St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. charlie

I wish to thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayer quickly. I continue to pray to you for the greatest gift of love.

charlie

2. Lucille

Thank you for any help you give me and my family.

3. Glynnis

Thank you St. Expeditus for your help!!! I will recommend that anyone who reads this post and is need of help (especially financially) to pray to St. Expeditus. I was in a financial crisis and needed a bank to give me a debt consolidation loan. I've been turned down twice and just when i wanted to give up, i got the loan i needed. This loan moved my monthly debts from 5,700 to 3,400.

4. Karen

I don't really care whether there's any historical evidence that St Expeditus ever existed (i.e. as a human on earth) because to me there's no question that he intercedes for us. He's never let me down when I truly needed something done quickly.

5. david and april

We thank you god for every day and for all of your help with the saints and the angels you guide us we thank you . Saint Expedite we thank you for coming to our aid for bringing us customers we thank you in Jesus name. Amen

6. Latesa

I thank you St. Expedite for coming to my aid in a hurry and your willingness to help me. I thank God for your intercession and intervention on my behalf. My thanks to you St. Expedite

7. Kenny

St. Expeditus, I pray that you intercede in the granting of my petition. In the name of Jesus our Lord Amen.

8. Sheila

Dear St. expeditus words can not express the thanks and gradtitude I have for you in help me getting assistance in my financial situation...I will continue to pray and honor you. Thank you again.

Sheila

9. Paula

Thank you Saint Expedite for prayers granted. It was a tense 9 days and you really helped me through it. Thank you!

10. nmm

thank you St Expeditus for your intercession,my wish and request was granted...Thank you LOrd for everything...

11. pae

Dear St. Expedite...I would like to thank you in advance for helping me to get a high score on the nln exam.

12. Bandana Das

I really thanks a lot Saint Expedite..I am very thankful for his blessing in my life which was previously full of financial crisis.(job, debts).He help us out from all loss..Now I m having a job and my husband having a job and we are able to pay out our debts..So always be with us...when we call your name all problem is sorts out..I really love you st.Expedite..

13. Jane

St. Expeditus, a very special "Thank You" for the financial help yesterday. You really do work fast. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

14. Wyatt

When i was growing up we were taught that when st. Expeditus came through for us we were to leave him a slice of pound cake 9 shiny pennies a glass of water and red flowers as well as spread out his name either in the paper or now online.

15. Nathalu

My St. Expeditus, please pray for me and grant my petition. Help me pass my US tourist visa interview and help me obtain and grant me a US tourist visa for me to be able to visit my mother and my siblings and their family in California to spend quality time with them even in a short period of time. I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit, Amen!

16. mike

saint expeditus to me is very powerful answered prayers to my family. thanks saint expeditus.

17. Kim

Thank you Saint Expedite for granting my petition to you. I will will always be grateful to you and hold you near to my heart as my patron Saint.

18. Monica Stone

On May.25, I started praying to St. Expedite so that my daughter who is a single mother with three children, would find a better paying job so that she wouldn't have to struggle any more. I found out from my daughter today that she got a better paying job making $2.00 more an hour than her old job and with better hours. When I started praying to St. Expedite, it only took 6 days for him to respond to my request. Thank you, St. Expedite! I love you!

19. pete

thank you, ST. EXPEDITE, for interceding on my behalf to OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST....Thank you

20. karel

Thanks a lot st.expedito for your prompt help with a new job.you are great!!!i would like to say to anyone who is in need that he is powerful mate on your side.you best!!! thanx a loads.