St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Sherwin Anthony Gomes

Dear St. Joseph,
    Thank You for directing my work in office without your silent assistance many a tempest would not have been overcome. May all fathers come to know of your guiding hand an talk to You as I did.

2. Bob

This is great information for my assignment.
    thanks =]

3. Trudi

St Joseph, please teach my fatherless son how to be a man. He has lost and lost and lost his way. I give thanks for your protection of this widow and orphan.

Blessings to your and yours,
    Trudi

4. Mary

Thank you. What a great role
    model for fathers, for all of us
    really.

5. Cailin Mulhare

Thank you. I have been very interested in St. Joseph for sometime. This was helpful.

6. Chester Jay

St. Joseph is Great. He is so silent! A sign of great humility.You have to know him to know more about Mary and Jesus. He is alive with Jesus. I have everything that I need with the intercession of Mary and Joseph. I love them very much. They are with me every step I make.

7. alaiza louise

i love this so much because i am a roman catholic.....GOD BLESS US.....

8. riley