St. Julia Comments

Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel sorry for herself. She accepted everything, and performed the most humble tasks with wonderful cheerfulness. For Julia loved God with all her heart. In her spare time, she read holy ... Continue Reading

1. Paul Silivelio

When was ST. Juila Martyr? It doesn't say in the history. Only says when she died or her fiest day.

2. Julia

I love my name so much! Now, after reading her story for the first time, I love her even more!! This website is great...if only i could pick just ONE for my confirmation name next year!

3. lizzie

not all saints are patrons. I have a friend named julia so i was looking in to this.

4. Julia

My names Julia and so i was looking for a saint with that name her story is really sad I think i might use her. But i still would like to know what she's the patron saint of...

5. gimhan Wickramasinghe

is she a Roman Catholic saint ?

6. brittney

i love saint Julia! im gonna use her for confirmation tomorrow. and its the day of her feast day.

7. Rachel G.

I used this name 4 my confirmation after my great granny, but i also wanted to know if there was also a saint Julia and this was very helpful 2 me.

8. selena

this really help with my project!

9. abby

what is she the patron saint of??

10. Julia

I think it is so cool to be named after a saint. I think this person will be a great person to pick for my project.

11. Marisa

I am definitively doing St. Julia for my confirmation name!! She is awesome.(:

12. Jilliann

St. Julia isn't very popular but I thinks shes one of the best saints ever. She even suffered being nailed to a cross like Jesus

13. Julia

I love my name! It's so pretty and elegant. I'm glad that I was named after a saint who was determined not to sin.

14. kirsty hourihan

julia is my confirmation name because she is the saint i look up two and we are alot alike

15. julie munoz

i never knew that there where these many of saints this is a really good web site.

16. Julia Arnold

This will be my confirmation name, too.I am a lot like Saint Julia, because I am very determined.I think St. Julia is a wonderful saint

17. minimir

when was she canonized?

18. CubsFan

In the begging I only chose this saint because I liked her name but after reading the story I like her and her name! haha

19. kwills

This is also my confirmation name. I will be confirmed on 4/11/09. Saint Julia is very inspiring and felt an instant connection when I read this story. God Bless

20. mg

i was so tuched by this story thax 4 sharin it w/ me!!!!!!!!!!