St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. John Rivera
    6 days ago

I thank you for all the help you have provided for me and apologize for the time it has taken for me write this message. I ask that you continue to use your great powers to help me in my time of need, and to help me with my health issues.

2. cheneta
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St. Expedite for all your many blessings. I'm ever so greatful to u always. I will continue to spread your name forever more!

3. J
    1 month ago

St Expedite thank you for your wonderful help in the past .

4. nancy
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Expedite, God, Jesus, and my mother Mary, for granting me my SSD in less than 8 months. This is truly an intervention from my holy family. This has relieved so much financial stress. I finally feel like I can breathe. I encourage other people to ask for help, when the walls are closing in.

5. Marilyn
    1 month ago

Everything seems perfect today.Thank you st. Expedite,my daughter's exams. was all done today.Thank you also for helping me with my problems.I will always spread your name everytime you answered my prayers because that is my sole promised.I may not have a flowers or a pound cake to offer,but I sincerely spread your name everytime you grant my wishes.I want the people to know that you really help people who trust you and thanked you after you help them.They just have to thank their granted prayers.I love you st. expedite..I truly believe in you and I am soooo proud of you...Thank you for always helping me....

6. Marilyn
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Expedite for the constant blessings,good health and for always listening my prayers.I am sooo proud of you.I truly believed that you do help a lot of distress people.Thank you for helping my daughter,thank you for helping me today and thank you always for helping me and my family.

7. Phoebe
    1 month ago

Thank you St Expedite! I really appreciate your help dear saint! Thank you for helping me when I was in need.

8. barbara denicola
    1 month ago

please answer my pray for the health of my family,finance,and my both sons do well in their jobs

9. D
    1 month ago

St. Expeditus' entire story to be one of little proof that he even ever existed as is noted in this site yet those who invoke his name are never left unaided, as you can see from all the comments. I know he helped me tremendously and I will never forget that. He helped reconcile my marriage and a friendship that had fallen meant so much yet fallen apart over a silly conversation. I found his name in a book of saints and decided to ask for his help. I was hanging by a thread. Within one hour, my husband was outside my employment waiting to speak to me to ask for forgiveness. It was completely amazing and beautiful! Regardless of what stories exist about St. Expeditus, he is definitely in my heart as a Saint who truly did exist and can and will help you. Do not abandon him and make his name known. He WILL help! Thank you St. Expeditus ------ for absolutely everything!

10. Nancy
    1 month ago

Thank You ST. Expedite for getting my husband a new job that he loves. He lost his last job after 32 years. The company was bought out, and the new owners treated everyone terrible. He couldn't take it, and missed work and lost his job. My company that I worked for, moved all of their operations to Mexico. Cheap labor. St. Expedite, Please, Please, help me get this job that is so close to our house. Please continue to keep us safe. Thanks to you and my mother Mary in heaven.

11. Marilyn
    1 month ago

I am so desperate that me and my family are having financial problems.Business seems getting lost and we have a lot of bills to pay.My husband's salary couldn't be enough as we had so many debts to pay aside from the bills.Though we have a small business,everything seems going to be a problem.But,when I discovered saint Expedite's prayer,I was happy because our problem had been resolve step by step...I will always pray that in time,with the help of st.expedite,all this problem will eventually vanish like it never existed in our life.Thank you st. expedite for always hearing my prayers and for constantly helping me and my family..I am so happy that I found this site and learned about st.expedite's prayer and his miraculous help to those who are desperate like me.Thank you soooo much....

12. Christeen
    1 month ago

Saint Expedite thank you o glorious saint for hearing and answering my prayer. My husband has been unemployed on and off for about 2 1/2 years and we have been suffering financially as well as emotionally. You have heard my prayers and answered my called. I pray that you continue to bless us and protect us from all harm.

13. J.B.
    1 month ago

Dear St. Expedite,

Thank you for hearing my petitions and for helping me with my health issue. I know you are working on my other petition and will respond quickly. My most sincere thanks to you.

14. Skye
    2 months ago

St Expedite, I thank you for my amazing new job and publicly declare your greatness.

15. Robyn
    2 months ago

Dear st expedite, I want to thank you publicly for your glorious intercession and making certain that my wishes are fulfilled. You are my favorite saint to work alongside and I will forever be grateful for your glorious intercession, and will continue to spread your name st expedite with love and honor so that it can be invoked again and again! I love you! Please enjoy your pound cake and water. If anyone needs help immediately whether in finances, need money now, do yourselves a favor and say the prayers and work with the amazing st. Expedite!! Just be certain you repay him once your wish has been granted. I love you st expedite!!!

16. cheneta
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for all your many blessings. You have always answered all my prayers, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to spread your name always.

17. cheneta
    2 months ago

Thank you St Expedite for all your many blessings. You have always blessed me with all my petitions. I will continue to spread your name always and forever. I am forever grateful for you.

18. cindy
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite! I made my day by helping me in this urgent need! Thank you!

19. Suraj Abraham
    3 months ago

Oh! Dear Mother of God,
    Our Lady of Conception Aparecida!

Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia
    and Saint Jude worker of miracles
    and helper of impossible causes
    pray for me.

Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes.
    Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy,

you know how desperate I feel,
    please ask Jesus to help me.

(Here mention your request)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
    be adored and glorified for ever.

Pray 1 Our Father, Hail Mary,

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
    and to the Holy Spirit.
    As it was in the beginning,
    is now, and ever shall be,
    world without end. Amen.

Pray for 3 days. Publish on the 3rd day.

See what will happen on the 4th day.

20. Debrah
    3 months ago

St. Expeditus!!! Thank you so much for your help thanks to you i found a nice house for me and my childrens i love you,and i will never forget what you have done for me .
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.