St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Jonathan Gutierrez

I love god!!!!!!

2. Jonathan Gutierrez

I love this Saint

3. Dave

Blessed be St. Joseph, Her Most Chaste Spouse!

Oh! Loving father, I thank you, for all you have done for me. May you be honored in all countries and in every heart!

Help me, oh dear father and friend, to get the job, home and life-partner, I have long asked you for. I believe strongly that if only thou would ask Jesus on my behalf, he would grant them immediately! This I know; ask then; ask on my behalf, oh loving friend!!

"Te, Joseph, celebrent agmina caelitum..." Amen.

4. Connie

Dear St. Joseph,

Thank you for hearing my prayer. I believe it has been aswered in part already, and have faith that you will continue to interceed for me in the next few years. Thank you for all the blessings received from your Son our Lord Jesus Christ. I promise to follow you and pray for all families that they may blessed with a loving father like you.

5. Kristin

Dearest St. Joseph,
    Thank you for honoring me with your presence in my home. I am glad that you decided to reside here with me via the statue I recently purchased of you and The Infant Jesus. I already feel a deep love for you and I can definitely feel your strong, paternal spirit. You are the Patron of the Universal Church, and I can see why.

Tonight, I felt the urge to say the Catholic Grace before dinner for the first time in YEARS and I couldn't figure out why I just said it without consciously thinking about it, until I looked at your statue newly ensconced in a place of honor in my home. Thank you so much for your blessings and protection of me and my home and for being a wonderful father figure to me. I think you are the Saint who can help me increase my faith and be a better Catholic than I have been in recent years. Again, thank you.
    Love,
    Kristin

6. audrey

Dear St Joseph, thank you for praying for my healing of the bleeding from my nostrils. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my petitions through the prayers of St Joseph too.

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong,
    so prompt before the Throne of God,
    I place in you all my interests and desires.
    O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession
    and obtain for me from your Divine Son
    all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord;
    so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power
    I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage
    to the most Loving of Fathers.
    O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you
    and Jesus asleep in your arms.
    I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
    Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me,
    and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.
    St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls,
    pray for us.
    Amen

7. Connie

Dear St. Joseph, I have been praying for so long for my son to receive some relief from his struggles with his schooling. If his vocation is truly God's will, and I think it is; he has overcome so many obstacles to get where he is today. Please ask God to grant him some relief from the stress. Help him continue in his studies to fulfill his dreams and visions. If he is allowed to do this, I know he will help so many people. I believe God has given him a gift, but it seems He is trying him every step of the way, My son has persevered, and has never given up,has tried even harder, but the stress of failing in the program is ever constant. Please interceed for him, and ask God to give him a sign of hope, and to give hime the confidence he needs to succeed. You know the value of hard work. I trust in you to be his guide and to ask the Father for help in this petition. Thank you. St. Joseph. Amen.

8. Waithira

Thank you St Joseph, St Jude, St. Philomena, St Rita, St Anthony for interceeding for me
    I was about to lose my business because of past due rent. You interceeded in ways words cannot express. Please continue to pray for me to our Lord to be able to find a buyer soon before the landlord takes me to court for eviction. Blessed be the Name of Jesus!

9. Kristin

Dear St. Joseph,
    Thank you for giving me time to get to know you better. I hope we can have a much better relationship moving forward. I pray for your intercession for myself, for the people who manage this website, and for the other posters. I especially will pray for your intercession on behalf of the person who posted a very angry comment about a year ago. He sounds like a wounded soul. You know that I have been there myself. Please help him to heal.
    Love,
    Kristin

10. Rita Biesemans

ODE TO SAINT JOSEPH

Joseph, humble, silent vase
    of splendor and abundant grace
    protector, defender of our Lord
    as a strong and flaming sword

Joseph, most just, most pure
    what no man could ever ensure
    guardian of the holy house
    stronghold of your Holy Spouse

Joseph, treasurer of the Heavenly King
    for Whom the angels in adoration sing
    so underestimated in the world's eyes
    with whom you never did compromise

Joseph, without titles behind your name
    you never sought perishable fame
    you were an honest simple worker
    envied and attacked by the evil lurker

Joseph, example of husband and father
    you never thought of yourself, but rather
    in obedience to God, with love and humility
    you shouldered the caring responsibility

Joseph, assist us in our daily tasks
    never forsake us nor the one who asks
    to be non-judgmental and steadfast
    to obtain those virtues of yours at last.

Rita Biesemans March 19, 2011

11. George

Dear Saint Joseph, I would like to thank you for all the blessings in my life. I have been praying for a job in a specific company for the last one year. Though I am not qualified for this job, the management liked my CV and they told me that they will give me an opportunity if there is an opening. I have been waiting for the last six months. Please request our Lord to perform a miracle as I need this job urgently. My dear Saint Joseph please help me.

12. GL

Thank you, St. Joseph for protecting our family. Please continue to guide us. Amen.

13. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Joseph, patron of the Universal Church,of all Fathers and my dear patron saint, please pray for me and guard me against all evils. Thank You!

14. Hanna

Dear St Joseph!! Happy Feast Day! I pray to you to intercede in my situation to restore my relationship with someone. Please give me a chance to be one of those people who poster thanks and write a testimony here.

15. Giuseppe

On this St.Joseph's day I pray to you. Please guide me tomorrow on my interview, that all will go my way. Patron Saint of workers help me in my struggle with depression to be at peace with this job. May I be able to provide for my family and keep them and myself happy.

16. Waithira

St Joseph Thank you for everything. Please intercede for my situation to sell my business and to restore my relationship with someone in my life. Thank you!

17. S.G.

HAPPY FEAST DAY TO YOU ST. JOSEPH!! WE LOVE YOU, THANK YOU AND HONOR YOU!!

18. Wagaki

Dear Saint Joseph,

I love you and I am devoted to you. Happy Feast day today!
    Please keep praying for my family and I, for the Church and for all Father's in the world. In a special way too, I pray today for little children that they may enjoy your interecession and protection - you who was the Foster Father of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
    Greet our Mother Mary. Tell her we love her and we count on her prayers too.
    I look forward to meeting you when I leave this world someday.
    All my love.

19. Steve

St. Joseph, thank you for your prayers and help. Please intercede for all of us seeking work. I love you. Amen.

20. Kabeba Mutabazi

St.Joseph Patron Saint of all Ugandans.
    pray for us.