St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. tony

ST JOSEPH i know you are a powerful intercessionary , thankyou for your prayers
    and keep us always in your protection, and guide us to eternal life all praise to JESUS,AVE MARIA

2. CHRISTOPHER

it was very useful to lead a good life

3. Emma

St. Joseph helped me a lot. I was praying to him for a specific job and after 2 days of praying he delived exactly what I was asking, I love him.
    This saint is real and I am the proof.

4. Jacqueline Craig

Inspired by this site and will use it often...St. Joseph has been an inspirational saint to my family for 3 generations starting in Italy. Every family has at least one child named in his honor. Celebration of his feast day is tradition and the swallows always return to Capistrano, CA every year on or around his feast day of March 19th. St Joseph please answer our current & future prayers. Thank you.

5. EKOJA BONIFACE UBAH

it is a wonderful story about my Patron Saint Joseph.please Joseph help me in my daily struggle in this earth.

6. kenny beck

this info on saint joseph was very interresting to me because my saint that i pray to is saint brother andre who has prayed to st joseph

7. Fr. Edwin Rajkumar

St.Joseph, the father of every christian, please protect the victims of tsunami and earthquake. you took care of jesus, so take care of our brothers and sisters in Japan. Be with them in their sufferings and trouble.

8. Eleanor

Please, St. Joseph, pray for my sister-in-law, Leann, who is dying of cancer. Be at her side and give her peace and comfort.

9. Paula

I just want to express my thanks to St Joseph, I have prayed to him over the years and he has never failed me, I am a true follower.

10. yesenia

maybe everyone got info about saint joseph but i didnt but i wont give up besides st.joseph wuz really a great man so i shouldnt stop learning about him.!!!:)i need more info too!!!

11. Lily

St Joseph, you know all that I and my family are passing through. Please be our guide in our job, family life and all. You know this is a very difficult time for me. I don't know what I can do more.Thank you for all the times you heard my prayers. Love you with all my heart.

March is the month of St Joseph feast. This month is dedicated to this great Saint

12. Emanuel Degiorgio

St Joseph is all ways there for me thank you God for you give us St Joseph

13. Your Catholic daughter

I was jobless for years and I took the 30 days devotion to St Joseph. I never ceased praying. Years after years I still didn't find any job. I was so sad, heart broken, lost and yet my faith kept me going.
    Seven years of being jobless, in between part-time jobs, one day I received a letter stating I got appointed and the best part of it all was, I got offered by the goverment itself.

It's my fith year now in this job and I praise and thank God for this wonderful opportunity he gave me.

I also like to thank St.Joseph for his unceasing intercessions he has done for me and with me. He is still my father and I love him for that. Thank you Lord for the gift of St.Joseph in our lives. I'm so proud you choose me to be a catholic child. Amen.

14. paul hurvich

this is bull $hit

15. D, C.

Thanks so much for the information. St. Joeseph,patron of departing souls,pray for me ,Amen

16. Paul Sunthorn

According to St. Joseph's biblical narratives, I rate St. Joseph after Jesus and the Virgin Mary, due to his exceptionally high virtues, that we can not find in regular individuals. "Justus ut palma florebit." is his metaphor. May the Heavenly Father be Blessed, Who created such a righteous one to be our Leader of the Holy Family. May everyone, who follows him, be Blessed as well. Amen.

17. Shauna

St. Joseph please guide and watch over my husband and I in our search for employment during this hard time. Thank you god for all the gifts you have given us and my your will be done. In Jesus name, Amen.

18. Maria Y. Martinez

Dear St. Joseph: A faithful and devoted father and worker, please help Carlo and Marisol find immediate employment. They both have families to support and need your fatherly assistance. Through your intercesion with Jesus, ask Our Lord to be merciful of both of my adult children. Also a third child of mine, Andre, is looking for new employment as real estate has turned sour, please help him as well. We love you St. Joseph and trust fully on your assistance in these great needs. Oh, by the way, you could also help me find employment eventhough I am 67 years old. I love to work and help people. Find me an immigration lawyer so that I can help those called "illegal aliens" get their permanent cards. I love you dearly. Maria

19. andrew

this has really helped me for my confirmation. thx guys!

20. Sue Mc

Good St. Joseph please intercede for Nicole G. and Nicole and Sue B. in their health issues..very severe they need your miracles..also please insure work for my son and others who need employment and bless and keep all my children and grandchildren and those who have no one to pray for them especially children..Thank you Good St. Joseph.