St. Julia Comments

Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel sorry for herself. She accepted everything, and performed the most humble tasks with wonderful cheerfulness. For Julia loved God with all her heart. In her spare time, she read holy ... Continue Reading

1. Lauren

How will Saint Julia guide people through their lives?? i really need help :(

2. julia horvath

Thanks for all this now l know why my name day is in Hugary on May 22.
    Also l thank for such a touching story....

3. Fadia

I love God with all my heart
    He's the only one who can help me in this world

4. Julia

Thanks to my mother for having choosen the name julia for me. I will try to follow her footsteps because with that defenitly I will see the kingdom of God. So help me God.

5. Adrienne :D

Is there a St Maria? Im doing a report.

6. julia

what a good saint to do a progect on

7. lily

i go to st philomena school and i have to dress like a st i choose st julia!! she is amazing

8. juli

awesome life!!!! if you like her i am sure you will like my favorite saint: saint filomena. she has also an awesome life. if you want to know about her, you can buy her book on ebay or you can read an online brief story on http://www.ourladyslivingrosary.com her life is similar to saint julia's

do you know what the name "julia" means?? it means youthful!!!!

9. Bobby Boy

I love my mom, she is sooooooooo nice and I still live with her today ( Tuesday, May 8, 2047) and I'm only 7 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... oh ya and st. julia, she's real something alright.

10. Estefani

She is a amazing girl to not give her life for god, she i a saint just like Jesus.

11. tat

love her shes my saint for confirmaton

12. erly

i love her life so much....a humble girl..down to earth..whoooh.....very cool...

13. Ethandia Claudthan

st. julia is my life this page gave me so much research forr my projecctt <3!!!<3<3<3<3<3

14. Nicholas Moreira

OMG she is just INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Tammy Kitner

WOW. must i say ! what a great page!!!!!! i just love st.julia!<3<3<3<3<3<3 wow she was a awful great women i wish i wass her

16. Laura

im choosing st.julia for my confirmation paper<3 she never complained about the obstacles that were put in her path and was greatful for what she was given, didnt give up on her faith either and that i can honestly say is the type of person i would like to become.

17. adam

i love her. she is so nice i met her back i

18. Naomi

I have picked St. Julia for my saint for confirmation. I feel that she was such a inspiration
    to all wormen that they can fallow their faith to the end and we will be rewarded for living
    for Christ and living our faith everyday. She was so determine to live for Jesus and live her
    life in truth.

19. michelle

i am picking julia for my comfermation name because she sounds brave,independent,and determined to stand up for what she beileve's in.

20. Olivia

I decided to do St. Julia for my confirmation name, but I need more information like what symbols are associated with her and what they mean.