St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Leila
    10 months ago

Saint expedition you again have helped me when I was worried and needed help I prayed to you and you made it all possible thank you so so so much I made you 3 candles mixed with beautiful smelling oil a lovely cake all for you a glass of water and fresh flowers like I said I would I hope you like them love and respect for you from me thank you

2. Faye
    10 months ago

Although St. Expedite has not answerd my main petition. I got one request answered thus far.
    For this St. Expedite I am very thankful to you and trust that you will answer my other petition.
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.

3. wendy chaerelus
    10 months ago

St Expedite my financial help is urgent I am carrying an a life of fight I know your power don't leave me alone in this battle I need your help keep helping me. ask God the right direction for me, Plesa st Expedit don't let my project failled I hop my success with your presence in my life . I take you for my lawyer to discuss my cases please be there with me in whatever you would see I need your help amen
    I thinking you in advence for you support and your help in my life

4. Whitney
    10 months ago

St. Expeditus!!! Thank you so much for your help with my doctor and intercession with medication!!! It was so urgently needed and you ALWAYS come through! Thank you and payment is never enough! I will always send your praise, learn more about you, and seek you for urgent needs in the future!

5. Genesis
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for working on my behalf and helping me get the money that was owed to me. We will work again in the future.

6. John Rivera
    11 months ago

I apologize to you saint expedite for posting this so late and am thankful for all the help you have provided for me and my family in our time of need. Please accept this thanks and continue to provide all the help you can in our ongoing challenges.Many Thanks to you great Saint Expedite

7. SW
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession for my marriage. Some things got better, but my spouse has symtoms of ADHD and takes medication for anxiety and depression. I am standind in prayer for him to be healed and our marriage to be completely restored. Please continue to intercede for us, it is greatly appreciated and needed.

8. N. Charles
    11 months ago

Thanks St Expeditus for your works

9. jennifer
    11 months ago

I want to thank saint expedite for helping me contact and reconcile with my ex boyfriend. I'm still waiting for the full results of my petition and im very hopeful that he will continually help me. In 5 days my ex boyfriend contacted me and reconciled with me. Glory to you saint expedite. You are indeed miraculous. Please do not hesitate to ask for his help. But be sure to show your gratitude when he grants your wish. He is an amazing saint and im very thankful to him.

10. olga

PLease St Expedite
    grant me my request I will be forever grateful I promise to fulfill my end

11. tara

i wanted to thank st expedite for helping me with all the things that i desperately need. i swear, hus the best saint when you re caught in a moment wherein you need an urgent guidance, advice and help. may it be small or big problems, every answer from st expedite will lead one to a greater understanding of every situation. he answers in a very simple way yet powerful enough to help you get through a difficult time. he always answers my prayer. thank you st expedite for interceding with God for me.

12. Cheneta

Thank you St. expedite for all your many blessings. You never fail me and I will continue to spread your name. Thank you for blessing my daughter to do well in school.

13. Chris

Powerful St Expedite,
    I asked for you to help me reconnect with my partner in a heartfelt prayer. It wasn't a real petition or a real prayer, I was walking home and the thought crossed my mind.

Yet you listened and with your powers and through the ununderstandable means of grace and charity you helped me.
    I thank you, and I hope you enjoy the flowers, the statue in your image I bought and the candle I will burn. The cakes have been disposed off properly.

I a not sure if you did it or not, but if you did listen and helped, than thank you, if not, then thank you anyway for being generally so nice and helpful!

Thank you St Expedite!

14. John

Thank you Saint Expedite for giving me some signs of improvement in my situation, I hope you will continue to help me in my petition until I see the full results of what I asked of you and know that I will always be grateful in what you do to help me.

15. marit

Saint Expedite i need speedy fast to enlighten my husband please do it now!

16. jane

St.Expedite please I beg your intercession to help us always financial problems.give us money always,my financial need is urgent.bless our children Amando A. Taguinod 111, who is in Libya now,give him peace of mind,good health,success and safe,and also St. Expedite you are the patron of Examinees please make a miracle and intercede and help Lesa Marie Taguinod Ebreo to take again her board exam in pharmacy this coming schedule.2013.and let her pass ,her exam.please make way for mike and lesa marie ebreo to build their own house.and to cure/heal the sickness of lesa marie and baby asherra ebreo.to bless also Allankarl,Jeaysharee,Karl Heinrich Taguinod to help their child Karl Heinrich in his study and to make him healthy always,and to help us also in our work with amando jr.taguinod my husband, give us always good health,peace of mind,success and safe and good relationship to my husband and my brother and sisters.please heal/cure also the sickness of my mother sabina andres.St.Expedite you are the patron of sailors and navigators,please help me to sell my products.find a way Saint expedite for me to buy a car starex. Saint Expedite give us Love,Unity and happy family!Expedite this wish speed,love, honor, and goodness,Glory to you Saint Expedite! I will place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite,so that his name and glory will grow.

17. Lila Menodza

St, Expediate, thank you so much for geting my sisters case approved so quickly. Your pound cake will be offered to you promptly. thank you, i will spread your name with love and honor.

18. Deserie Jones

Thank you, thank you St.Expedite for all you've done for me. I will be forever greatful.

19. Debbie

Thank you St Expedite for your continued help. I will always spread your name in love and honor. I promise to pray for those who also need your help in times of need. Glory to you St Expedite. Thank you again. I also want to thank Blessed Mother, Jesus, St. Joseph, Father Solanus Casey, St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Michael and all the angels and saints. Love , peace and blessings to all. Amen

20. Sukima

I want to thank you all for your testimonies. I have heard so many great things about the St. Expedite and I too have summoned him to help change my life for the better. Everyone lets continue to pray for each other and help each other in need. Lets not forget to pay it forward especially when we ask for help and receive it. I am a believer in Saint Expedite and I will post here when he helps me with my problem. Thank you to Catholic Online for this wonderful site.

Sukima