St. Elizabeth Comments

Not much information is known about Elizabeth, but she has the distinction of being one of the first to know about Mary's great blessing as the Mother of God. Zachary was a priest in Jerusalem whose wife, Elizabeth, Mary's cousin, was beyond child-bearing age. He was told by an angel in a vision that they would have a son and should name him John. When he doubted this, he was struck dumb. Elizabeth was visited by Mary, at which time Mary ... Continue Reading

1. A girl doing homework

Man i wish it had more info on her cause i got this project due tomorrow and i need to research more saints gtg bye :P

2. Pam

Mary's neice and Jesus' cousin. Patron saint of expectant/ pregnant women and Germany. Feast Nov 4. Mom of St. John the Baptist. Wife of Zachary. Barren til a very old age.

3. julia

im picking her for my saint study at school :D
    she'll be my confirmation name (L)

4. kayla

I love saint Elizabeth.I need to report on saints and this helps me alot.oh yea i forgot my name is kayla and i am 12 yr old

5. Joece

My middle name is Elizabeth.It means alot to me.I am going to be St.Elizabeth at my Church.

6. Megan

Im picking St. Elizabeth for my Confirmation. She seems pretty interesting, due to her being the cousin of Mary, and all I have to do now is to find out of i relate to her. which is a little tricky, so I have some thinking to do. Wish me Luck!

7. charlie

it doesnt say what she is the patrn saint of!!

8. Amaya

Yeah i am picking her for a report i have to do. St.Elizabeth is great!

9. Elizabeth

I am doing a project and obviously since my name is Elizabeth i have to do it after her but it is okay ! And this is do on Friday !! Arrhhh! Okay bak to concentration !

10. nvfhfgvhfgfhfg

im thinkin about pickin st elizabeth

11. Kate

I`m picking her for my confirmation because it is my grandmothers name (:

12. Eliz :D

MY CONFIRMATION NAME, AND NO INFO?!

AW.

13. karen darby

Hi my name is Karen Darby and i am having my confirmation this year and i am picking the name Elizabeth because she is very important thanks for reading by
    by Karen Darby.x.x.x.x.x.x.

14. betsy

its been my confirmation name for 30 yrs. , like ST. Elizabeth she helped Mary when she was in doubt about having Jesus - read the Bible -it has Elizabeth story

15. Lauryn.

this is my confirmation name, and its my middle name(: i picked her because i know shes really important and this was very helpful. thanks(:

16. Madeline

I am celebrating my confirmation and I'm thinking of Elizabeth to be my name and my sponsor's middle name is Elizabeth.

17. amanda(:

this is my confirmation name too(: it helped me, thankyou<3

18. jade

this is very helpful because my confirmation is coming up and i want to pick Elizabeth

19. veronica

i love this web sight it is very helpful because my conformation name is Elizabeth

20. Lindsey

this article is very helpful specifically helping me decide on my confirmation name st Elizabeth sounds like an interesting saint! :)