St. John Vianney Comments

St. John Vianney, Priest (Patron of priests) Feast day - August 4 Universally known as the "Cure of Ars)," St. John Mary Vianney was ordained a priest in 1815. Three years later he was made parish priest of Ars, a remote French hamlet, where his reputation as a confessor and director of souls made him known throughout the Christian world. His life was one of extreme mortification. Accustomed to the most severe austerities, ... Continue Reading

1. bob

this is very awesome info.

2. lauren

omg i absolutley love saint john vianney

3. lauren

i absolutely love Saint John Vianney!!!!!!!

4. laurence

awesome

5. angelica albano

I LOVE ST JOHN VIANNEY THAT IS THE NAME OF MY SECTION................

6. carlos lancita

st. John Mary Vianney,I love him.his manifestation of his great love,patient,and apostolic works represents GOD's image.

7. antoinette (new jersey)

Thank you st. john vianney for hearing my prayers i attended a novena to him it was beautiful.i hope he inspires my grandson to become a priest. i will pray for that

8. antoinette ( new jersey)

thank you saint John Vianney I attended a novena to him at my church it was beautiful. maybe he will inspire my grandson to become a priest,I will pray for that.

9. Francis Sisley

It is very interesting to read the lives of the saints, and particularly the one of whose feastday it is.

10. James

I am from Malaysia. Wish to know the body of St John Mary Vianney located at which part of France? Can someone give the map to me so that our group from Malaysia keen to visit his body.

11. susan welch

love it! looking for help. me and my friends ride horses, is there a saint for equestrians?

12. bbjoy

my patron saint...wish i could follow him n do what he did to bring souls back to God...

13. Bev

I found great comfort in his life story.

14. B_R_Y_A_N

i love it

15. rj

this is my model

16. ugo

which congregation was saint john vianney?

17. nimfa iyog

i had longed for my son to become priest by God's will, and this article really become an inspiration for my dream. thank you very much.

18. Ompad,Christopher Carl

Life of St. John Mary Vianney Is really full of sacrifices and he only pray so that he can become a priest.

19. Kornelia

I had a brother who was named John Vianney. I never knew him because he died when my mom was still pregnant with me. I wish I knew my brother and they say that his short life was a blessing for he was the greatest little boy and his actions reflected those of the saints. Reading about him made me realize that I may not know him now but in later life I will.