St. Christopher Comments

Before the 1969 reform of the Roman calendar, Christopher was listed as a martyr who died under Decius. Nothing else is known about him. There are several legends about him including the one in which he was crossing a river when a child asked to be carried across. When Christopher put the child on his shoulders he found the child was unbelievably heavy. The child, according to the legend, was Christ carrying the weight of the whole world. This ... Continue Reading

1. Kenny Roy Christopher

the info that i gain from this was very useful for me....

2. alice lilley

I am not one to wear metals of any saints. I did see one at a place and bought it. This is a metal of saint chistopher and I wanted to know about him. I bought it an tueday it is now Thursday and I need this metal more than I knew when I bought it. I am a foster mom waiting to adopt me kids. Right now I feel I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. It had been a struggle for me from the begining. It seems I always run into problems I must over come. When I first got my boys I had sold my home. I was planning on moving to another town. I knew it was right to stay and keep my new babies. Well i had to find a new home and that was very difficult in such a small community. We did find a house to buy it took three months that was hard. Now we have another problem while waiting to adopt I am on the wrong land. So I have to move to tribal land. I am native american and so are my kids. I feel god sent this metal to me to help carry some of the weight that is upon my shoulders. Everything that I have been through I feel is the road god wants me on. I am glad to hear that st chistopher was willing to help the child across. He may not only be a saint for travel but also one that will help carry your burdens.

3. nick grapes

this was not helpful at all

4. janet

I have a St. Christopher medal that is very old . It belonged to my son's uncle but has gone on. I just recently recieved it and I have heard several times that he is the patron saint of travelers. So yes Emily I believe he is so the patron saint of travelers, and yes Christopher I do believe in good in the world and if you read the bible you will eventually find that if you ask he will send 70,000 angels down to protect you. I believe firmly in the lord and am now about to research Saint Patrick which founded St. Patrick's Day. He came into a land that was filled with snakes and cast them all away. Research that one. And I thank you for your input one and all. Janet Leach. Now I am about to go onto the net and research St. Patrick to see if what I was told was correct and St. Jude also, which I was told was the Saint of lost causes. Hope to talk soon. If anyone emails me, on subject , please put all Saints Janet Please so I will open it. and thx for your time.

5. cody51301

i need this saint for a project and i just had to pick this saint!

6. christopher

hope there is peace,and guardian angel's for the world

7. smile 99

because of this site i found my conection with st christopher thx

8. Rolando Rubina

Thanks you

9. Steve

That was a really good artical

10. Natalia Campione

The Saint of good luck must be St.Patrick, that is what I am guessing.

11. Christopher Olayinka Oresile

I love everything about St. Christopher.

12. Mervyn Carapiet

Good summary. Thank you!

13. Mystic Thug

beautiful news about st. christopher..great for people seeking inspiration,about something dealing with Christ...

14. raven

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS AWESOME

15. CHRISTOPHER DENNIS MATHE WAMBUI

God bless you for your good work of letting people to know about the meaning of their saints.
    Regards,
    Christopher Dennis Mathe Wambui. FROM KENYA.

16. oscar lol

lol iom saint christopher

17. BRYAN EMBREE

I LOVE THIS SAINT AND MEN

18. nadia

who is the saint of good luck

19. Rory patterson

did he go on many pilgrimages?

20. JAMES

Who is the saint of GOOD LUCK?