St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Debbie
    11 months ago

Dear St Expedite
    Thank you for helping me with my financial obligation. I ask that you continue to bless me
    With meeting my financial goals in the future in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you St Jude and St Michael for your assistance as well. I will continue to pray for blessings and peace in the world. May God, peace and love be with everyone. Amen

2. cheneta
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite from the bottom of my heart for blessing me financially. I will continue to always praise your name and make your name known. Try St. Expedite it he is truly a blessing.

3. Danielle
    11 months ago

For helping to aid me in getting hired for the job I petitioned you for.

4. chet bas

happy belated feast day St. Expeditus. please help me in the emergency room when i see patients. also please help me to avoid procrastination. thank you

5. Carrie

Dear St. Exspiditus,
    Thank you so much for the help finically. We are almost there with being able to pay our bills, we need just some more to pay our insurance and car payments please St. Exspeditus help us.
    My love and gratitude to you St. Exspiditus.
    Carrie

6. Debbie

St. Expedite you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that my prayer be granted. (Insert your request) Expedite this, what I ask of you. Expedite now, this is what I want of you, this very second. Please don't waste another day. Please give me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can do it. If you do this for me, I'll spread your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed, love, honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite! Thank you St. Expedite, St. Michael, St.Jude, Father Solanus Casey, Jesus, Mary and all the angels and saints for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family, in Jesus' name. Amen. Peace blessings and love to all.

7. Debbie

Dear St Jude and Father Solanus Casey thank you for prayers that have been answered.
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored glorified and preserved throughout the world
    Sacred Heart of Jesus pray For us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us. St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us. Blessings peace and love throuout the world .
    Amen

8. Debbie

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession. May you keep all those in need of blessings in your heart. Amen

9. C

Thank you for helping speed up my prayer when i needed you Saint Expedite! Thank you, with much love -C

10. Ruby

I believe St. Expeditus has helped make my prayers answered many times... Until now, I pray to St. Expeditus to make my petitions heard. Believe wholeheartedly and your prayers will be heard.

11. tony stanitzky

Thank you St Expedite. I had some land that I wanted to sell for 3 years. After asking St Expedite for help, in 5 days it was sold

12. P.mathias

I want to deeply thank you our father in heaven, our lord and savior Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit
    For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, st. Antonio and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our our father in heaven
    For helping me to solve some legal papers and to received it on time

May god bless us all

13. shridevi

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE FOR THE HELP YOU PROVIDED ME THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

14. Paula

For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our lord.
    My prayers for financial need been fulfilled.
    my daughter had an high average in her exams
    My safe trip with my daughter
    to be able to pay my debt to my mother and to help my family financially since my brother is jobless at the moment and for not been charged unlawful by the rental car company .
    May god bless us all.

15. Mark

Today I needed an urgent solution to a problem which seemed impossible to solve. I asked Saint Expeditus for urgent help in the matter and to the glory of Christ Jesus. In less than one second after completing my request a SMS came through on my phone with a solution. Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you Saint Expeditus for your speedy help.

16. Me2

I have prayed & asked St. Expedite to intercede for me to our Lord Jesus Christ & he has always come through. Thank you.

When you are in urgent need...
    Pray to Saint Expedite

Our dear martyr and protector, Saint Expedite,
    You who know what is necessary and what is urgently needed.
    I beg you to intercede before the Holy Trinity, that by your grace
    my request will be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to
    find a way to get it to you.)

May I receive your blessings and favors.
    In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
    If Saint Expedite grants your request, place fresh flowers beside his statue in your home or in the church. Place money at his feet after the 9 days give the money to children, a pregnant woman, or the homeless. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.Light a RED candle & say the prayer before the Blessed Sacrament if possible.

17. Frances

Thank you, St. Expeditus, for your speedy help in selling my business. I have made a contribution in your honor and will continue to thank you.

18. Paula

For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our lord, and my prayers for financial need been fulfilled and for the strength given to my daughter to help her through her exams.
    May god bless us all.

19. Annmarie

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Please continue to provide assistance.
    I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone in need of immediate assistance call on Saint Expedite. His delivery is true and his promise is complete.

20. Paula

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel, all angels and saints in heaven, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cassia our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers.
    I have been praying for my daughter to do well in her exams at school and my prayers have been answered she is doing extremely well

Prayer for a Special Request

Oh! Dear Mother of God, Our Lady of Conception Aparecida!
    Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia and Saint Jude worker of miracles and
    helper of impossible causes pray for me.
    Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes. Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy,
    you know how desperate I feel, please ask Jesus to help me.
    (Here mention your request)
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored and glorified for ever.
    Pray 1 Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be...
    Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
    As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
    Pray for 3 days. Publish on the 3rd day. See what will happen on the 4th day.

I must say sometimes my prayers have been answered with a different time line.
    I advise anyone that have burdens in their life to keep praying in faith and trust to our father in heaven and to surrender to Jesus Christ
    May God bless us all.