St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Todd
    5 months ago

St Joseph, you are a powerful intercessor and shining example of faith, hard work and trust in God. Thank you for your assistance many times in helping to buy and sell property when it seemed it was not possible. Proof of your love and power never cease to amaze me. Thank you for answering our prayers. As my Patron Saint, I will do all I can to live in your example.

2. PRINCE CHACKO
    6 months ago

St Joseph , father of Jesus please guide us till death how to make a meaningful family life.Protect us from evil thoughts Help us in our daily responsibilities @work and home.

3. Michael Varger
    10 months ago

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for the many years of friendship and patronage that you have had with my father and I. You are our patron saint and a dear old friend too. My father is recovering from a major heart & liver surgery that lasted 10 hours. The senior surgeon told us that he was surprised that this very complex surgery went as well as it did. Dad (Misha) had a massive heart attack on the Assumption Day (15 August 2013) and spent 18 days in Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

On Father's Day (Sunday, 1 September 2013) we were called in to say good bye as there was little chance of recovery. The worst heartbreak of my life and the worst time in anyone's life is when you have to kiss your father good-bye for the last time and walk away from him. As we were walking away a hospital cardiologist came to tell us that he found a senior surgeon who is prepared to risk surgery to save him, but the chance was slim.

Dad was transferred overnight to a renown hospital in Box Hill, Melbourne which has the state of the art technology for heart surgeries. The long and complex surgery to save his severely damaged heart and lungs commenced at 7:00 am and it lasted 10 hours. The senior surgeon told us that he and his surgical team were very surprised that it went much better than they expected. Dad is now recovering and we will soon be loving & laughing again.

LOVE IS ALL

4. KONJIT
    10 months ago

ST JOSEPH PLEASE HELP ME TO FINISH MY HOUSE I STARTED TO BUILD MY HOUSE AND I COULD'T FINISH BECOUSE OF MONEY PLEASE ST JOSEPH HELP ME

5. MARILYN FINNELLI
    10 months ago

I AM SELLING HOUSE, ST. JOSEPTH BURYING HIM?

6. Kim S
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph, I just want to say thank you for your constant intercession in my life. I pray to you daily and have for many years and my life and my family are better for it. You have helped us sell our house quickly to make a move to another state, where we have grown closer as a family. You have recently helped a strained relationship between my husband and our son to become more loving, and helped them both to communicate and understand one another. We are a better family because of your intercession into our lives, thank you so much.

7. Linda
    11 months ago

Dear St Joseph,

I am looking to buy a house but only have a couple that I would like to purchase. Please help me understand if I will indeed be able to buy one of my favorite houses in the near future, or do I need to look for something else.

8. Stanley

St Josef,Our Lady who kindly we ask with great spiritual and healing for our children/our brother Antonius Suharto Tandi from a strange illness and recovered not cured, and we also ask your blessing for our love relationship that is condoned by the parents and families of both sides and so that we can both be married and could launch a new attempt in the blessings and protection as well as guidance from GOD the FATHERLord JESUS, our Lady, ST. JOSEPH and ALL the SAINTS DISURGA, for our love affair was opposed strongly by parents and brothers and sisters of the family of women in particular also we ask our brother/blessing for our son, Albert Bernadus Soetanto so blessed and given and reunited with the love of good and blessed by God, we Ask your blessing for all those who have diedEspecially Papa Thomas Hasan Tandi, Michael Kurniawan Tandi, Jovita Nurmalina, Luke Wahjudin Salim, Daniel Kurniawan, Mrs Trisn

9. Simone

Thank you St. Joseph for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

10. certain05

St. Joseph, please help me and Jason to get back together. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. please please help me. Amen.

11. LoveBug

please help me and jo get back together are please help lyle ask me out please amen

12. Karen

St Joseph
    I've a prefect family and husband but recently sold our house to a lovely young recently engaged couple and have been unable to find somewhere to move to and lost out to properties. I am now scared our buyers will pull out and find the whole situation stressful making me take it out on my family which I am shamed bout. Pls st Joseph help me get a nice family home which we can grow and be happy in and I promise I will be a better wife and the best mum ever to my little babies and will never shout at them again when I lose my temper!
    Pls find us that house we want. There is others in the world that need more and feel embarrassed to ask for help when I am blessed with what I already have but feel I need this move for my family to make them feel secure and settled for their childhood
    Pls help me And answer my prayers. Pls may my mum and grandads and grandmother also look down and help!
    Pls help
    Amen

13. Marie

Please help my son find employment. Please guide my daughter in selling her house. Please continue to help them and draw them closer to your son Jesus. Amen and Praise to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

14. Douglas Otu Afu

St. Jeosph is my role model

15. Marie

Dear Saint Joseph,

I am stuck and frustrated. I had to resign from my job due to harassment and to save my career. Please help me to get a job. I have applying everywhere. Please make it so that I will get calls for interview. I know this is too much to ask. I need to get back working in the Federal Government as soon as possible.

Thank you!

16. Pat

Dear Saint Joseph; I awoke this morning with thoughts of you in my mind. I have always felt a special connection to you and the holy family. I especially feel this connection since (like you) I am a father with a wife and family to care for. Would you please intercede for me and pray for me to your adopted son Jesus, and to God that I might find a job that will allow me to take care of them? Please help us to find a resolution with the collection agency over a debt that we have already paid. That it will be settled fairly and justly. Intercede for us that we will find a safe home near good schools for our sons. Thank you for remaining close to my family and me, and thank you for your assistance and intercession with these things. In the name of our holy lord Jesus Christ. ~Amen~

17. Deborah Coons

Dear St. Joseph, I would like to ask you to please intercede for me to Jesus to help me with my marriage difficulties so that we may have a happy and joyous life together for the rest of our lives until death do us both part. We have had such an emotional year together and we have only been married less than a year. My husband is a Jehovah's Witness and I am Roman Catholic and I also pray and ask you to intercede for my husband's conversion to the Catholic Church. I love you St. Joseph and keep you close to my heart. Please hear my petitions my dearest St. Joseph and kindly answer me. Thank you with all my heart.

18. Ann

St Joseph my dear patron saint. please intercede for me to Jesus and tell him that I am dying because I can not find a job and my life seems worthless. please St Joseph please I beg of you. it has been 4 long years since I have worked and I really really could use a job. please saint Joseph please intercede for me and help me find a job. please ask God to open a door for me soon so I can get back to work. I read prayers all the time where people were blessed with jobs. so my dear patron saint please bless me with a job too. I beg of you please. I ask this in jesus's holy name....amen

19. Paul W

Please Saint Joseph,ask God if He would allow Catherine and I to be together,but only if it would be pleasing to Him

20. natalie

Dear St Joseph who is known for hopeless cases. I ask you now to please grant us your strenght for my brother david who is fighting lung cancer.