work.
    Thanks.

13. AGP

Hi its me again! An update - i would like to thank St Joseph for his intercessions for the complete healing of my toe's condition. The blackness in the skin of my toe is 100% totally gone now and every affected area has healthy skin. Thank You Lord God and Lord Jesus as well!

14. Anna

St Joseph is an inspiration to me for his courage, his trust in God and his amazing love for Mary and Jesus. I thank God for such inspiration and pray for courage as I face a very serious journey in my health.... I pray for courage to face what is ahead. I pray for my family especially my brother as he tries to sell his home ...may the right buyer come along to buy this house that has been their home for a long time. May his new home be a place of love and laughter as they enjoy the space and the place with everyone....I also pray that my home sells and goes to the right people as I continue to make my new life in my home town closer to family and friends. St Joseph pray for us. Tuesday 28th June 2011

15. Lynette Veneziale

Dear St. Joseph, Stepfather of Jesus, husband of the Blessed Mother, I implore your help and guidance; my brother, Lenny and his wife, Windy are letting their house go and moving into another. The bank will take possession of the first home, however, they need your help in selling the first house and they need your guidance in their new home. Please allow them to sell the first home without incident or loss of monetary values and let their new home be filled with love, hope, and happiness. Please St. Joseph help them. I ask of this because I myself don't have the money to help them but they are so generous with me that praying for them and their well being is so important to all of us. Help them St. Joseph. Bless them and guide them. Thank you for listening to my prayers. Always with love, Lynette

16. Diane Glinka

Thank You St. Joseph for protecting and watching over me. Even when I am frightened I try to remember that Jesus, You and Mary are protecting me.

17. Diane

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping my husband find a job and for helping my son with his legal problems. I prayed the novena for nine days and I know that St, Joseph will hear my prayers.

18. Emanuela

Dear St Joseph
    I need big changes in my life. I'm feeling stuck in every aspect of my life, career, love, friends and family. Please you know what are my needs. Intercede for me with God. Thanks for all the blessings you gave me till now

19. aubrey

hi add pls. ilovegod

20. John Karl Villafuerte

dear saint joseph plsssss.. help on my studies.... and from temptations and plssssssssss help my friends in there studies Tooo..... thank you saint joseph......