St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. B.R.F

O powerful St expedite, St Jude , St Anthony and Saint Rita, rightly called Saint of the Impossible, I come to you with confidence in my great need. You know well my trials, for you yourself were many times burdened in this life. Come to my help, speak for me, pray with me, intercede on my behalf before the Father. I know that God has a most generous heart and that He is a most loving Father. Join your prayers to mine and obtain for me the grace I desire (financial crisis need miracles). You were very pleasing to God on earth and are much more so now in Heaven; I promise to use this favor, when granted, to better my life, to proclaim God's mercy, and to make you widely known and loved. Dear Jesus please hear and answer my prayers Amen.

2. benedicto

St Expedite,St jude, St Anthony and many saints have prayed and miracles have occurred by the power of God. No one has power to perform miracles because all power comes from God, Wherefore I also, hearing of your faith that is in the Lord Jesus, and of your love towards all the saints, If we ask God the Father in the name of Jesus, our prayers will be granted because Jesus intercedes for us. we can also ask Jesus in His holy name to favour us in our needs.(Financial crisis) And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asks, receives; and he that seeks, finds; and to him that knocks, it shall be opened. All these devotions honour the Love of God for us, and they contribute to our thanksgiving to God who will answer our prayers

3. Bryan

Most holy Apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone; make use, I implore you, of this particular privilege accorded to you, to bring visible and speedy help, where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly finanical crisis so that I may bless God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise you, O blessed St. Jude, our Lord, Jesus Christ,St Expedite to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

4. Luiza. M.V.P.F

Pray to Saint Expedite
    I call forth the Power and the presence of St. Expedite in my time of financial trouble. I offer my body, heart, mind and soul upon your altar of light. I have faith and trust and complete confidence that you will be my strength in this time of need. Quickly come to my assistance.
    Bring to me large amount of money.(Saint Exepdite for financial miracles) My financial need is urgent. Be my Light and Guide in this situation so that I may live with peace, love, prosperity and abundance and in the Praise of God.Amen.
    (Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering If your desire is granted.)

5. STEIN

Saint Expedite,May the intercession of the glorious Martyr, St. Expedite, recommend us, O my God, to Thy goodness, in order that his protection may obtain for us what our own merits are powerless to do.Amen
    We supplicate Thee Lord, to inspire, by Thy grace all our thoughts and actions. That thou being their principle,we may by the intercession of St. Expedite, be conducted with courage, fidelity and promptitude, at the time proper and favorable, and come to a good and happy end. Through our Lord, Jesus Christ.Amen
    St. Expedite honored by the gratitude of those who have invoked thee at the last hour and for pressing cases. We pray thee to obtain from the all-powerful goodness of God, by the intercession of Mary Immaculate, today, or such a day the grace we solicit with all submission to the Divine Will.Amen

6. benedicto

NOVENA PRAY EVERYDAY - My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes, please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ. Succor me in this hour of affliction and despair, my Saint Expedite. You who are a Holy warrior, You who are the Saint of the afflicted, You who are the Saint of the desperate, you who are the Saint of urgent causes, Protect me, Help me, Give me Strength, Courage and Serenity. Hodie Hear my plea. ____ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)My Saint Expedite, help me to prevail through these difficult hours, protect me from all those who want to harm me, respond to my plea with urgency. Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquility, my Saint Expedite. I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life and I will speak your name to all those who have faith. Amen.
    (Say one Our Father, one Holy Mary, and make the sign of the cross.)

7. B.R.F

Novena Pray to Saint Expedite ( everyday)

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.) Expedite now what I ask of you. Expedite now what I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Grant me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can help me. Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor so that it will be invoked again and again. Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

8. Benedicto

Dear St. Expeditus please help me for my financial situation, and to win large amount of money from lottery to solve my difficulty in my life , thank Jesus, thank father , thank lord, thank St Jude, thank our lady of Velankanni, thank St Anthony and thank st expedite for hearing and answer my prayer. Amen

9. JJBDS

Thank you Good Saint Expeditus,please continue your intercession. Lord & Good MOther thanks & Praise. Thanks you St Jude, Good Mother, Infant Jesue, St Anthony St Michael and all my special Patrons. May All Saint,Blessed,Holy Souls Pray & intecede for us and All in need. Protect us heal us prosper us and guide us,forgive us all I pray for ALL each day and night. HAve MErcy on Us All, For our Highest good and Gods Will I Pray answer and psotivie action for our needs which ar many. AMEN

10. B.R. F

My St. Expeditus, please pray for me and grant my petition.St. expeditus please help me for my financial situation and grant this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. My glory to you, Saint Expedite so your name and fame will grow. st expedite please answering my prayer, I ask all of these in the name of Jesus christ, our Lord...amen...

11. ann

Please, I pray to you for help in expediting the issue that concerns my daughter. I pray in God's name that it is HIS Will to Restore her relationship, engagement, and marriage plans with her Finacee in 2012. May GOD have Mercy. Thank you

12. Ana

PRAYER TO SAINT EXPEDITE
    (for pressing cases).

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you to ask that this wish be granted.
    (mention petition)
    Expedite this that I ask of you. Expedite now this that I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Give me what I ask for.
    I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can do it. You do this for me and I'll spread your name with love and honor that will cause your name to be invoked. Expedite grant this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. My glory to you, Saint Expedite!

I now spread you name and prayer for answering my prayer

13. sandra

i am trying to get my insurance money i meet in a car acedance 2008 i am still waiting

14. CHERYL

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE!!!! Thank you for your help with all my request! Please continue to interceed concerning my finances and L&V and lake house situation. The love and joy you spread is wonderful I know God is always smiling on you! Thank You again

15. Austin Haywood

Bring to me relief from the financial burdens that I have and help my fiance and I to find careers that will make us both happy and better server the Lord.

Saint Expedite I promise to 10% of whatever you bless me with to the church and I will do my all to promote you and our Lord. I will do my best to be a better christian and a better servant of the Lord.

Amen.

16. kimberly

Thank you Saint Expedite for hearing my prayer and for answering my request. I am humbled by your exactness and your timeliness to meet my goals. You did not fail me and you did not leave my side during this time. I am blessed and I recommend anyone who is in financial need to begin a nine day novena to Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise complete.

17. BA

St. Jude: Thank you for your intercessions. I found a job recently.

18. Lily

Amazing Saint Expeditus! You rapidly, surprisingly came through again for my family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for answering my plea. I will forever remember Your amazing power & timely aid. Respectfully with Deep Gratitude, Thank You Saint Expeditus. Lily

19. beth m c

Dearest St Expedite, i thank you from the bottom of my heart--all the help you have given to my son, alvin on his studies. Without your help, he will not be able to be where he is right now. I know that you intervene and put miracles on his application towards his master.
    Pls help my husband on his job search right now. Please, please---we need to pay our bills and help my son towards his future career goals. You know what is in our hearts, pls listen to our prayers. I thank you, thank you and ask all of these in the name of Jesus christ, our Lord...amen...

20. benedicto

Dear St. expeditus please help me for my financial situation, if you granted my petition for My financial problem solve i promise you to i will build a chapel ( goa-india) in your name Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.