St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. stephanie

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers! I will inform others about you who are in need of help.

2. Joanne

I've just learned about St. Expedite and I am praying for his intercession. I am praying for a few things in my life right now (new job, financial stability, to be closer to my family and friends, for my health, to find love again, to communicate and articulate my thoughts and words, and for my brother who is going through a divorce and legal matters, and for God's blessing and forgiveness).

I'm not sure if it's ok to pray for all these things at the same time but I hope and pray that it is ok and that my intentions may be answered. I just want to say "Thank you St. Expedite" for listening to my prayers.

3. bxny

Thank you St. Expedite!!! I started a novena for financial help in my home and by the third day my prayers were already being answered. You have worked quickly and I wll keep my promise to you. Thank you God for this wonderful saint!!!

4. Doreen

Does anyone know where I could obtain a prayer card of St. Expedit? I would greatly appreciate any help to get one.
    Dear St. Expedit, please help me find the money to pay off my mortgage and credit card bill soon. I am retired, aged 75, and on a small fixed income and not well enough to hold down a job. Paying off the credit card would give me peace of mind and paying off the mortgage would let me retire without fear of losing my home. St. Expedit, please help me.

5. Bea

Thank you so much St Expedite for answering my prayer to have my Long-term Disability approved through Metlife! Blessed Be to you St Expedite!
    I am so grateful to you for helping me with the problem I faced. Glory to you St Expedite!!!

6. benedicto

Dear St Expeditus please help me for my financial situation, and to win large amount of money from lottery to solve my difficulty in my life , thank u Jesus, thank u father , thank u lord, thank u St Jude, thank u our lady of Velankanni, thank u St. Clare, Thank u Our Lady of Guadalupe thank u St Anthony and thank u St Expedite for hearing and answer my prayer. Praise the lord Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Amen

7. Thelma

Thank you Saint Expedite for your prompt reply to my prayer. A friend told me about this wonderful saint and through his intercession I was able to send my mother home. Thank you soooo very much.

8. jilly

Thank you St Expedite for curing my anxiety. You are swift,benevolent and I am in awe of your greatness!!
    I felt lost and cried out for help and the response from you was immediate. I will praise and spread your name in every way shape and form that I can.
    I cant thank you enough. I love you

9. ERIN

Thank you Blessed Saint Expedite for the favor that has been granted I hope you will continue to assist me in future requests. Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your immediate assistance and intercession.
    I pray that you will continue to assist me with the resources necessary to meet my financial obligations so that I may have peace of mind and tranquility. Thank you for all you have done for me.. I recommend anyone who is in need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is swift and his promise is complete.

10. george

Thank you st.expedite for favors granted hope you
    Will be always there for me thank you so much

11. Bramwell

Thank you great Saint Expeditus for your immediate favourable response to my prayers .I truely recommend anyone to seek Saint Expeditus for resolving issues that need immediate assistance.Glory to you Saint Expeditus!!!!!

12. ROSARIE

tHANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE FOR HELPING ME PAY THE NECESSARY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR TAXES AND SAVING MY HOME.cONTINUE TO HELP ME TO PAY ALL MY BILLS AND ALL THE REMAINING AMOUNT OF TAXES OWED. THANKY YOU FOR HELPING ME IN THIS DESPERATE NEED. MY MOST BEAUTIFUL FAVORITE SAINT.

13. Nicole

Glory to you Saint Expedite,

Thank you so much for interceding on my behalf and my husbands behalf with rewarding us with the money that we needed to keep going, and for bringing in new customers to our business! Thank you for also helping us to over come our health issues. I pray you will continue to help us in our time of need and thank you in advance for future help that you give us. Thank you again for everything!

14. Gordana

for helping with selling our house urgently.

15. swapna joy

thank u st.antony for favours received..u r a powerful saint..u helped me and my family in an emergency situation....thank u sooooo much st. antony in the name of jesus christ.

16. Ron

Dear St. Expeditus please help me sell my car, as we would like to have the cash to use. If you find favor to us we will spread your name and power to others.

17. Star

Saint Expeditus I am in a dire financial situation. Please grant me the miracle of obtaining enough financial resources to set my life back on the right track,,Amen.

18. Gabriel

St Expeditus was there when I needed him. I recommend anyone and everyone to conjure St. Expedite for speedy resolving of any issue!

19. luis y maria gallina

San Expedito; Te pedimos protejas a nuestra familia con amor y paz y nos alludes a progresar y tener buen bienestar.

20. Claudia

Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite! I think of you and glorify your name on this special day!

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Thank you, Saint Expedite.

I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone who is need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise is complete.