St. Elizabeth Comments

Not much information is known about Elizabeth, but she has the distinction of being one of the first to know about Mary's great blessing as the Mother of God. Zachary was a priest in Jerusalem whose wife, Elizabeth, Mary's cousin, was beyond child-bearing age. He was told by an angel in a vision that they would have a son and should name him John. When he doubted this, he was struck dumb. Elizabeth was visited by Mary, at which time Mary ... Continue Reading

1. liz

hi my names elizabeth liz for short and im ten yrs old n i just luuuuuuv st elizabeth and wat she did with her life its so nice

2. sophie

I am picking St. Elizabeth for my confirmation name. This was really good help but I need to write more about St. Elizabeth, does anybody know anymore information about her or where I can find stuff about her? Thanks, comment if you know anything!

Sophie xx

3. joy

is there a st kathleen ???! :)

4. Joanna

awhh! thank you soo much! i had no idea what they were going to ask me and now i'll be totally ready!!! haha thank you(: Joanna Marie Elizabeth Rose Harbison(: i like it! depending on if i pick St.Elizabeth or St.Elizabeth Rose...........not enough info on St. Elizabeth Rose though=(

5. Julia

I have always known that I wanted to have Elizabeth for my Confirmation name... because Elizabeth was the first to proclaim the presence of the Son of God in Mary's womb. There is very little other information about her. When a report is due for Confirmation about the Saint that you chose, the information they are looking for is....Why did you choose this Saint? What impresses you about this Saint? How can you imitate this Saint? When was your Saint born? When did your Saint die? When is your Saint's Feast Day? How is it celebrated in our Church? The information with the answers to some of these questions is very difficult to find, which is sad, because many will give up the name just because they can't find the information they need for their report.

6. Joanna Bieber ;)

i guess i'll pick this for my confirmation name but i need more info. PLEASE!!

7. Elizabeth

Elizabeth is my baptism name i picked it because is a very nice name.

8. Megan

I am picking her for my Saint report for Conformation. I picked because her name is my middle name. I really need more information about her to be able to do this prodject!!!!!!

9. Beth

I'm picking St.Elizabeth because first, shes the closest Saint to my name and second she seems very interesting. Please produce more information about her!(:

10. connie coo

I really want to use Saint Elizabeth but there isnt enough information!
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Victoria

Hmmmm... i love the name Elizabeth but i dont know if i should choose her! :)

12. Claire Elizabeth Gainer

this is my confirmation name and my middle name . i wish they gave more information though . but im still thankful ! so thanks !

13. elizabeth

i am making my confirmation tonight, and my saints is elizabeth :) and it os obv my name too lol but i love the name, and it also bugs me that there is little known about Elizabeth.

14. kayla rae elizabeth wright

you should read this paragraph about saint elizabeth if you are going too make your confirmation this year.....

15. Danny

Try read Luke 1:39-45.
    "Blessed art thou among all women and blessed fruit of thy womb"

16. Pauline Rodwell

I have no quarrel with the subject matter, but I wish the writer(s) would use spellcheck and proofread these postings. More correct grammar and punctuation would make them less confusing to read.

17. Annabel

i luvv the name Elizabeth, not only that but what she did was amazing, plus having the person who baptized Jesus Christ as a son mustve been fabulous. Besides, Elizabeth is my middle name as well! lol

18. Tom

Imagine the results to us if we doubted the way Zach did 9 months without being able to speak? Elizabeth's son (close to JC's age) went on to pave the way for Jesus and eventually baptizes Him in the river Jordan. "famous" in his own right.( Other than he had his head cut off) both he and his mother are Saints Wow!

19. elizabeth

i love this name.. i have been looking info about her. can anyone tell me more about her?? is she a patron saint of any other besides being patron saint of the expectant/pregnant women??

20. Mandi

I am 13 and I need to do a report, on my St.Elizabeth, where can I find more detail information?
    thanks,