St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

St. Joseph, My patron saint, please pray for me.

2. chet bas

happy feast day St. Joseph. thank you for watching over me and my mom. help me to be more assertive and confident. thank you

3. christopher

St.Joseph i ask you 2 pray for me and my family and friends i pray in faith
    I ask for Gods Blessing
    Amen

4. Teresa

St. Joseph
    19th is one of those special days in my calendar. Through Jesus you performed great miracles. You saved my life at the age of 11, you saved my sons lives, you saved my marriage and you saved my sister's life on this date. Thank you for the miracles. Please continue to look after me and my family and all my loved ones, pray for me and teach me to be a parent like you and your spouse our Blessed Mother were to Jesus. Amen.

5. Michael Varger

Good Morning St Joseph,

Today is Tuesday, 19 March 2013 and it is your FEAST DAY. I awoke this morning to be greeted by the sun shining and birds singing, and what a beutiful day it will be today on your FEAST DAY. I will be attending the midday Mass in your honour at the famous St Patrick's cathedral in the city of Melbourne. I will be praying for peace in the world, joy in our lives and love for Jesus who is the Risen Lord.

Today I will be celebrating your special place in the salvation story and our very close and lasting friendship that goes back to my teenage years when a lovely old nun introduced me to you in Perth, Western Australia the Spring of 1975. She assured me that there is no better or more powerful patron saint than you and she told me how her grandmother introduced you to her when she was a young girl in Ireland.

Lunch will be served after Mass and I was assured by my dear old mum that it will be something special for your FEAST DAY. She loves cooking and her kitchen is her favourate place where she spends most of the day producing wonderful dishes of all sorts. Mother loves nothing better than to gather us all around her large family table and serve us her irresistable dishes, and today she has something special for us all.

This evening we will be attending a famous musical at Her Majesty's Theatre in Melbourne called the Jersey Boys which is a musical story of Franky Valli and the Four Seasons. I already seen it twice but on your FEAST DAY I want to see it again as it is a heart-warming & inspirational true life story of New York school dropouts who make it big time and end up staying on top through hard work, loyalty and faithfulness to their calling.

LOVE IS ALL

6. Kokkeragadda.Bhaskara Rao

Dear Saint Joseph, please help me to carry on the Church Liturgical activities as my contribution and offering. Amen.

7. BA

Dear St Joseph: Through your intercessions, I just got a temporary short term job. Please continue your intercession so that this temporary job will be a full time regular job. BA

8. J Lim

Thank you St Joseph for helping my sister with a house sale. Please continue to help her and draw her and her family closer to your son Jesus. Amen and Praise to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jlim

9. Rcky

thank you so very much st joseph for geting me a good job and allowing me to take care of my familey i offer up so much thanks
    \

10. Kim Savoy

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping us! Ksavoy

11. vl

Thank You St. Jude For helping me last week. Please help me with my career. Amen.

12. Louise

St. Joseph, during prayer one night, I saw you with your Holy Family. You said to call you "friend". I am honored and hold you close to my heart as my intercessor. I ask you to intercede to your adopted son, Jesus, to sell the home Jesus gave me 3 yrs ago. It is a wonderful gift and now I am ready to move on to my new job. Ask this home be a blessing for the next occupants. Thank you, St. Joseph.

13. VL

Thank You St. Joseph For helping me in these rough times. Thank You.

14. Prayer answered

I want to thank St Joseph's intercession for my family and marriage. I have seen improvements in my relationship with my husband, I continue to pray to St Joseph, I believe he helped me, praise The Lord and don't give up

15. Braxston

hey joseph, i like the things you do and you are a great saint. I dont really do to much of this stuff but I think I will start wrighting to you. I ask god for favors and some times they work. Do you think you could come see me sometime, maby in my dreams or something and we can talk and if you come to me i will pray everyday for the rest of my life. Now thats a really big comitment for me but if i forget one day I will make it up to you. Bye

16. Jason

Thank you St. Joseph for your intercession and prayers to make the impossible possible, Thank you for your prayers!!!! Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!

17. Nima

Please help me.

18. kenny short

catholic rocks and i love to find about all this information about theses saaints!!! yeah!! i love this! lol im in school

19. St Joesph

thank you my people sorry i haven't been able to comment earlier. God took my computer away for a while talk soon.

20. Alyssa

St. Joseph,

I pray to you for a stable and loving home. As you were a foster father to Jesus, I will be married next year and will be a stepmother to a wonderful little girl. I pray that our family and home be in harmony, love, peace and that God grant us guidance. I pray that you please intercede with her mother who is unhappy, lost, and creates chaos in their lives. Please grant her healing and guidance, may she find her peace in herself and in the arms of God. St. Joseph, my fiance is a carpenter/home remodeler who owns his own business, and like you, values hard work and being a good father. Please Bless his business with success, and help him to not be discouraged as a father because of the criticisms of others. He is great father and is doing his best. I pray St. Joseph that they do not forclose on his/our house and we are able to work out something to keep it harmoniously as our home. Please grant us freedom from our financial debts and grant us stability. We are starting out our family and we know that with our faith we will be able to overcome all of this. Thank you, St. Joseph for your intercession, I will continue to pray to you. -Amen