St. John Vianney Comments

St. John Vianney, Priest (Patron of priests) Feast day - August 4 Universally known as the "Cure of Ars)," St. John Mary Vianney was ordained a priest in 1815. Three years later he was made parish priest of Ars, a remote French hamlet, where his reputation as a confessor and director of souls made him known throughout the Christian world. His life was one of extreme mortification. Accustomed to the most severe austerities, ... Continue Reading

1. Sarah

St. John Mary Vianney,Inspired my your dids,pray for the Little baby girl -Vianni 4months old named after you.That she may emulate the dids of charity and love as one of the virtues marks you left for your followers

2. fleet general unknown anonymous *****

4/5th aug 2013:st john vianney pray for us.

3. Joseph Mathew

St. John Marie Vianney, please hear our confessions from heaven and cure us from the maladies of sin that afflict us.

4. Bob Rees

I wonder why there aren't more priests today, such As St. John Vianney and Padre Pio, who would hear confession for hours on end. In today's world, especially here in the US, we're lucky if priests will hear confession for 1 hour. Most churches have confessions scheduled for anywhere from 45 mins to one hour. However, there are churches in our Diocese of San Diego where confessions are heard on multiple days.

5. Quanzo

Haven't learned a lot about of St. John Vianney yet but seeking to in the future :D

6. ssekalaala vianney

St.John Mary Vianney pray for me so that i can join the seminary without the marriage certificate of mi parents because they dont have money for the wedding but i fill i want to serve God and my Vocation's Director told me to have it then i will be accepted yet its not mi fault for mi parents to be un married. Pray for me through Our Lord Jesus Christ......

7. Lilibeth Durog

Last night I saw the picture of St John Marie Vianney. I was surprised when I'm reading the life of St John Marie Vianney because his birthday is the same as the birthday of my daughter And the name of my daughter is Blessy Vianney thanks God for the wonderful gift, My treasure is my daughter...

8. Simba

St John Vienney pray for us,that we may have patients

9. chet bas

happy feast day St. John Vianney. please help me with my medical studies. and please help all priests in their vocation. thank you

10. Joseph Mathew

St. John Marie Vianney, Thanks for your powerful intercession. Please continue to remember us in your prayers.

11. Justin Afu

A SAINT EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD EMULATE.HE LIVED A VIRTEOUS LIFE AND SAVED SOULS.MAY HE CONTINUE TO INTERCIDE FOR US.AMEN.

12. Alphonsa Devasia

St.John Marie Vianney, as the Church celebrates your feast, I submit all Priests of our Catholic Church for your protection. Please pray for them so that they may be like God's own priests, follow the heart of Jesus and devoted like you.
    I also seek your help for those who are reluctant to go to the confessional. Please bless them from above so that they come to the confessional to get the eternal grace from Jesus.
    Thank you St.John Marie Vianney.

13. Livinus

St. John Vianney,as the Church celebrates your feast,Saturday 4/8/12,pls pray for me to enjoy miraculous atmosphere around my spirit,soul and body,to be filled with the gifts of wisdom,understanding,knowledge,counsel and manifold graces.Also pray for all priests so that they will be priests after God's own heart.St. John Vianney,Pray for us.

14. christie

St. John Vianney, I read with excitement and hope that you could cure the sick especially children. I'm going to depend on you for a cure for all children who are born with fragile X. Grant them a permanent and miraculous cure for the terrible afflictions that taunt them, such as seizures, inappropriate and dangerous behaviour, speech delays, learning delays and anxiety. So much is going on with them that everyone in the family suffers sadness and sorrow, at being helpless in helping them. Dear Saint who cured many with people with illness, especially children, be attentive to my supplications and answer my prayer that these suffering children be completely cured. Grant them the cure they need to be able to lead healthy, independent and productive lives in their adulthood. Amen.

15. linda

pray for my daughter and son that they to may serve the lord his devotion is beautiful

16. jorge

Does anyone know what he did to become a saint?
    and what year he was born?

17. TUSABE BERNARDT

When the hand of the Lord is upon you, no one can be against you... with this,St. John Mary Vianney's life is a great example to any one in which ever life...no sin is so great that can not be forgiven.no addiction is so strong that God can not end, no sinner is so bad that can not become a saint.

18. john mary vianney jjemba

i too wish serve my lord as you my patron did

19. Petronila

I Thank God for ds site n iam greatfl 4 d brains behind it.On d day of my sons baptism,i ws tnkn of a name 2 gv 2 my son due 2 d circumtance surrendn hs birth,my rev bros said y nt gv him j.v dat i did by faith n i tnk God i did, nt knwn who he is.my son wil b j.v of new reprentn d old by Gods grace n 2ru d intercession of st.j.m.v.i luv u j.m.v pls pray 4 us.

20. Iyke Tobias

The story of the saints inspire me a lot towards living a good life, St. John Vianney pray for and my family also intercede for me to get a good wife that wont give me troubles.