St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Claudia

Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite! I think of you and glorify your name on this special day!

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Thank you, Saint Expedite.

2. rima

St. Expedite, i ask you for your intercesion on my behalf to grant me my request and to bring peace and tranquility into my life and my sons life.

3. osmana

thank you st. expeditus for the help you've given us.Hope I can spread your novena

4. ben

Dear St. Expeditus'

We - my mother, I and our family - are in great financial distress at I write this message of seeking your intercession with the Lord for an immediate/very urgent financial help so that we could settle our long-standing financial obligations. Please help us St. Expeditus. Hope you hear and realize our supplication that we may receive the help we need the soonest time possible. Thank you very much.

5. CVela

6. osmana

thanks you for the prayers, hopefully by april 12 the result will come out in most mysterious and miraculous way of God, through the intercession of Mama Mary and st. expeditus.More power to your web site. God Bless!!!

7. osmana

through the intercession of st. expeditus grant the prayers and petitions of our family.Thanks you with all my faith and courage

8. osmana

Through the intercession of Saint Expeditus, please grant my request:tomorrow is set as the bronchoscopy of my mother.Hopefully the result will be okey(benign). In addition My daughter's skin test will come out on thursday.Hopefully it will only take few months to cure her disease.Prosper us with good health, financial assistance and peace in our family and world

9. osmana

I started my novena to st. expeditus in 2006, in order to have a second baby( who is amirjanjosef)a second chance because I lost my 8weeks pregnancy and I am already 30 yrs. old.I had heard this saint through Radyo Veritas 846 am station. Answered prayer in October and this precious gift treasured a lot, there were no complications with my pregnancy period. All hearsay disappeared through his help. I also provided a copy to my sister when his husband's employer hold his passport to return in our country.Soon he was order to exit his contract. I always believe that through faith to God,intercession of Mama Mary and St. Expeditus everything is possible. God Bless and more power to your web site

10. Vela

I want to propagate the name of the most beautiful St Expedite. I prayed to him, and swiftly, he came through for me. I will continue to praise him and lavish beautiful things upon him so that all my requests and desires are satisfied. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste! I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone who is need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise is complete.

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your immediate assistance and intercession- I am in complete awe over your rapid response and aide. I am humbled by your exactness and timeliness to meet my goals. You did not fail me and you did not leave my side during this time. Please continue to help me with my prayers- foster our relationship!

11. Amazing

Thank you saint expedite for your teaching me how to serve a saint. thank you my friend!

12. Claudia

Thank you for immediate assistance. After praying for several hours, I heard from him. I am truly amazed and in immense awe on how quickly you assisted me. Please continue to provide help towards this relationship. Thank you!

13. Claudia

Thank you, Saint Expedite. I started praying to you this morning, and he reached out to me a few hours later. I am very grateful and in awe of your fast assistance! Thanks, and please know I will continue prayer!

14. Margaret

St. Expedite
    I am need financial miracle to safe my family and business. Bless me in my need. AMEN

Novena Pray to Saint Expedite ( everyday) Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.) Expedite now what I ask of you. Expedite now what I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Grant me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can help me. Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor so that it will be invoked again and again. Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

15. benedicto

Most amiable and most loving St. Expedite, in union with thee I reverently adore the Divine Majesty. The remembrance of the favors with which God blessed thee during life, and of thy glory after death, fills me with joy. I implore thee to obtain for me, through thy powerful intercession, the inestimable blessing of living and dying in the state of grace. I also beseech thee to obtain the special favor I ask in this novena. (Financial crisis) thank u St Expedite for hearing and answer my prayer.

16. cherylinn

thank you st. expedite for listening and for answering our prayers.
    you are needed in our lives and in our prayers forever.

17. benedicto

Dear St Expeditus please help me for my financial situation, and to win large amount of money from lottery to solve my difficulty in my life , thank u Jesus, thank u father , thank u lord, thank u St Jude, thank u our lady of Velankanni, thank u St. Clare, Thank u Our Lady of Guadalupe thank u St Anthony and thank u St Expedite for hearing and answer my prayer. Praise the lord Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Amen

18. MPX

SAN EXPEDITUS I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT YOU KNOW HOW THUGH I WAS ASKING FOR THIS MIRACLE, AS YOU KNOW I NEED THIS MIRACLE AS QUICK AS POSIBLE LISEN MY PLEA, YOU AS A SAINT OF IMPOSIBLE THINKS I AM BEGG YOU TIS THING THAT I AM ASKING FOR BE COMCIDERER FROM YOU AND PAY ME ATTENTION NOW, I PROMISSE YOU TO ORDER EACH 19TH OF THE MOND TO CELEBRATE A MASS IN YOUR HONOR AND DONATE A SAN EXPEDITUS NEW IMGENE TO SAM BERNARDO TEMPLE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION IN MY FINANCE NEEDS THAT ARE VERY URGENT, IN NEED TO HELP MY KIDS AN ATTEND MY WIFE

19. Victoria

i am a true believer of St. Expeditus he has helped me i would like to thank him for everything he has done for me and people if you need him i know for a fact he will help you you just have to pray hard and believe to the fullest he is a wonderful powerful patron and will give you the help you need thank you St. Expeditus

20. Victoria

Thank so much dear St. Expedito for hearing and answering my prayers so quickly. I was at my wits end and my brother had mentioned you to me and said to pray to you and of course to our Lord. My faith is fully restored in the Catholic church and don't believe I will stray anymore, because my faith was waning and so many unfortunate things happened at once but I never gave up on life thanks to God. Thank you again and I will spread your name to others who are having financial difficulties.