St. Nicholas Comments

St. Nicholas, called "of Bari", Bishop of Myra (Fourth Century) 6 Dec. Feast day. The great veneration with which this saint has been honored for many ages and the number of altars and churches which have been everywhere dedicated in his memory are testimonials to his holiness and of the glory which he enjoys with God. He is said to have been born at Patara in Lycia, a province of Asia Minor. Myra, the capital, not far from the sea, ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Nicholas, Thanks for your intercession. My daughter has found a suitable match and shall be married soon. Please continue to pray for us.

2. Linda
    7 months ago

Dear St. Nicholas,
    Please help me in this time of need. Please help me in getting the apartment I am trying t get. I ask this in the name of Jesus Our Lord and Savior. Amen

3. Lassiedoodle69
    8 months ago

I never knew that St. Nicholas was a patron of bakers and pawnbrokers. This is one of the coolest websites ever!

4. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly remember the departed soul of my friend Cleetus who was buried today. Let his soul rest in peace. Strengthen his family. Bless them with courage and faith. Fill his wife with confidence and hope that Christ will take care of her and her children. Be with them in this time of tragedy and protect them from all harms and dangers. Amen.

5. donna

oh dear St Nicholas I pray for your intercesion in lifting up the adult wounded children of the world that you love so much.namely my brothers and sisters, my father and uncle,my sons father ,Andrew and myself. heal our wounds from an imperfect world and return us to joy. glory to God and Jesus.amen

6. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Nicholas, I request your intercession for the speedy marriage of my second daughter,Jainy, since you are so humane and considerate as far as our needs are concerned. Even the wild beasts had obeyed you without any questions!

7. Domenico

I am from Bari and very proud of our Patron Saint. San Nicola !!!

8. christopher

St.Nicholas i belive in you please god all the children all over the world get a present and food this year god bless you st, nicholas please pray for me and my family
    Amen

9. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, fr his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease, for his grandmother that she does not have breast cancer and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thanl you.

10. christie

St. Nicholas, pray for us, as we prepare for the coming of the Infant Jesus this Christmas. Grant us great gifts of perseverance in prayer, and faith in God's miracles. May the world and its works and pomps never divert us from loving and serving God. Heal all sick and suffering children. May all young women who desire to bring to birth a healthy baby, be given this child, hale and hearty, healthy and holy. Amen.

11. sarah

i love saint nicholas its my fav. saint hes santa claus

12. peter

this is good for my saint project

13. CLEOPATRA

My sister visited me from Canada, and I was so proud to bring here to a church in Gent, Belgium. While we were walking outside, a very handsome (angelic) man, with a company that looks like a limping entity comming from the "underworld", limping while walking with him.
    After a few years I remembered this event and went back to the church, and found the saint at the altar being St. Nicholas! I came home with the thought that what I saw was him, with the proof that he had a servant walking with him...
    Then, I started making a research, and found out that the pictures I saw of St. Nicholas looked exactly like the one I saw.
    Somebody told me that I'm a "celestial being", and I saw Archangel Michael also...
    I did have some "global works" behind...

14. sheneliza Cainth

this help me alot...
    i love this page...
    all what i need is here about our subjet in our school.......

15. Humdullah

This is the most amazing article ever i cant stop reading it. I read it everyday before i go to sleep. It keeps me going.

16. Adam

I Love this article. It helped me so much. I almost failed my course. Thank you Alot. ALOT!!!

17. Kiara

It helped alot on my sacraments I hope it inpressess mom so she can unground me.

18. Mary

this artical helped me alot

19. Paul

My beautiful mom just passed away on the feast of Saint Nicholas.
    I pray that he will guide her to the light of Christ, and he will help us
    to get through this very difficult time.

20. Nita

This is so overwhelming. I grew up in a city in Oklahoma, and a Protestant, converted in 1995. It is bewildering. I wonder if St Nicholas is embarrased by what society has done with his name and deeds he did? Dearly Beloved St Nicholas, please pray for all of us. We sure can make a mess from a saints good deeds. All in all I did enjoy reading all the information on him. I am amazed by the world wide versions of his life.