St. Maximilian Kolbe Comments

Maximilian was born in 1894 in Poland and became a Franciscan. He contracted tuberculosis and, though he recovered, he remained frail all his life. Before his ordination as a priest, Maximilian founded the Immaculata Movement devoted to Our Lady. After receiving a doctorate in theology, he spread the Movement through a magazine entitled "The Knight of the Immaculata" and helped form a community of 800 men, the largest in the world. ... Continue Reading

1. Tyler
    1 month ago

He founded the "Militia Immaculata"...why has this word, "Militia," been forsaken by modern theologians?
    It seems the spirit of combat, that virtue with which we are filled in Confirmation, has been cast aside in favor of tolerance and warm fuzzies.

St. Maximillian was a knight of our Lady, in the truest sense. He fought openly against Communists and especially Freemasons, who inspired St. Maximillian to found the MI when they were parading openly in Rome with banners depicting Lucifer crushing St. Michael and declaring that Satan would one day rule the Vatican.

this is very important information...why is it omitted from his biography?

Pax

2. Donna
    3 months ago

Dear St. Maximilian- Please help my daughter overcome her drug addiction. Thank-you.

3. Kristen
    3 months ago

Saint Kolbe please help me overcome my physical dependence on tranquilizer. Please allow my body to heal itself so I can live a full life in place of the shadow I am living in now. Please let me overcome this in peace and restore my health, and I will make it my mission in life to prevent this from happening to others.

4. steve
    3 months ago

Jesus, Mary, St Maximilian and all saints of mercy please intercede and offer your love and strength to Sheldon and Lauren who are struggling with drug addictions Show them the way to beat their afflictions and open their hearts to your love so they can be free of this pain and anguish caused by drugs Amen

5. chika anyim
    3 months ago

this is very good

6. Brandon
    4 months ago

St. Maximilian:

Please intercede on behalf of my sister and my nephew that they be released from the bonds of severe drug and alcohol addiction.

7. David Leonard
    5 months ago

This helped me with my report. Thankyou catholic online

8. Leo Martinez
    8 months ago

Thank you St. Maximilian Kolbe for answering my request

9. waithira
    8 months ago

Please pray for my brothers and I that we may be reunited as a family. Heal us of the hatred and jealousy. Heal my brothers from alcohol. Thank you and happy feast day.

10. Joseph Mathew
    8 months ago

St. Maximillian Kolbe, Just as Jesus Christ died for us, you opted for death to save a fellow human being. Please pray for us.

11. Essence C.
    9 months ago

Dear St. Maximilian Kolbe,

Please help me to overcome my addiction to alcohol and prescription pills before I ruin my life more than I already have. Please grant me the strength to resist any temptations that may be thrown my way. I am 25 years old and married to the love of my life. Please allow me to give up my addictions so I can live a long healthy life with my husband and our future children. I beg you to help me restore my health, physically and mentally. Please intercede for me St. Maximilian Kolbe. I can't do this on my own and really need your help. In return for your intercession I am going to help as many people as I possibly can, just as you did.

Please save me from the perils of addiction!

12. edwin
    9 months ago

I am an amateur radio operator. Happy to have a patron saint of us. FR. Maximillian Kolbe
    73's for all hams. ham=nickname for amateur radio operators.

13. paul lear
    10 months ago

what a man/priest and lover of humanity/

14. Kit
    11 months ago

St. Maximiliam Kolbe, pray for my son that he is freed from the holds of addictions and accepts the love and mercy of our Lord.

15. tlh
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Maximillian,
    Please please pray for my family. Deliver our prayers to God, Almighty, Our Creator, we ask of thee.
    Amen

16. Vincent

Dear st.Maximilian i love you Please protect my Vocation from evil cause i'd like to be BRO & Please ask our Lady Immaculate conception to be with me & to do God's Will & for all the people on the world to be Protect from all evil ,Especially Lebanon & all the world God bless you & Thank you for ur Prayer .

17. Melissa

My dear St. Maximillon Kolbe. Please help my daughter to overcome her addiction. She has been lost in the world of drugs. Please help her to heal and to learn how to live in God. She has a little boy she needs to take care of. I beech you and our Holy Mother Mary. To lift her from her addiction and make her a good Mother.

18. Robert .

Please help me with my petitions - help ease stress involved.

19. Paul Shaw

GOD BLESS!!!!

20. Csanchez

Please help my son break his addiction and pray for his Heath again I am glad that I have found you at this time of need.