St. Nicholas Comments

St. Nicholas, called "of Bari", Bishop of Myra (Fourth Century) 6 Dec. Feast day. The great veneration with which this saint has been honored for many ages and the number of altars and churches which have been everywhere dedicated in his memory are testimonials to his holiness and of the glory which he enjoys with God. He is said to have been born at Patara in Lycia, a province of Asia Minor. Myra, the capital, not far from the sea, ... Continue Reading

1. mclovin

WOW you didn't know that St.Nick was Santa. U FAIL!

2. pearl

he is so cool

3. Carla

helped a lot with my assignment

4. Daniella

I didn't know that st. Nicholas is actually Santa! :) lol OMG!

5. Stitchel

Cool project complete

6. Nicole

Kool, helped with project. =]

7. adon

cool

8. mr cool

it helped me with my comfermation

9. Jenna

thanks, helped me a bunch with my report :)

10. KoOlesT PeRsonEv3R

This website has very good information, helped me with my school report, thank you

11. scotto

everything I could have wanted to know, and much, much more.

12. nick