St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. vivi

Saint Joseph thank you so much for all your help given to me. I prayed to you many times and you helped me at all times. Please listen to my needs and intercede for me to Jesus and Holy Mother to listen to my needs and help me. Amen.

2. Noeline de Lima

St. Joseph has helped me in many ways. He is also the protector of families.I spread the
    word about His miracles and ask people to pray and turn to Him with their problems. St.
    Joseph never fails..

3. payton

THIS IS COOL!

4. Darla

Saint Joseph,

You are truly kind and compassionate. Guide me to be so also. Please intercede on our behalf as we wait.

5. Liliana

St Joseph, Father of the Holy Family, please help this family solve these marriage problems. I beleive that if they leave their stubborness behind, there' s still a future to stay together. Please St Joseph, I am feeling helpless , only I can do is turn to You. I beleive in You. Love you

6. Christine Tarin

Thank You St. Joseph for helping me sell my house. I am forever grateful to you for answering my prayers...thank you for the blessings.

7. Emma

Dear St. Joseph,

I have asked you to help me twice and you did. I have asked you for specific things and you made it happen. The both times I was in shock.The second wish you delivered what I asked but I didn't go through with it, but I just want you to know that you are so real and so so incredibly amazing.

Love,
    Emma

8. Laurie

A most underrated Saint. .Absolutely trusted in the word of God,s messangers twice. Gave total care and concern to Mary and Jesus. If young men lived similarly marriages would be more meaningful. As he was Foster Father to Jesus I also commend him to displaced children from separated or divorced parents.

9. Carol

I want to thank St. Joseph in assisting me in selling my house. Within two weeks of placing him in the front yard we had a bid on the house. I just hope he is still there for me during our structural. thank you and looking forward to placing you in a place of honor in my new home.- Thank you Thank you Thank you. Carol

10. ALI

my sister's house was in the market for 8 months and she had a hard time selling the

the house. i purchase a st joseph kit and mail her the kit two weeks later the house sold.

11. Celticqueen

Thankyou St.Joseph for looking after my family and I throughout the years. Please give me direction in life, to finding a more suitable and worthwhile job. Please also help me to find a good husband, if it is your will that I marry. I believe in your wonderful powers and feel you have been looking after me and guiding me for a very long time. I trust in your powerful intercession for these spcial requests. Thankyou St Joseph.

12. Emanuela

Me again!! Too much matters to solve!! Please help me, I trust in You! Give me strength , You know about it all. You had it all when Angel told You , You are becoming a father and when the Angel told you to go away from Egypt because the Son is being searched to be killed. Love You , You are my only source to turn to.

13. carole

St. Joseph, Please help Joshua in Wheaton sell his home. We need him here in Atlanta but he can not take the job unless he gets an offer on house this weekend. Please, St. Joseph, help Joshua so that he can move. I thank you St. Joseph!

God bless everyone on this web site.

14. genevieve

St. Joseph please help us find a home on our own, please help my husband and I sign a permanet job..I also ask for your guidance for our child may he immitate you...we ask for your continuing blessings and guidance as always...Thank you for the daily graces we receive daily through your intercession...Amen.

15. Pinga

Thank you St Joseph for your interceding. Thank You Lord for hearing my petitions through his intercessions.

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong,
    so prompt before the Throne of God,
    I place in you all my interests and desires.
    O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession
    and obtain for me from your Divine Son
    all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord;
    so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power
    I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage
    to the most Loving of Fathers.
    O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you
    and Jesus asleep in your arms.
    I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
    Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me,
    and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.
    St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls,
    pray for us.
    Amen
    (To be said for 9 consecutive days, it really works)

16. Rita B.

A poem I wrote for Saint Joseph 3/19/2011
    ODE TO SAINT JOSEPH

Joseph, humble, silent vase
    of splendor and abundant grace
    protector, defender of our Lord
    as a strong and flaming sword

Joseph, most just, most pure
    what no man could ever ensure
    guardian of the holy house
    stronghold of your Holy Spouse

Joseph, treasurer of the Heavenly King
    for Whom the angels in adoration sing
    so underestimated in the world's eyes
    with whom you never did compromise

Joseph, without titles behind your name
    you never sought perishable fame
    you were an honest simple worker
    envied and attacked by the evil lurker

Joseph, example of husband and father
    you never thought of yourself, but rather
    in obedience to God, with love and humility
    you shouldered the caring responsibility

Joseph, assist us in our daily tasks
    never forsake us nor the one who asks
    to be non-judgmental and steadfast
    to obtain those virtues of yours at last.

Rita Biesemans March 19, 2011

17. Ferias

St. Joseph, I pray that you intercede for my family. Help us to find a safe, affordable home where my daughter can play in safety and a job for my husband. I thank God for the many blessings bestowed on us daily. Thank you and blessings to all. Amen.

18. teepowell

Oh glorious St. Joseph, father of Jesus, again, I THANK YOU with my deepest heart for answering my petitions through your powerful intercession with Jesus Christ in finding my husband a job. I pray that he does well and that you guide him and give him excellence. I will never cease to pray and believe in you. Your loving child, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

19. liberata

st joseph,
    you know dearest of Fathers that am supposed to start classes in september 5th. please father, dont let any obstacle come my way. you know Blessed Joseph that it has been my dream for the last 3 years to get a better course and get a better job for the sake of my family. i look so much forward to this gift and also pray for my husband to finally sign his job as permanent. st Joseph papa, jesus my Lord and Mary my sweetest of mothers, hear the plea of my family. amen

20. STEPHEN ERNEST HAGAN

St. Joseph pray for us ( Men of the HOLY ROSARY CATHOLIC CHURCH ) AT ADENTA IN ACCRA, GHANA. During the formation of the " THE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST" WITH YOU AS OUR PATRON SAINT. We pray for sense of Direction and Purpose for all members and would be members.