St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Max

St. Expeditus helped me with my school, I was out couple of weeks and could flunk few subjects... But I prayed to St. Expedite and, sorry for saying, but my first impression was: WTF? I mean, it was a miracle. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ST EXPEDITE. THANK YOU... :P

2. Robert

St. Expedite has been such a help to me in the past few years. He never failed me.

3. zeida

I can't find the prayer for St. Expedite. Can you please help me?

4. margaret

Thank you St. expedite for favors granted. We will always hold you near to our hearts as our patron Saint.

5. Marie

I called on st expedite for some financial help as I am without a job and need the money thanks to St expedite he helped me not once 3-4 times with small amounts for which I am grateful.

Thank You St expedite.

6. Clara

My husband and I pray to St. Expedito and thank him for his intercecion to our God during a very dificult situation he offered us the support during our extended prayer times to Jesus for a miracle and realy happended. We believed that we are called as catholic to try everyday to reach a saint life and our friends are the saints as an example or role model. Our mother Virgen Mary is the first to interced for us and a great example for her virtues, patience and love to God.

7. vickie

i pray to st. expeditus. beating deadline on my finance needs he always help me through his intercession. i know that he is the patron saint of finances.

8. Jackie

My friend found an old medal which he shared with me. One side has an image of a man holding a cross in one hand, and a what looks like branches in the other, and it says "St. Expedit Pray For Us." The other side has St. Anthony of Padua. I'm guessing this is St. Expeditus.

9. SK

St. Anthony should be called on for all lost things, but especially those things dear to you. He will never fail in bringing the item back to you - never.
    'St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please look around - there is 'something' (name your item) lost that must be found'. He is wonderful! Even my protestant friends are amazed by his help with this (he is also the Saint for miracles). St. Anthony Rocks!

10. Alfonso

"...because as far back as 1781 this supposed martyr, St. Expeditus, was chosen patron of the town of Acireale in Sicily."

Therefore, there existed a devotion to St. Expeditus, and therefore, beyond and with faith and with reason, he existed. He is a beatiful Saint who was martyred for his devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ. Glory be to his name always. As with St Jude, he will intercede in desperate and hopeless cases for those who sincerely ask for his intercession. A novena exists for this Saint.

11. Maria Thetford

I wander if there is a Saint that looks like this Spedito and somebody put spedito to be sended in that fashion to what ever his destination was and the nuns took him as a new Saint, Some Saint that looks like a Roman Soldier. I wish I have my collection of Saints pictures that I had as a child I am sure that I could ID " Saint Expedito " in a blink ha ha ha

12. Dominic

Im looking for this saint, and now that ive found him, i need his help in a different way than my friends mom described him as, because i lost my watch and it was very important to me, and she said pray to saint spedito, then she corrected her self and said expedito, but this is the closest name i got to expedito.