St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. joan goodman

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me and guiding me through rough times. I pray to the saint nightly because I am ill and I have no savings and all my personal items have been stolen. St. Expedite gives me hope that my life will turn around. Please help me financially so that I can take care of my children and be able to pay for my expenses. Praise St. Expedite.

2. Miss Bridgewater

I would like to thank Saint Expedite for looking kindly upon my request and answering my prayer. I will never forget your kindness in this dark time x

3. SandR

I want to give thanks to you St. Expedite for answering my prays. You always help me in my time of needs. Giving me hope and strength with every blessing thank you St. Expedite a Saint that is true to his word.

4. Cheneta Brown

I want to give Thanks to St. Expedite. You have truly blessed me in my many times of need. I will continue to make your name know. St. Expedite truly works. Give St. Expedite a try. This Saint will not fail you.

5. G Sanford

Holy St. Expedite,
    Gracious and holy Saint, that delivers to those in their time of need, I beseech you to help me receive the financial support we need quickly, so that we may leave Japan, and go home to the US.

Holy saint, hear my prayer, intercede on my behalf and find a way to deliver these funds to me, quickly, I ask these things humbly, in Your name and the name of the Father, Son and, Holy Spirit.

AMEN.

6. jo

Thank you St. Expedite for urgently helping me with my finances. Many thanks.

When you are in urgent need...
    Pray to Saint Expedite

Our dear martyr and protector, Saint Expedite,
    You who know what is necessary and what is urgently needed.
    I beg you to intercede before the Holy Trinity, that by your grace
    my request will be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to
    find a way to get it to you.)

May I receive your blessings and favors.
    In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
    If Saint Expedite grants your request, place fresh flowers beside his statue in your home or in the church. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.

7. Sara

Most holy St. Expedite,
    Thank you for interceeding in my case and helping me find a job. I love the place, the people I interact with and the work itself. I am forever grateful, and will do my utmost to prove myself worthy. I will continue to spread the word on your miracles and let the world know how kind and merciful you are.

8. Nicole

Thank you Saint Expedite for answering my prayers. Glory to you!

9. believerinsaints

I prayed to st expedite for quick approvals for my visa and the next day I got one of them approved! My lawyer told me it would be a miracle if I got it on that day and I did! St expedite is fast! Thank you so much for your intercession dear st expedite and please continue to pray for me on my last visa filing. Amen.

10. Sandra Jane

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayer. Your help in finding someone who will buy for my house- releasing my equity, will mean that I can resolve all my current issues and overcome my challenges. I can now find the strength and courage to embark the new path in my new life without fear and reservation.
    Sandra

11. Michelle

St. Expedite, thank you for al the help you have given my daughter. thank you for the quick response to my prayers, and thank you for all the help. I hope you will always be there for us.

12. EMG

Dear Saint Expedite, I've been very stress for the past few months please help me get through of this. Saint Expedite please be my side and help me please. Thank you Expedite in Jesus name Amen!

13. Cheneta

I would like to thank St Expedite for all the many blessings i've been blessed with. I will continue to spread your name forever! Everyone should try St Expedite it truly works. Thank you again!

14. NS

I wish to give thanks to you, St. Expedite, for helping bring results to my situation that I have been praying to you for. Everything seemed hopeless but you were always with me when I prayed. The end of the difficult time I had has arrived thanks to your good works.

I will always be grateful to you and will continue to pray for your aid in the future. There are not enough words of gratitude I could possibly share with the world to describe how amazing your help has been for me. Thank you so much.

15. Gabrielle

St Expedite, Please help me pay my rent and I will spread your name in glory and honour

16. Margo

St.Expedite Thank you for your financial help.
    Please be by my site.
    AMEN

17. Margaret

Glory to ST.Expedite and Thank you for help.
    Now I need you again with finances. Please deliver my petition.AMEN

18. Gracie Parrish

St.Expedite i thank you for my bros. son to unite with him and be close to Christ and love his dad.I thank you as well that my daughter unite with me as well.I would like for her to love Christ then me.my prayer is for all parents to unite with their love ones all over the world no matter what trouble they have caused.

19. Marg

We urgently needed new dishwasher for our business and St.Expedite help us without hustles and without down payment to get a new machine.Glory to You ST.Expedite

20. SJ

I prayed for Saint Expedite to reunite with my ex. We had contact for the first time in two months. Thank you so much for your quick intercession. I offered pound cake promptly as well.