St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. juliawi

Thank St. Joseph

2. Drake S.

3. Audrey

Dear Saint Joseph, thank You so much for Your intercession to God. (:

4. calvin nguyen

St. Joseph, please look over our children Jacob Duc Nguyen and Chloe Thao Nguyen. they are having some health issue and hope all their trouble goes away. We hope our children grows up to love thy neighbor and to have faith in GOD.

5. andy ficijardo

when was st.joseph born/ when did he die? u guys didnt help me at all :[ i needed to do my confirmation report on st.joseph but u guys didnt help

6. Innocent Joseline Vernal

St.Joseph is the patron saint of our family. He is among the most popular, most loved saints(St. Anthony of Padua is the other). Whenever I hear of humility, the only picture come to my mind is of St.Joseph.

7. Fenunu

thanks! this website helped a lot!
    but wasn't joseph jesus' real father? joseph didn't adopt jesus, jesus was given to Mary from God but Jesus was not adopted...
    But, on this page it keeps saying that joseph was Jesus' foster father??

Good website :) :D

8. ASWilliam

Why is he the patron of opposition to communism?

9. Grandpa Tom

For Cathy's son. St. Joseph was decalred Patron of the Universal Church by Pope Pius IX in 1870; In 1955Pope Pius XI extablished the feast of St. Joseph the Worker on May 1, and March 19.

10. Rob

I can finish my saint repors now. and my last three names (middle, saint, and last) are the same as my late grandfathers

11. Edvard

Thank you for your enlightenment. But what do you all think about that they sell statues of him? I saw this site www.st-josephstatue.com for example.
    Thanks Edvard

12. Kimmy

Wow! This helped a lot! But when was he cannonized? That's the last question I need for my project for Confirmation Class!

13. lydiah moni

Indeed this site has enriched me very much. Since St. Joseph is my favorite saint whom I take my interests, feelings, failures, successes to. And ask him to intercede for me. Stay blessed always.

14. jason

when did joseph die?

15. Andrew Welgat

this should really have his birth and is deatrh. im doing a confirmation report on him and i need his birth and death and almost everything about him. Its kinda making me mad because i really dont want to look all over the internet for another 2 hours. itn took me 2 hours just to find this so im pretty mad.

16. Victor Delgado Jr

Great site. Good Information. I pray to St. Joseph for all of my sons, especially for the eldest sons who are divorced with no children, that they receive God's grace through St Joseph so that they may truly be converted. And for His Blessings for me so that I may be a good Father to them just like St. Joseph was to Jesus.

17. Sherri

St. Joseph please watch over my son Christopher as he struggles with his schooling. Thank you God for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. We pray for your will to be done. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

18. thabiso&thato

thank you St Joseph for interceding for my lovely kids. They are doing sooo good with their exams .Let all the Patron Saints be praised thru the mighty name of Our Lord Jesus Christ . No weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus Name Amen.You are Saint of miracles.Bless them and let my kids know that without prayers our life is empty. I know and believe that thru your Blessings they will be what they want and wish to be in their lives.Our God is never changing God,He is the same today ,tommorrow and forever!!! JEHOVAH MY CREATOR,ALPHA &OMEGA .YOUR WORD IS POWERFUL

19. Anonymous

I wish he was my dad

20. Anonymous

thanks! this really helped me do my saint report of confirmation!