St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. SW
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession for my marriage. Some things got better, but my spouse has symtoms of ADHD and takes medication for anxiety and depression. I am standind in prayer for him to be healed and our marriage to be completely restored. Please continue to intercede for us, it is greatly appreciated and needed.

2. N. Charles
    6 months ago

Thanks St Expeditus for your works

3. jennifer
    6 months ago

I want to thank saint expedite for helping me contact and reconcile with my ex boyfriend. I'm still waiting for the full results of my petition and im very hopeful that he will continually help me. In 5 days my ex boyfriend contacted me and reconciled with me. Glory to you saint expedite. You are indeed miraculous. Please do not hesitate to ask for his help. But be sure to show your gratitude when he grants your wish. He is an amazing saint and im very thankful to him.

4. olga
    6 months ago

PLease St Expedite
    grant me my request I will be forever grateful I promise to fulfill my end

5. tara
    7 months ago

i wanted to thank st expedite for helping me with all the things that i desperately need. i swear, hus the best saint when you re caught in a moment wherein you need an urgent guidance, advice and help. may it be small or big problems, every answer from st expedite will lead one to a greater understanding of every situation. he answers in a very simple way yet powerful enough to help you get through a difficult time. he always answers my prayer. thank you st expedite for interceding with God for me.

6. Cheneta
    7 months ago

Thank you St. expedite for all your many blessings. You never fail me and I will continue to spread your name. Thank you for blessing my daughter to do well in school.

7. Chris
    7 months ago

Powerful St Expedite,
    I asked for you to help me reconnect with my partner in a heartfelt prayer. It wasn't a real petition or a real prayer, I was walking home and the thought crossed my mind.

Yet you listened and with your powers and through the ununderstandable means of grace and charity you helped me.
    I thank you, and I hope you enjoy the flowers, the statue in your image I bought and the candle I will burn. The cakes have been disposed off properly.

I a not sure if you did it or not, but if you did listen and helped, than thank you, if not, then thank you anyway for being generally so nice and helpful!

Thank you St Expedite!

8. John
    7 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for giving me some signs of improvement in my situation, I hope you will continue to help me in my petition until I see the full results of what I asked of you and know that I will always be grateful in what you do to help me.

9. marit
    8 months ago

Saint Expedite i need speedy fast to enlighten my husband please do it now!

10. jane
    8 months ago

St.Expedite please I beg your intercession to help us always financial problems.give us money always,my financial need is urgent.bless our children Amando A. Taguinod 111, who is in Libya now,give him peace of mind,good health,success and safe,and also St. Expedite you are the patron of Examinees please make a miracle and intercede and help Lesa Marie Taguinod Ebreo to take again her board exam in pharmacy this coming schedule.2013.and let her pass ,her exam.please make way for mike and lesa marie ebreo to build their own house.and to cure/heal the sickness of lesa marie and baby asherra ebreo.to bless also Allankarl,Jeaysharee,Karl Heinrich Taguinod to help their child Karl Heinrich in his study and to make him healthy always,and to help us also in our work with amando jr.taguinod my husband, give us always good health,peace of mind,success and safe and good relationship to my husband and my brother and sisters.please heal/cure also the sickness of my mother sabina andres.St.Expedite you are the patron of sailors and navigators,please help me to sell my products.find a way Saint expedite for me to buy a car starex. Saint Expedite give us Love,Unity and happy family!Expedite this wish speed,love, honor, and goodness,Glory to you Saint Expedite! I will place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite,so that his name and glory will grow.

11. Lila Menodza
    8 months ago

St, Expediate, thank you so much for geting my sisters case approved so quickly. Your pound cake will be offered to you promptly. thank you, i will spread your name with love and honor.

12. Deserie Jones
    8 months ago

Thank you, thank you St.Expedite for all you've done for me. I will be forever greatful.

13. Debbie
    8 months ago

Thank you St Expedite for your continued help. I will always spread your name in love and honor. I promise to pray for those who also need your help in times of need. Glory to you St Expedite. Thank you again. I also want to thank Blessed Mother, Jesus, St. Joseph, Father Solanus Casey, St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Michael and all the angels and saints. Love , peace and blessings to all. Amen

14. Sukima
    8 months ago

I want to thank you all for your testimonies. I have heard so many great things about the St. Expedite and I too have summoned him to help change my life for the better. Everyone lets continue to pray for each other and help each other in need. Lets not forget to pay it forward especially when we ask for help and receive it. I am a believer in Saint Expedite and I will post here when he helps me with my problem. Thank you to Catholic Online for this wonderful site.

Sukima

15. Debbie
    8 months ago

St Expedite I am asking you for expedited financial help today. Please help me find a way to solve my financial issues. I promise to take care of them better in the future. I also promise to spread your name in love and honor always. St expedite you have come to my aid in the past, please help me today. Thank you Jesus, Angels, St Expedite, St Jude, St Joseph, Father Solanus Casey, Blessed Mother, St Michael and all the Saints for your blessings you have bestowed upon me. I also promise to help those who are also in need. Love with all my heart and in Jesus's name. Debbie

16. E
    8 months ago

Please pray for me and ask God to help me find a way to save my home from foreclosure. St. Expedite, Please intercede for me with a major financial miracle.
    The Sheriff came by our home and posted the Sheriff’s Sale foreclosure notice on our front door last week. They plan on auctioning our home on August 6th, unless we come up with the money to pay the debt on the loan. Dear Jesus, please pray that my family can save our home from foreclosure, and that God may bless us with a financial miracle. I'm scared, and really need help to pay off our debts and not lose our home of so many years. My husband has become bitter and angry and I feel that he is losing hope in our family. We have small children and need help protecting them from our failure of debts. Please God, help us. I promise that I will make sure to handle our finances better for the future of our boys. Thank you in advance for your prayers. Through Jesus Christ, Amen.

17. Noemi
    8 months ago

Thank saint Expedite for all the help you provided for me in my time of need. I was very financially stuck and you came through for me when i needed. For that i'am forever grateful and shall spread your name with love and honor. I ask that you continue to grant me help in my time of need.

18. Alby
    8 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me and my fiance find a job! My prayers were heard and they were answered!!!!!! I have already told a friend of your great doings!!! I will continue to praise your name and pray!

19. Reginald Bruce
    8 months ago

Dear St. Expedite please hear my prayer for financial help and help me fast, like today. You have helped me before in the past with speedy results. I will promise you offerings of red wine, pound cake and fresh cut flowers along with spreading your name to the world. I need money to pay for a place to live, my custody case attorney and bills that are behind. Please powerful saint bring me $10,000 quickly like today as I need to pay my attorney and find a place to leave until I can get a great job. please again send me this blessing and all my offerings I mentioned will be delivered, thank you, PLEASE O POWERFUL St. Expedite AMEN!

20. Maggie
    8 months ago

Dear St. Expedite, I have many requests,I know it is a lot to ask for, please help me. Help me find employment very soon, I am applying to many places, went on a few interviews and nothing, have bills to pay, savings is pretty much almost gone and money is not comming in, I need a job. My ex-boyfriend of 7 years left me 3 1/2 years ago and I still didn't find no one, please help me find a nice guy get married and start a family, my time is running out, I am 42 years old. My two nephews (Darek, 3yrs.old and David, 2 yrs.old) have problems with their ears and don't talk how they should, please help them with their problems. My uncle Zigmunt has pancreatic cancer, please help him.
    With much love in the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit and All Saints and Angels.
    Amen