St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Noemi

Thank saint Expedite for all the help you provided for me in my time of need. I was very financially stuck and you came through for me when i needed. For that i'am forever grateful and shall spread your name with love and honor. I ask that you continue to grant me help in my time of need.

2. Alby

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me and my fiance find a job! My prayers were heard and they were answered!!!!!! I have already told a friend of your great doings!!! I will continue to praise your name and pray!

3. Reginald Bruce

Dear St. Expedite please hear my prayer for financial help and help me fast, like today. You have helped me before in the past with speedy results. I will promise you offerings of red wine, pound cake and fresh cut flowers along with spreading your name to the world. I need money to pay for a place to live, my custody case attorney and bills that are behind. Please powerful saint bring me $10,000 quickly like today as I need to pay my attorney and find a place to leave until I can get a great job. please again send me this blessing and all my offerings I mentioned will be delivered, thank you, PLEASE O POWERFUL St. Expedite AMEN!

4. Maggie

Dear St. Expedite, I have many requests,I know it is a lot to ask for, please help me. Help me find employment very soon, I am applying to many places, went on a few interviews and nothing, have bills to pay, savings is pretty much almost gone and money is not comming in, I need a job. My ex-boyfriend of 7 years left me 3 1/2 years ago and I still didn't find no one, please help me find a nice guy get married and start a family, my time is running out, I am 42 years old. My two nephews (Darek, 3yrs.old and David, 2 yrs.old) have problems with their ears and don't talk how they should, please help them with their problems. My uncle Zigmunt has pancreatic cancer, please help him.
    With much love in the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit and All Saints and Angels.
    Amen
    Maggie

5. Debbie

Dear St Expedite I am requesting your intercession for financial help. I promise to spread your name in love and honor. I am truly grateful for all your past intercession and blessing you have given me. With love In the name of Jesus, Blessed Mother, St Joseph, Father Solanus, St Michael, Holy Spirit, St Anthony and all the Angels and Saints love Debbie

6. David

Thank you St. Expedite, for answering my prayer so promptly.

I will spread your name to family and friends.

7. Tina

Thank you St. Expeditus!! I had no idea how I was going to provide food for my children last Sunday afternoon and evening. Thank you so much for your intercessory prayers! Not only did they eat drink and be merry like I prayed, I was able to make it to Mass! Thank you so much for your help. Please accept the lighting and displaying of your candle at Mary's feet and publishing this graious favor of yours, as promised, as my act of gratitude in hope that those who need you may find you like I did. Thank you St. Expeditus.

8. Erica

Thank you Saint Expedite for blessing me for a job interview.

9. Neenah Martins

My dear martyr and protector St Expeditus I invoke your aid and beg you to intercede before the Most Holy Trinity that my petitions be granted.

Immediate financial help for P and S Martins who are stranded in Ghana and that he may get immediate help for all the crisis in his life and for their immediate return to the States.
    That his mother Sarah to restore health and get well soon.

Financial help well for me and my 3 children. Healing for my sprains, hair loss, acid reflux and all the pains that i am currently experiencing. Job for my daughter AJ. Healing for hearing problem for my son Chris. Good health, job and future for all my 3 children.

May I receive your blessing and favors St Expeditus. I praise the Most Holy Trinity for all the graces that i receive in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ through St Expeditus, St Jude, St Filomena, St Anthony, Padre Pio and all the Saint. Amen.

10. Tanya

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your help.

11. Janice

Dear St. Expedite, Thank you for your intercession and that I have learned you have a litany in the Tan Publishers book Catholic Prayers. I have as you know had a copy of this book and have long since lost it and procrastinated in getting another. But I will replace it and look for your prayer in it. Thank you for interceding for me please continue to do so.

12. Thulani

St. Expedite, thank you for the EXACT amount I needed to pay my rent and remain on time with my rental payments. Amazing as always!

13. Carolina

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for helping me in such a trying time.

14. Eileen

St. Expedite is working for me now to free a friend from jail. I know he has heard my petition and fighting for a quick resolve. Thank You, St. Expedite, I will continue to extoll your goodness and greatness. Amen!! Eileen

15. claudainia

Thank you St expedite for helping me with my petition ! I am grateful !

16. Jill

Thank you Saint Expedite for your help with my health. I so appreciate your intercessions and I am so grateful

17. M.

Dear St. Expedite,

thank you so much for your speedy help. I deeply appreciate all that you did for me and my family. With all my heart: THANK YOU! PS.: I won't forget the flowers and cake :)

18. Debbie

Dearest St Expedite,

I am forever grateful for your help with my finances. Thank you very much for your assistance.
    I hope that you continue to help me and others that are in need of your help. I promise to keep your name in love and honor. Glory to you St Expedite, St Jude, Father Solanus Casey, St Michael, Blessed Mother, Jesus and all the angels and saints. Blessings, peace and love to all.
    Love Debbie

19. Paula

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite the st of urgent causes st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cassia to all saints and angels in heaven , to our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, our lady the dores and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers.
    I have been praying for my mother to heal from her toroid yesterday we have received good news since the tests showed she had improved and is felling better

May god bless us all.

20. Debbie

St expedite I thank you very much for your intercession in my finances when I need it. I still so desperately need your help, please intercede for me and continue to help me with my financial problems. I promise that I will praise your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed ,love and honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite. Thank you St Jude, St Joseph, Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael,and Father Solanus Casey. In Jesus' name Amen. Peace, love and blessings to all.